OPERATION SPURDO'S ELEVEN GENERAL

>Our experts are about 60% positive that Shia is at it again, and will have his flag up
>Kiasma (well known museum of degenerate art), Helsinki, Finland
>Likely starting date 31 March
>Pic related: plan if we have another case of a flag
>We will need to use another plan, if the exhibit is a camera, like the one in New York
>We will also need legal experts
>Some anons claim that the flag could actually come to Alaska instead of Finland

shia out

cant we just bomb the entire building?that would be funny

sabotage guidelines, use to blackout museum and get rid of cameras

ALL WINGS REPORT IN

Should I repost the images and plans in the last thread here as well?

Was just gonna post the internal photos of galleries and shit

post photos, then repost plans

>Finnish parliament building is right next to the Kiasma museum
>It is not in use because it still being renovated
>There should be no fast acting security personel from there, because they are not allowed to leave their posts guarding the parliament

RED PILL REPORTING IN

Hi Mini

RED ROCKED REBORDING :DDD

fbi pls go

Someone should trigger the fire alarm and steal the flag during the following clusterfuck

K

1st internal photo - exhibition galleries

We want to make shia blow up, not the building.

Alternatively, we can release a horde of poison dart frogs to take out everyone in the building before we strike.

>THREAD WENT TO HWNDU FILTER AND AUTOSAGE
>THREAD WENT TO HWNDU FILTER AND AUTOSAGE

FIXED THREAD

w-will shia make it?
I heard he started drinking and sniffing glue

Realistic plans

Hello fbi user! Long time no see!

2nd internal photo batch - more galleries

blow Sup Forums ice

That would work. If we can kill all the cameras and security alarms, and then set off the fire alarms, we could blend with the crowd and chaos pretty easily.

electrical installation plan would be awesome, any electricianon knows how to get it?

sniffing glue is a good way to get a stuffy nose

given the easy access Sup Forums has, what if Shia is monitoring our plans / activities. What if this is a decoy? I cringe at the thought of Shia pulling this """""Art project """""" off!

we already looked at that in the previous thread. you have to remember that he tried the same thing and expected a different result when he moved the flag to Liverpool. hes insane.

OY VEY!!!! Devilsss