Islam will rule the europe. You can't deny it lol, your men is weak...

Islam will rule the europe. You can't deny it lol, your men is weak, even your "tough ones" is changing their ways when they see a muslim man on the street. We muslims in europe making 5-10 child mean while you subhumans can't even find a wife to reproduce lol, your women doesn't obey you,they are brainwashed by jews and they are refusing to reproduce,they rather hang out in clubs and fuck with niggers than marrying and making babies, you are cucked,your entire contintent is cucked,but don't worry Islam will uncuck your continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHeIt1URKhw
vocaroo.com/i/s1fe7i1xHqua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inshallah

We you take over Europe can we then exterminate the jews?

Brother, we are a religion of peace.
We must not rape and kill the innocents like filthy kuffar.
Instead we should give kind invitations to our masajid and work to better society.

why dont we work together to rid ourselves of the jews?

You only live by the cash that is given to you, once it's gone you're done

Masajid ? What does it mean ?

I 100% believe you. It's our own fault. Just promise that you will kill the fucking jews

And who are the filthy kuffars ?

>promise that you will kill the fucking jews
this. we're aware of who fucked us over and gave us muslims in the first place. jews REALLY shouldnt have backstabbed anglos.

word for mosque in Arabic and a bunch of other languages

I don't care anymore. The west is beyond salvation.

Kill all the degenerates, let me keep my dogs and I'll go along with it.

Masajid = plural of masjid
Masjid = mosque

also masajid = plural and masjid = singular

The evil yahudis

20,000 new conversions registered last year in the Mosque of Paris
2 times more than in 2015
We will abolish degeneracy and restore good morals.

Insha'Allah
Al ummat islamiyya will rule

Go away you LARPing faggot.

>Sage goes in all fields

Inshaallah
Once everyone is muslim we will be united, standing shoulder to shoulder in prayer. No man or woman will be left behind, except those that worship satan and his materialistic poisons.

I hate you muhamad, with all my heart. But I got to admit you're right.

>your men is weak

You know that we are just sitting here pissed off after the government is stealing our shit, waiting for the next thing to pop off so we can let out 28 years of anger.

In fact do us a favour and come to us first but bring some feminists and queer with you so we can spike them aswell.

I think it will be the other way around. At least until they run out of muzzies to gas.

You fear those who worship satan ?

If you do turn it into Turkey, guess what? You will run it into an impoverished, barbaric hellhole filled with black-draped babes in a few generations. The scientific and intellectual standing of Europe will nosedive and you might then realize you're an inferior, inbred death cult once and for all.

Why Muslims have a problem with Satan ?

Mashallah brother, nice thread.

The flags never disapoint

yes

They don't. satan/allah is their god.

convert to islam today and save your soul , anyone is welcome , islam will dominate europe very very soon

after that we will dominate the world inshallah

Once you get fat and rich you'll become just as cucked as we currently are. The Pendulum always swings

Allah should suck my cock

pessimist faggot

GUYS DON'T TRUST FUCKING MUSLIMS

Fucking manipulative cunts, I've read the Quran and you're not fooling me.

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

Yav üstad bir daha ki sefere de ki sadece islam develetleri israile karşı, hıristiyan ülkelerin tümü israilin şeyini yalıyor, aha sana göt yakma yemi :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

(you)

T*rkroach

Mohammed was a pedo who couldn't read

The Next Crusade shall arrive upon you! DEUS VULT!

Hope you die in a fire, roach

>a bunch of shitsking arrives to Eastern Europe, all full of them selves
>ooga booga muhammad convert or diez
>get all beaten by nearby skinheads
>get raped in the ass and looted by gypsies
>police arrives and sends you to a local "refugee camp", which is basically old soviet prison buildings with razor fences and shit
>starve for a few months
>get deported back to wherever syou came from

Good luck, sand nigger. The West is done by now though, that's for sure.

If Islam is the only way to solve the JQ.. I don't know.. Perhaps..

Oh wait Turks are 1-5% of a few countries and are dispised by the host population. They would all be rounded up and shot by peasants if the government gave the order.

That's hot.

>Overpopulate with mudslimes
>get rid of whitey
>run out of gibs cause lazy fucks
>turn rest of the world into middle east type shithole

Your women turn into degenerate sluts when they move to Western countries. They fuck white and black cocks on the side and you think they're still virgins.

OP do you think I'm mad about this? I'm not. Muslims are indirectly accomplishing exactly what needs to happen to the West. Islam will eventually save the West and rightfully so, our people fucked it up to the point where we can't fix it

Meanwhile there is a degenerate killing, jew hating, women oppressing ideology that is metastasizing in the West and I'm ok with that

Tough guy posting on a Siberian snow shoveling website isn't going to fool anyone roach. Go read your toilet paper book some more.

Don't worry you will starve
because you muslims are lazy

Kys you anti-American fuck. Freedom will always reign supreme, whether you like it or not.

i am ok with islam as long as there no incest in it

Im just waiting for the american holy war. I can finally use all this ammo I have been building up on some filthy sandniggers.

definition of cucked.

Freedom and "muh liberty" is exactly what got us to the point where people question if a man can go into a woman's bathroom

Liberty only worked when people were still very Christian and had basic morals and values. Secular liberty leads to all sorts of degeneracy.

And because Christianity is a weak religion that is dying, Islam will take over and fix the West

So just keep holding to your ridiculous liberties user...

You T*rks, especially supporters of Erdoroach, will all be exterminated soon.

sup guys

>Post pictures of atheists and call them christcucks
Jesus Christ mudslime get your shit together

Hey, don't come crying to me when all your liberties get taken away. Have fun living in a world where if you dare say something that can even be slightly construed as anti-Islamic you'll get imprisoned or worse.

It'll be like having a government run completely by left-wing SJWs, except they can and will kill you if you accidentally step out of line. An entire lifetime of walking on eggshells.

Get keked islam feg

It's all to do with numbers, and you ain't got em white boi.

SJW's would do that if given the chance...

>drug users and alcoholics are killed
>family unit is literally something that isn't an option, everyone has kids
>fags and other degenerates are killed, ostracized, and never tolerated
>I get to legit OWN women and they go back to dressing conservatively, not even allowed to show their faces
>everyone lives under a strict moral doctrine

I will give up freedoms honestly so we can enforce order in our society again. No matter how it is done

Because we all know how well ruling by fear works out...

>based american
degeneracy is a big problem in the USA

Nigga your moral compass is way out of line. I hate what modern women have become just as much as the next guy, but literally treating women as property is the opposite and equally bad extreme.

Also, what have you got against fags, junkies, and alcoholics? How does their degeneracy effect you in any way other than "muh feelies"?

wtf i love islam now

Yes I see it every day and it drives me insane. Our founding fathers did not fight for this. They fought for liberty but not in this sense at all. They fought to own property and to live without the government taxing the fuck out of you

Not for trannies, drugs, and nihilism

True

whats the point of conquering the falling west when you are getting rekt in the rising east
>rohingya genocide
>conversion of 2000 muslims by indian government
>destruction of baburi masjid
>islam banned in china
>secularism is dead in india
>pakistan, the only hope of islam is getting destroyed on every scale by india
>China declaring war on terrorism (normal mosques included)

have fun

>Nigga your moral compass is way out of line. I hate what modern women have become just as much as the next guy, but literally treating women as property is the opposite and equally bad extreme.

No it isn't. It's necessary to ensure that our civilization has healthy and stable birthrates. As a society we can never lose sight of the fact that the primary biological role of a woman is to create children and raise them. If they are free to not do that, then we are leading to the death of a civilization. They must be controlled. Patriarchy was a fundamental of the West. Study Near Eastern civilizations and study Rome and Athens if you want to understand, or study Socrates philosophies on women. If they are not treated as commodity then you create an imbalance in your civilization by basically encouraging women to do what they want, which limits procreation. They must be controlled.

>Also, what have you got against fags, junkies, and alcoholics? How does their degeneracy effect you in any way other than "muh feelies"?

Their degeneracy causes societal decay. I'm not going to say I don't drink every now and then, but it is degenerate and it's something that harms our culture and civilization. Permissive societies never work. Which is why there's never been an empire that practiced equality

based islam christcucks btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=UHeIt1URKhw

We're all gonna get hit by a meteor one day and that'll be the end of humanity. Get your head outta your ass, my dude.

Getting rekt in the rising east? lol
>China is banishing EVERY religions bc consider it as a loss of time, Christians chinks suffer more than Muslim minorities
>Indian government converted Christians, not Muslims
>It's been decades with the Rohingya shit
And also
>Islam rising in 18 european countries
>20,000 conversions registered by the Mosque of Paris last year
>Christianity shrinking in the West
>Islam still the fastest growing religion

have fun, INSHALLAH

Yeah, because your culture and respect for it are a shining example. The day of the dentist will be with you soon enough, white boi.

>subhuman mudslimes
Tried to conquer europe at the hight of their civilization
>failed
>now mudslimes are just slightlytly above animals
>no culture
>every mudslime country cucked by the US or or a 3rd world shithole
>guise, guise, now we can do it
lol, mudslimes and their ape culture

Maybe so, but as of right now, I don't see a meteor coming, so we need to work on creating a stronger civilization, and we need to go back to working practices and traditions

That doesn't mean we need Islam. I just mean I see that a lot of what I tend to think should be implemented to fix our society are things that are still encouraged in Muslim countries

Nah it won't, Islam will rule nothing, because your entire faith is built on a lie, like a house of cards it will crumble with the faintest touch. That's why you have to defend it with violence and censorship.

"For the LORD, the Most High, is to be feared, a great king over all the earth."
(Psalm 47:2)

A realest lie than Christcukity tho
Really

The only thing stopping you from converting to Islam is the shit going on in the Middle East and wild arabs

If Islam was mostly practiced by whites, everybody would see how much it rekts Christcuckity

vocaroo.com/i/s1fe7i1xHqua

winning against carcass of a continent
>success
ok

>Christianity falling india too
>doesn't deny fall of islam in india too
>last notable assault on muslims in Arakan happened in 2016
>decades ago
>notable (discounting small murders of muslims)
oh my the arab education system really has fallen
>rise of right wing government in india
>government promises to murder anyone who disobeys hinduism

my kind of government

That's just your philosophy, I guess. My philosophy is that we should all just enjoy ourselves and do our best to ensure that other people don't get in the way of that enjoyment as we all patiently await the coming of Armageddon. That's just me, though.

every time I show my teeth to these dirty saracens they get all "friendly"
>they're either at your throat or at your feet

DELET

Fair enough, we just fundamentally disagree, that's what's fine though and that's what makes this board great

When Christianity was born, its odds of survival were close to zero, Jesus and all of his followers were martyred very early on for their faith.

Yet it spread, took over the world, and the current year is 2017 after the birth of Jesus Christ. Do you know why this is? Because it's the truth, and God's hand was always involved.

We don't need to do anything, God fights our battles, he is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, no matter what happens, we know we are already victorious.

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written,

“For your sake we are being killed all the day long;
we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."
(Romans 8:35-39)

"For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s."
(Romans 14:8)

Fall of Islam in India? It has been increasing over the past years thanks to apologists lmao
Plus they're all gathered in the same "states", the only risks is for Muslim minorities in "states" mostly hindus
Islam is still the fastest growing religion in India,
And you think the UP will freely kill every non-hindus lol? While even hindu faith is dying? And while even indian politicians are standing up against the UP? leave

I hate Islam but this is true, we abandoned all conviction so even those with sinister or stupid convictions can trample all over us.

Your religion is shit. And Turks especially are cowards. Bring it on Ergodan. Koksal Baba is the scariest thing you got.

This may be true so fuck you, you cunt

All Abrahamic religions are a cancer to the Earth

Same thing happened with Muhammad sws, he was exiled from Mecca and pagans offered rewards for the one who will kill him, yet he lived and thanks to him 1.9 billion of people follow his message and His message.

And don't pull out the "Christianity spread by peace and love" in the world bc it 80% didn't, history can prove it.

And Jesus sws is in Islam too known as a prophet of God and blends in with the description of Jesus in the Bible except the fact that he was begotten son of God

Fuck you too gypsy. You and the turk roaches have to go.

What will you do when whitey stops giving you gibzya cuck tax and you and your children starve to death without welfare

agreed

when liberals fall, the ummah falls, the ummah lives by the liberals and dies by the liberals. The opposition is there in the shutting down of mosques in UP but it is very weak and losing support every day. The risk is small but the rate its growing at is dangerous for sandniggers none the less.
>hindu faith is weakening
wrong, its clearly gotten much more unified than before if its calling itself a faith because before it met foreign religion it didn't even have an official name and now it has governing bodies defending it and the governing bodies control the country and the biggest states now. It can't kill but the state does what it does, many muslim policemen were fired for "poor work", they don't have the money to feed their children and hopefully they die of starvation in their thousands and ends the ummah once and for all. However the states can fund the hindu terrorists, that's the fun part, watching masjids burn down one by one and the riots slowly moving into areas with a higher muslim population than before.
>"muslims are like rats, they can be in great numbers but be nothing more than a nuisance where ever they go" I found this quote somewhere online, my kind of quote

Europe does not do anything for fear of being tried as fascist or racist, but if another attack occurs like September 11, things can change on the continent ...

You're delusional and know nothing about your own history

>Same thing happened with Muhammad
Not even comparable

>he was exiled from Mecca and pagans offered rewards for the one who will kill him
At first he was friends with the Pagans, they said he can worship his Allah if he wanted to, but after Muhammad started insulting them and attacking them, they turned on him, even after warning Muhammad's uncle Abu Talib a million times.

Actually, fun fact, Muhammad had heard from Allah to seek the council of the "elevated cranes" (Al-Manat, Al-Uzza, and Al-Lat) which were pagan goddesses, but later these verses were removed and Muhammad said he "accidentally received revelation from Satan". Lol.

Anyway, read your own hadith, if you're lazy, I'll quote them for you:

"Ibn Humayd- Salamah- Ibn Ishaq: The Messenger of God proclaimed God’s message openly and declared Islam publicly to his tribesmen. When he did so, they did not withdraw from him or reject him in anyway, as far as I had heard, UNTIL he spoke of their gods and denounced them. When he did this, they took exception to it and united in opposition and hostility to him..."

"We asked you to forbid your nephew TO ATTACK US, but you did not do so. By God, we can no longer endure this vilification of our forefathers, this derision of our traditional values and this abuse of our gods."

"Let us go to Abu Talib and speak to him about Muhammad, so that he will give us justice against him and order him to desist from reviling our gods and we will leave him to the god whom he worships..."

Then the Hadiths go on to say: "After this, the situation deteriorated, hostility became more bitter, and people withdrew from one another and showed open hatred to one another."

Continuing...

>roach calls westerners subhuman
>leaves his country to come here for gibs and better looking women

No White
No Welfare
No Muslim

Nice plan Israel!