Be Sup Forums

>be Sup Forums
>constantly complain about degeneracy and think it should be punished
>hate islam because it punishes degeneracy

explain yourselves

Islam is degenerate !

Islam has no place in western civilisation. Deus vult.

DEUS VULT

> somewhat different views what constitutes as degeneracy

80 generations of inbreeding is the only way to create a truly red pilled society

The only thing Islam has going for it is its position on women. Muslims are all gay pedos who hate higher culture.

this has to be a joke. They are thousand and thousands of years behind nearly every culture. They are the definition of degenerates.

Islam is degeneracy

>islam punishes degeneracy
>prophet married a 9 year old

degeneracy is subjective therefore no one has the right to punish it. i hate trans gender people but i don't give a shit what they do as long as i don't have to see it. islam is unironically barbaric

Top fucking cuck
>56% white

>degeneracy is subjective
t. degenerate

Showing your hair isn't degenerate, being allowed to get an education isn't degenerate.
Raping women and children is degenerate, killing people for no reason is degenerate.
I'm not showing my tits because that would be degenerate
t.femanon

>western civilisation
What is western civilization?
Life Liberty and pursuit of cummies?
Pride Parades?
Maybe trannies on Eurovision?
Churches being demolished?
One night stands, perhaps?

>being allowed to get an education isn't degenerate.
Lmao, public education is absolute garbage at least since the time coeducation became a global thing.

I hate bigotry and any form of fascism.

>hate islam because it's anti-freedom, anti-science, and wants to drag us back into the middle ages
people take a glance at all muslim countries and decide NOPE. we don't want to become a muslim country.

>I hate bigotry and any form of fascism.
>browses Sup Forums

kek

Hey!
Only i can punish tham.
You got that?

Because if you examine the Quran you find the same parallels in the Talmud - ethnic lording over the non-Arab subjects. Many of their tenets seem preferable to liberalism until you start visualizing how Sharia would actually play out in the West.

Although at this point I really don't know anymore. Liberalism has utterly destroyed relations between the sexes.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>be Sup Forums
>constantly complain about degeneracy and think it should be punished
>fap furiously to lolis and traps
Really motivates one to contemplate.

Moral relativism you stupid putz.

Rape. Incest. Punishes individualism and free thinking and even free will.
>Not degenerate
I'd expect this from a leaf but a brother burger ......

Just because you are a sexual deviant doesn't mean we all are.

I'm well aware that Sup Forums is not one person, but this behavior is extremely common here and you'd have to be delusional not to notice.

>Hate Islam because they rape and kill white people
>Hate Islam because they want to kill Chrisitianity

Try again user

Haven't seen many threads expressing sexual behavior

>Pretending to not to being a Lolicon.

I swear this meme needs to die.

Holy fuck lurk more.

Christians are just secretly tsundere for Islam. They see their societies completely free of trannies, LGBTQ propaganda, gay marriage, degeneracy, people that literally blow themselves up because someone cursed their prophet. And they want that. They really want that. They want Christianity to return to that level of extremism instead of the prissy tolerance shit it is now, but they know they can never be that way, because that removes any semblance of white civilization they have. Then they return to simple barbarism, which is contradictory to their view that they are above Islam.

Oh sure, tell me how Islam is the religion of Satan and they promote childfucking and stoning for adultery and taking 9 wives, it could never be similar to Christianity, go on about those. You'd say the same thing about Mormons and Catholics if you were a Protestant. But these little differences don't matter in the grand scheme of things, because Christians have an even bigger enemy, in their eyes: atheists.

Actually you'll find on here Christians have a lot more respect and admiration towards Muslims than, say, white atheists.

It also is degenrate such as the age of consent being 0 as long as youre married and women getting beaten for showing an ankle and their horrendously oppressive idiology of killing all culture and people which arnt islamic

Muzzies think Christianity is degenerate and should be punished with the sword of peace and visa versa. There's no room for both and there can be only one, kek vult.

islam is a ripoff off christianity, of course there is going to be similarities

while you will find death penatly for faggotry, adultery, and such, there is no call to aggressive violence in the form of violence or conquest in the bible

The position of women is one of the biggest reasons why they are so degenerate.

Islam is a gay desert cult that likes to fuck little boys and their cousins.

>Sup Forums is one person
stop making this mistake

>But these little differences don't matter in the grand scheme of things
Islam is the religion of death, we don't admire or respect them. They are going to hell for rejecting Jesus, same with gays, atheists, pagans, unbelievers, mockers, etc.

>Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
>Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

I honestly cant tell if these are troll threads or not. Islam is a different kind of degeneracy. It is anti intellectual, anti freedom, anti nature, and anti resoonsibility. It is so absolutely disgusting and corrosive to any society it festers in. I dont need to explain any further if you have an ounce of reasoning skills.

I hate degeneracy but I don't want it punished. Islam doesn't offer the freedom to be degenerate. Also, it promotes a religion unity rather than an ethnic unity.
Even if I was a full blown Muslim, I would still consider niggers to be inferior to me, even if they were Muslims, which, goes against Islam.

Also:
>Sup Forums is one person

This is exactly why Christians are a bunch of cuckolds. All Jewish based religions are cancer.