Damn... This is why girls run the world!

Damn... This is why girls run the world!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHO RUN THE WORLD

GIRLS!

Did they make it a little nigger or spic?

Screw it, I got my sledgehammer.
Gonna go there and knock that little girl statue down, WHO IS WITH ME????

I've seen the photo before and some naughty versions of it.
Can someone explain its meaning to me please?

a girl being killed by a bull because she is too dumb to move
it's not that hard to figure it out

There's a good chance the bull won't recognize her as a threat... Which might be the greatest strength of the left. Obama was so cool and collected, wasn't he?

The Bull statue of Wall Street is supposed to represent "bull markets", meaning growth and prosperity.

Leftists hate masculinity and think the bull means something like strength or whatever, so they put a little girl opposing "growth and prosperity" because they're so deep and womyn are so strong

Who runs the world? Girls!

B..But.. muh patriarchy

>No Brazzers logo

Guys, that's day one shit around here.

I request the picture of bull fucking that girl immediately

The bull symbolizes a strong robust economy. The girl symbolizes how women stand in the way of actual progress and stability in society.

>a rare non-degenerate, attractive piece of art
>women ruin it

It took 28000 signatures to keep this thing up for another year. Surely Sup Forums could do better.

Sup Forums is full of pedos who want to stick benis into little girls

Reality

because the new world has destroyed her survival instincts?
wow thats exactly the opposite of how you run things. might work in kitchen though.

this was scheduled to come down on the 2nd
the liberals are hell bent on keeping it there

they had their fun, but now it's disrespectful. The statue only weighs 250 pounds. I suggest we remove her

it really is a great example of the modern female's determination to make literally everything about herself.

a sculpture that might just represent strength, masculinity... *GASP* testosterone!??! no no no. we have to counter this with something feminine!

it is literally the equivalent of men going to some feminist sculpture and drawing a giant penis on it.

hmm..is there a giant vagina sculpture anywhere? I say if there is one, we throw cream pies at it

>the bull statue was essentially installed illegally by a man who put up his own money to cast it because NYC's economy was in the shitter
>the girl statue is a marketing campaign from a large corporation
>WOW U GO GIRL WHAT A POWERFUL STATEMENT

the irony is hilarious

ME....can't women just leave shit alone

NOPE...they gotta fucking urinate over everything. lets ruin a cultural landmark, with feminist bullshit.

IF men would vindictive. We would look for feminist shit and put man things around their art. Lets see how they like that. You know it would be taken down and labeled hate speech or some shit.

Meanwhile in real life.

At what point does the situation merits it?
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

nothing wrong with that desu.

why ..yes there is. You must be kidding. Femnazi's are going to try and push that envelope

I'm shocked no one's taken a picture pissing on her chest yet.

This. Jesus Christ. This.

the bull's creator should just have it removed and offer it to a city that won't allow it to be tainted. that would be the best course of action.

ayy

You go grrl! This is what bravery looks like!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the bull symbolize a strong vibrant market while there bear signifies a weak or stagnant market?

Why is she trying to stand in the way of a strong economy instead of standing in front of a bear? I don't understand the message they are trying to convey with this.

>locked knees

stupid fucking statue

kek

>Leftshits
>Making sense

It's better not to overthink this.

DO I POST THE PHOTO

AND TAKE THE BAN?

Tell me you wouldnt have an urge to stick your head in that.

It's just a hamfisted message from a company that apparently is trying to deflect from the fact that they just got slapped with a $64,000,000 fine stemming from fraud.

First thing I thought of.

men have clearly decided to bend over to wall street. Wee need a strong girl to stand up to wall street.

yeah

yup

We've got a winner

SOMEONE FUCKING GLUE THIS HAT TO IT PLEASE

Women are fucking retarded. They act like they're still living in the civil rights era.
>Oh, look at how oppressed we are! We're so brave, we're going taking a stand!
Women have the same exact fucking rights as men. They get paid the same as men, the gender pay-gap has been disproven ad nauseam. They have absolutely zero substance to any of their arguments. They're just complaining for the sake of complaining at this point.
White middle-class women are the most privileged group in the history of our civilization. The reason there are more men than women on Wall Street ultimately boils down to personal career choice.

I A C C E P T

M Y

B A N

nice one leaf you done good

Respect meter for Canada +1

girls rule shit, we rule the world

I was waiting for this to be posted.

I think this has to be an inside joke on Wall Street
There is a saying that goes you don't stand in front of a bull. Meaning you don't stand in the way of the market

SADIQ KHAN TIED TO TERRORISM

Wish I was the little bronze girl in that pic :(

check out shadman then

Ok. I'll just be over here waiting. Tic toc. Tic toc. Hey! Who let all these cats in here anyway?

surely its not *that* difficult to find a horny bull. i mean, if you want it that bad.

dont expect to survive it though.

See

No it will be different and not hot if I wasn't a little bronze statue girl getting fucked by a bronze bull.
Do I look like a fag?

this

T H I C C

yes

Yeah I'm pretty sure leftists don't know that the bull represents economic growth and prosperity.

please don't ban me, mods

Normally when you show someone facing down a beast you portray them as having a plan to deal with it. You give them a sword and shield or a spear otherwise they just look like an idiot with a death wish rather than bravery.

I like this version the best.

STEALTH RARE

Could we call you (((rare)))?

And offtopic: what do you doing for a living? "Tax-Management"?

I like free speech and all but I kinda wish shadman was in prison

>priviledged

Enable spellcheck.

>This is deep
>Brave
>standing against tyranny
>we should learn from her

>Me

But german user, you aren't me

OO

someone made a version that replaced her mouth with a lewd anime mouth. shit made me diamonds

Ask and ye shall receive.

>"Know the power of women in leadership", said the manhole.

Pottery

hehehe

*rubs hands jewily

I feel as though the fate of all civilization rests on the shoulders of these inanimate objects.

It's graffiti. It's supposed to be misspelled.

Trump will never recover!!

you think that would stop him?

He might start drawing his inmate companions dressed in skankwear and getting fucked by niggers but they won't do anything about it because he gets them cigarettes and drugs from the commission money which only furthers his descent into the depths of artistic lechery and ends up getting aroused every time they try to rape him anyway

>This is why girls run the world!
This is why the world is going to shit.