Jared Kushner had undisclosed meeting with head of Russian bank under sanctions

philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Report-Jared-Kushner-had-undisclosed-meeting-with-head-of-Russian-bank-under-sanctions.html

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/us/politics/senate-jared-kushner-russia.html?_r=0&referer=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

Fpbp

>philly.com
What the fuck is this shit? I'm not clicking that link or believing the text it links to without independent verification of the claims made within it.

robo kike gonna kike

I bet this he just made a fucking ATM withdrawal while on vacation in fucking Russia or something.

The fake news media knows no shame. They never show proof they just speculate.

l m a o

So?

So what I'm hearing is you and the other shills were wrong about him being Hitler.

I feel that you owe him an apology, thats a really mean thing to say about person, if you lie you need to say sorry.

>undisclosed.

To whom? The press? Fuck em.

Pic related, an undisclosed dinner.

>samefagging
Drumpf doesn't have money to hire competent shills anymore?

Nah I a dummy hoo shil fuh burgers

I fugging love drumpf and his orange branch of government
fugging love bankers imbezzling money in the white house
fugging love ivanka trump's tiddies
fugg

Draampf is finished

>a guy who's married to trump's daughter and editor for a website has to report every meeting he has with anyone to the entire world

>The Prees
The American public, dipshit

So if Jared goes to jail, Ivanka will be single r-right?

This crosses the line wtf I'm with her now. Impeach Schrumpf right now!

>"report"
It's to the point where the kikes just list anything about Russia, with the hopes that the goyim just assume all Russia-related things are illegal.

Go for it, A-1 alpha prime

Oh fug blumf btfo
Pol btfo
#notmypresident #wifesson

JUST LET THE RACE WAR START ALREADY

>Senate Committee to Question Jared Kushner Over Meetings With Russians

>The White House Counsel’s Office was informed this month that the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, wanted to question Mr. Kushner about meetings he arranged with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, according to the government officials. The meetings, which took place during the transition, included a previously unreported sit-down with the head of Russia’s state-owned development bank.

>Until now, the White House had acknowledged only an early December meeting between Mr. Kislyak and Mr. Kushner, which occurred at Trump Tower and was also attended by Michael T. Flynn, who would briefly serve as the national security adviser.

>Later that month, though, Mr. Kislyak requested a second meeting, which Mr. Kushner asked a deputy to attend in his stead, officials said. At Mr. Kislyak’s request, Mr. Kushner later met with Sergey N. Gorkov, the chief of Vnesheconombank, which the United States placed on its sanctions list after President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia annexed Crimea and began meddling in Ukraine.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/us/politics/senate-jared-kushner-russia.html?_r=0&referer=

>blog
Seems legit

All these nothingburgers from the sad failing left are making me super sleepy.

BUT TRUMP SAID HE WOULD REMOVE THE JEWISH CAPITAL CLASS!

>lel no other president has enabled more wealthy jews to control our government

all his children literally married jews. his friends are jews. he has appointed a majority of jews.

when are you cucks going to admit that you made a mistake?