BREAKING Sanctuary Cities Statement by Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Attorney General Jeff Sessions made a surprise appearance at Sean Spicer's daily White House press briefing to announce that his Department of Justice will be taking steps to not only require that so-called "sanctuary cities" enforce federal immigration laws but would also be seeking to withhold past DOJ awards granted to those cities if they refuse to certify compliance.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWD4-c2Odrs

Btfo

Hey Sup Forums, wake up

>That's why the leaks are happening

March 2nd Evelyn Farkas went on national TV and admitted to "getting as much out there as possible". How did we miss this? She had this info and knows where it went.

WHAT THE FUCK?

YES FINALLY

Why the fuck did these morins think they could disobey federal law and still get federal funding?

B E A U T I F U L

SHARIABLUE BTFO

Based Sessions

Wonderful guy

>B-b-b-but muh spics! Muh permanent underclass! Muh free voting bloc!

Good, but I fear this is just going to make the liberal mayors of those cities have a huge virtue-signalling contest, streamed on Facebook of course, between who is more resist! to Trump's fascist regime. Another news headline about how "grant money is less important than people's lives", another liberal protest, more breaking of the federal law.

We need to stop pussyfooting around and bring in real deportation forces, invade these cities and conduct mass operations.

Sessions holding his half-Asian granddaughter. His white daughter is married to an Asian guy sa

>His white daughter is married to an Asian guy
You can see the family here

can someone tell me what the DOJ awards even do?

He failed to raise his daughter. But on the other hand, many women with lack of social morals and restrictions fall into fetish mode. Negros, asians etc.

But who will the rich people hire as nannies and gardeners now?! Soooooo unfair

I could be mistaken, but I think it's DOJ money that's usually handed out to local & state law enforcement departments

Cool.
Can't call him racist now.

diane fineswine is the one who started it in SF when she was mayor. That old rag bag, I hope this is her last term.

Only racists don't want their daughters anally gangraped by mestizo men at middle school

Jeff Sessions is a Russian puppet. Rachel Maddow has the report tonight.