Girlfriend says she won't allow our sons to be circumsized

>girlfriend says she won't allow our sons to be circumsized

Do I need to dump her Sup Forums? I don't want heathen children.

She should dump you.

Girlfriend is right. You are stupid.

>girlfriend isn't retarded and values personal choice
kill yourself fucking degenerate

she seems nice and she seems to care about the well being of your children.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttfffffftttttttttttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffftttttfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Don't mutilate your children you retard

>wanting to mutilate your child's genitals
fuck off with your shitty b8 thread you insufferable kike

>heathen children

Are you a jew?

Paul specifically talks about these issues.

0/10

sage. kys faggot

Kill yourself. I am so fucking glad the circumcision meme is dying.

I'm so angry circumcision is still a normal thing in the US. Literally genital mutilation

Half-baked bait.

Try again in 30 minutes except make the woman the one that wants them circumcised. That will make everyone here flip.

Make sure to mention how much better she thinks circumcised ones look.

This daysu senpie

I'm not circumcised, because I'm not a Jew/Muslim/nigger.

my parents didnt circumsize me. they let me decide on my own when I was older and I chose to get circumsized. I chose wrong....

This was fun to read

It's absolutely disgusting. It defies every logical argument be it medical or religious and it sure as fuck doesn't even fulfill the Victorian era goal of reducing masturbation.

t. cutfag

>Yes Goy, give us your sons' foreskins. They don't need them anyway. Genital mutilation of infants is normal goy.

She sounds too good for you kike

Cutfag here as well. I try to console myself with the thought that less feeling in my dick = last longer in bed. Better than nothing I guess ;_;

Only Jews and Muslims get circumcised.

litterally what the fuck. america please stop being this god damn cucked by the jews at this instant, assuming this isnt some false flag jew shit.

this

that

those

these

that

..and all the other anti-mutilation posts in this thread

It's a dying practice here in general, not just Americans on Sup Forums. Still a lot of people doing it, but it's starting to slow down a lot.