I`d like his videos alot more if he didnt always sound so condecending

i`d like his videos alot more if he didnt always sound so condecending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_7OhFjhB8k
youtube.com/watch?v=tAUl9NCXprU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares, he's a fucking shill.

Of course you'd hate that, retarded burger.

Shill detected

Stopped watching him after he got BTFO by Destiny.

Yeah, he sounds like a know it all prick. He purposely puts that intellectual inflection into his voice too much.

this guy gets it

take another look

You think you're better than him, do you? Do you have any idea how long he's been doing this, or how many subscribers he has?

Plus that extra treble (or whatever) on his audio. As if he's hiding something.

Also, don't EVER follow this loser on twitter. You'll be endlessly bombarded with his useless drivel where he's trying to be clever/ironic/or what the fuck ever.

Don't attack Jim

Maybe he should show his fucking cowardly face in his videos.

dont tell me what to do

I lost interest when he got his ass handed to him by Destiny.

>DUDE SARCASM LMAO
We fucking get it Jim

The fucking leaf doesn't like people being mean. What a surprise!

Go home, Destiny.

>got his ass handed to him by Destiny.
when was that

I wish Jim the best, I guess, but his videos are just for generating lulz at this point

Mgtow betas, by nature are passive aggressive

He got suspended.

Sod off Jim is the shit.

Isn't he porking some fat-titted Chinagirl cam whore?

He's a putz like every other youtube "intellectual". He spouts basic common knowledge shit like he has the world all figured out, then after a while, he disappears after he gets his much desired attention and resurfaces later when he needs it again.

Anyone who follows and gets their world view from these youtube shitheads are even bigger shitheads

lol you mean were destiny was in shock at the end and had to spend 30 mins after hanging up looking up shit, getting his ass kissed by his chat, and him saying he is special?

yeah, I see Destiny is like Canada eh?

I have no idea. I stopped listening to him when he went off the rails with the mgtow and gamer gate shit

Yeah, I saw that. He has the tone of an intellectual, but once he starts debating he's all over the place. He also sounded kind of submissive with Destiny. It kind of sad. It was a sharp contrast between him and Sargon/Naked ape.

He's MGTOW? Link me plz, I just discovered him and don't want to invest time in his shit if he's serious about that.

He didn't get his ass handed to him. He just didn't dominate the way that he easily could have if he was better versed in economics.

Listen to some of his older videos. Like around the time of gamergate

holy shit that man shareblue are really trying to shill that dad-cock sucking destiny aspergy cuck faggot

Any pics of her??

He's not. This thread is entirely shitposting.

He's getting paid to shitpost online and has a big tited asian gf... of course he's arrogant.

I enjoy a lot of his stuff, but I don't care for the vids where he's laying into the mentally ill. The second Am I Being Detained vid was clearly crazy people.

I'm not saying he's out of line. That shit should be mocked so people on the fringes of it don't get ducked in. I just don't like watching it.

The only person who gets BTFO by Destiny is Destiny.

Are we talking about the debate where Jim got Destiny to say he wants America to bomb Mexico and that racism/sexism is okay when it's against white people?

He's a fucking faggot who sucks Lowtax' cock.

Is this a new meme?
Destiny is an idiot who gets shown up every time he debates.

Jim is great

literally who?
btw, instead of shitting on Jewgle like a big boy you should thank them

The leaf appears to have difficulty recognizing its own

Who?

Literally everyone he acts condescending towards is an utter cunt.
You're basing your opinion on someone strictly from the shit you heard them shouting at the crazy Chinese lady who stopped on the highway to check her fucking exit.

it`s just that its irritating to hear

>Covers people who unironically think that the sea levels were used to steal the world's money supply and that birth certificates and contracts of slavery to the state.
>When it's not that it's the average DA user.
How could he not be condescending?

The real question is, what made him start up a patreon?

He needs more dosh for his ever expanding cornfield labyrinth that he has his asian girlfriend trapped inside.

Jayd3fox

The fuck you talking about, he made Destiny admit that he wanted to start bombing in Mexico in order to take out the cartels. Somehow the chicklet thought that bombing the shit out of a neighbouring country would lessen the need for a border wall and would be much cheaper.

shh the big boys are talking

I just figured he got throat cancer from smoking (and SUCKING DICK HUEHUEHUE) and needs to pay for it.

Holy baJesus

His fucking "soverign citizen" video put me into tears

>mfw I live in the town that one of those videos happened in

Scary yet humorous

He wouldn't talk so much will throat cancer.

I actually had a cop start harassing me on the highway in Chicago. He pulled up next to me when we were both going 60 MPH, made me roll down my window, then started cussing me out while we were both driving.

I just laughed it off and forgot about it though.

you are overly sensitive. Canadians are very sensitive to tone. Thus the 'canadians are polite' meme.

Did he make fun of your favorite fetish or why are you so bothered by it?

Or maybe Americans are just spergs with no self-awareness...
I guess we'll never know

Jim is a gift and a treasure, you can go back to your diaper fur fetish, degenerate.

Metokur destroyed Destiny though

stop getting mad at e-celebs.

He seems okay. I don't see any reason to hate him

Moar plz

id like you to fuck off you fucking faggot

why are you so mad? is it because you know mistermetokur doesn't believe anything he says, and is just cynically saying what you want to hear for attention and power?

face it, the guy markets himself towards the lowest common denominator.

sure, leaf.

But that's literally the best part. His voice is like a beautiful condescending horn.

I feel bad for him having to trudge through this appalling garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=C_7OhFjhB8k
4:46 actually makes him lose his composure.
Jim's going to go insane one day,

Why the fuck are you telling us?

is harmful opinions a shill too?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPF

I like him and it's cool that he's making videos again. He's still a faggot though.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAUl9NCXprU

Harmful Opinions is GOD.

I was actually talking about Waterloo. I watched the whole video and the police acted like they were supposed to

If you have cops being dicks for the sake of it like they were to you or otherwise not doing their job you not only need to record it but hide the fact you're recording and act perfectly normal and civil during the encounter. No asking for their name or anything. It's best to show how they act when they think no one's watching

Harmful Opinions Is GOD. He's also incredibly paranoid.

There's a difference between being self-aware and being neurotic about what other people think of you.
If you didn't notice from the fucking potus, a lack of shame can be a good thing.

His autistic paranoia is the blanket under which we stay comfy and protected. Based firey brain.

but he's not directing that towards you, why would you care unless you're guilty of the stupidity he covers.

I unsubbed when he started his pateron, I wish more people would do the same but that is one of the few things that makes me want to never even acknowledge someone.

Sucks I liked his videos but this is what I believe in.

he completly lost the plot, it's funny tho

That's because every one of his videos is an ironic shitpost.

Jim is the man.

>I get mad when some people donate and I get more free content

your fellow leafcuck buckely is probably more your speed friend

>lolbeterian ghost
>smart

A Fucking LEAF

Pic related

Jim is an originalfag
He is one of the few worthy of being called /ourguy/

>Memeneux
>Styxhexenmemer
>Geist

I think you need to rearrange that chart.

What a fucking awful list

The only people worth listening to:
Jim (Mister Metokur)
Millennial Woes
Morrakiu's Merchant Minute
Murdoch Mursoch

For Pagan LARPing lessons:
Varg
Golden One

Lolbertarian lessons:
Styx
Moly (getting a bit tired of this guy lately)