SAVE US MR. FARAGE YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!

>Former UKip leader Nigel Farage and Leave backer Arron Banks have just returned from California, where they helped raise $1million (£800,000) for a 'Calexit' campaign, which would split the state in two

>If broken apart, the eastern part of California would more likely vote Republican, giving the party two more senators and electoral college votes for a 2020 presidential election.

>Farage and Banks' goal is to hold a referendum during the US midterm elections in 2018

>It would be portrayed as the Hollywood elites versus the people, breaking up the bad government. Seventy-eight per cent of people in California are unhappy with their government. It's the world's sixth largest economy and it's very badly run.'

>The pair were recruited for the campaign by polling expert Gerry Gunster and Republican Scott Baugh, a former member of the state assembly.

>'This has been done before with West Virginia and Virginia and North and South Dakota, so it can work,' he said.

>“Calexit” as it’s being dubbed, was first drummed up by liberals and the Hollywood elite in Los Angeles who became disgusted with US President Donald Trump and suggested they break away from the rest of America.

>However after the everyday man and woman in the state got wind of it, they got angry at the liberals, and now want the state to be divided to get away from them.

>He said: “They feel they’ve been left out since Reagan…They believe now Trump has won this is their chance.”

>And as they plot Calexit it is said to have the private support of at least two Republican governors.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350388/Nigel-Farage-s-Bad-Boys-Brexit-look-Calexit.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/784019/Nigel-Farage-Calexit-plot-break-up-California-from-Donald-Trump-Arron-banks-Brexit-UK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_(proposed_Northwestern_state)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>please make this happen
>liberals lose EC votes
>liberals lose influence in Senate

reminder

the only real downside is losing the ports, but the state is largely farmland and ranches. I would fucking hate living with all those mexicans.

i curious how this could actually happen when you take into account water rights/politics

Have East California included Orange and Riverside counties ;)

YES!

I would vote for this.

YES!
We need to start memeing this boys!

>losing the ports

Stockton, I believe, has a very large in-land port :D

Make 209 great for once?

First for OUR Nige, that's right you Lundy fucks, he's OURS now!

We don't want them to leave. We want to weaken their voting power since they drown out half of the state.
We need that coastline.

>giving up the coast for shitholes like bakersfield

fuck no. Just let the commies try and secede so unionists can hang them and re take the state.

Best pic I got for this ATM, what do we call this referendum?

>Farage is fucking up another country's economy

Crashing this plane

I don't believe we should cut out all of California. You see, it's only Southern California which has succumbed to Marxism and Mexican influence which pales in comparison to Northern California who votes largely Republican or in the interests of American Conservatives.

It'd be deeply insulting to non-Southern Californians if we were to just abandon them, and throwing them to the Marxist-Mexican hordes. Instead, we ought to surrender Southern California to Mexico as a form of payment for the Wall.

>Crashing this plane
You don't get it do you? King Farage was sent here to destroy this Globalist World

It's only a slight majority of counties in the far north of California that you speak of.

Please fix this problem to.

Looks like a weird kind of Deseret.
Let the locals decide since it's them who matter in this case.

I suppose I'm wrong, with that being said what of the Californian ports? Aren't they a crucial key to our economy?

Orange and Riverside voted for Hillary though.

>T. Democrat living in Orange County

Atrocious
Good point
Any Cal Fags on?

you can have him for a while but you have to return him at some point.

The only thing 209 is great at is breaking into cars and stealing them.

err, can't decide if this is good

>if successful
If.

FOREIGN INTERFERENCE IN US ELECTIONS

EVERYONE WHO TALKED WITH FARAGE HAS VIOLATED THE HATCH ACT, THE LOGAN ACT, AND THE EMOLUMENTS CLAUSE

WE MUST PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM FROM SPIES

Soon this shithole jewmerica will balkanize and we will all be free of the amerijew

AHAHAHAHA
I THOUGHT THIS POTENTIAL HAPPENING WAS A PIPE DREAM BUT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN
MEME IT

Return him when you're done Okay ?

We'll return him when we return the colonies :^)

I think he's going to be here for a while.
May be going on a world tour of exits.

You dumb cunt it's only Los Angeles county and the Bay Area. Everywhere else is conservative. You're just another dumb nigger that doesn't live in California on Sup Forums trying to divvy it up. Get fucked and I hope a drunk driver wipes out your whole family.

Nice meme

what? why the vertical divide?
Bring back the Jefferson state motion. Cut it horizontal.

Nice.

Frexit is the most important. That would seriously weaken the EU.

It's hard to me me in French tho

Calfag here.

I support this 100%. Let the left destroy their part of CA with their shit policies. The east is very different from the west anyway, what works for the west doesn't for the east. The leftist scum in the west hate property rights and small businesses. That's why there's so much rent control and crying for raising the minimum wage.

San Francisco is already turning into a shithole because of all this. San Jose is already a shithole and so is LA.

The saving grace here is the geography, but even then people who contribute to the economy are talking about leaving for a state that doesn't hate them.

You're retarded.

>Aren't they a crucial key to our economy?

Yes, and defense.

He can't save us, its coming close to us actually red pilling the masses in a way that tlks from the heart.

You all know what I mean, the FBI user warning was not fake, they are gonna remove Trump and once they do, they will come after us all.

If there has never been a CTA on Sup Forums what has been happening in the media would prompt the first one.

Start powering up the twitter, facebook and just about any other social media accounts, meme war II just started.

Get California to split up their electoral votes like Nebraska and Maine.

what about Jefferson though?

951 here, I just don't want the communists near me, my parents are sponsored immigrants from Laos when Pol Pot started fucking shit up and they'll go insane if commies start walking in the streets

>implying it isn't illegals that make up the light blue

Oh, NOW liberals care about our countries defense.
When it hurts them it's okay to talk about how much their ports "defend" our country but when we want to put up a wall, we're racists.
You faggots should kill yourselves.

not a liberal. just pointing out the importance of ports, moron.

>Asian
Honestly I like Asians, I consider you guys bros
>parents redpilled on Commie rats
Noice

I am a califag located in the state of jefferson.

California employers please hire me. I need work experience

Do this and West California becomes a Chinese Communist beach head.

No, YOU are totally disconnected from the voting base in this state. Conservative turnout in California has been dwindling for twenty years now as poor blacks and beaners have been showing up to both vote money into their bank accounts and a heaping helping of democratic surperiorty on the back end that these savages don't even think about. California didn't even have a republican on the ticket for senator this year -- it was two democrats because of a bullshit democratic initiative that only succeeded because of gibsmedat browns and blacks. Not to mention all that the msm did this election season in terms of the presidential race was promise mass deportation right wing death squads, all the dumb Mexicans that usually don't even bother voting because they are used to the quasi democratic junta of Mexico showed up at the voting booth for once in their miserable lives.

Good, right-wing white people are all over this state outside of LA and the Bay, like I said earlier. Your bullshit map proves nothing except for the fact that you need to get out of your house more. Suck a cock faggot.

This isn't Cali leaving the union. This is just Cali being split into 2 states, the name Calexit was rebranded

If this fail i guess. Too bad he didng just support jefferson but maybe this is simpler

>If broken apart, the eastern part of California would more likely vote Republican, giving the party two more senators and electoral college votes for a 2020 presidential election.

good. I'm tired of their shit. maybe I can finally live there too.

>commiefornia wants to secede
>the nige comes in
>breaking up the libshit part of commiefornia into commiefornia and california
>california is pretty fucking red
>leave la and libshit areas to fend for their west californian selves
>increase republican presence and divide liberal presence from a fucking titanic state

what's not to lose u cheeky twat

>leaving (((Orange County))) in with East California
>not liberating Jefferson

doesn't this make the commie area more likely to secede?

personally I would prefer deporting all leftshits

>Implying CA will ever initiate voter ID or help deport illegals as long as it's a fucking commie state

>it was two democrats because of a bullshit democratic initiative

CAGOP needs to hold its own unoffical primary where the losers agree not to run in the real primary so this shit doesnt happen in the governors race

Find a flaw

>all the insane hippies would flock to the new hippy state and it'd be 10x worse than current cali

nehh

cali needs to break up. This would be perfect for us.

if they stay in and realize they have absolutely nothing to offer for the economy once you get past the almond meme, odds are good they keep their self-destructive illegal policy, they go belly up, and we get arizona 2: electric boogaloo

Californian here, we need a state of jefferson

>purple indicates counties that have flipped once

further, it indicates counties flipping towards Democrats.

3 democrat states.
Each state gets two senators

Nah, a few flipped from blue to red between 2008 and 2012

no point in separating bottom three

No new democratic senators though.

The west coast was made up of three blue states, after this plan it will be three blue states and three red states, no new democratic senators, six new republican senators.

Obama voters.

Then the counties barely went red since.

>Stockton
Ten times worse than watts and compton put together

Wow thanks for telling me a whole bunch of shit I already knew.

As long as illegals and blacks dominate the voting booths in LA and the Bay it will never change.

Then you have the hippy towns running all along the coast, who are mildly offset by pockets of conservatives. The land mass in the central coast region favors conservatives, but the population totals don't.

I've lived up and down this state you fucking retard, I know how the conservatives feel about voting here. It's a one-party state and conservative voting apathy is high as shit.

The real solution would be five states: North, South, Bay, LA, Central. But that's never going to happen so let's start with separating the coast.

>he doesn't want to save the central valley from coastal tyranny

>Containment zone for hippies is bad

>Fucking Crook County

Throw the red in Jefferson into North CA and the blue in Jefferson into Golden Gate and you've got a winner.

Bottom three don't need to be separated, but I like Lincoln, Jefferson and Cascadia.
It'll probably never happen but it would be nice.

Can someone explain how illegals are able to vote?

You have to be registered under a political party or as an independent on top of being a US citizen.

How can illegals bypass this? And how is it so easily bypassed that millions of uneducated illiterate illegals did it?

Not gonna happen. Nothing major is ever legislated in California. It's always put to ballot propositions. The state is overwhelmingly Mexican, which means low IQ, which means it will be sold by the left as threatening gibs.

Not gonna happen. This state is cancer.

This is all Russian propaganda

You don't need an ID. You just walk in and tell them a name and address and they give you a ballot. I could vote for myself and then my neighbors if I wanted to.

One cannot simply take a countries most profitable area for themselves. It will never happen, and if it will, the US will fight them with a full arsenal.

the name lincoln. he already gets more credit than he deserves.

>blog post

I moved to California from Chicago - I thought it was pretty blue generally speaking but GODAMN I work out in Trump country (Central Valley) and work at a conservative radio station. Its pretty crazy DESU - but yeah the coast needs to fall into the ocean ALA atlantis

This isn't about secession, it's about splitting one state into two states that both remain in the union.

It very easy to register to vote if you have a drivers licences and illegals are allowed to get drivers licenses here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_(proposed_Northwestern_state)
I didn't come up with the name.

Too complicated. The goal is to lump all the liberal shitholes - LA, SF, SD, and SJ - into one crappy state.

I hate you. You are California conservative lite, you are pithy trash, your stupid stint in this thread has laid you bare as a moving the goal posts nigger cum dumpster.

I'm laughing particularly hard at your:
>"Then you have the hippy towns running all along the coast, who are mildly offset by pockets of conservatives."

Pockets of conservatives? You think that poor bum hippies own the MILLION DOLLAR HOMES all along the coast??? Are you stupid? Or were you lulled into thinking that the passersthrough, liberal children of rich conservatives and vagrants that populate the coffee shops and bars along the PCH were the rich entrepreneurs from the world over that actually live in the paradise that is coastal California?

The rich business magnates that live in the multi-million sprawling estates and the salt of the earth farmers of the central valley and Arizona tear 2nd amendment middle class whackos of the places like the inland empire and anything north of Sacramento only need a wake up call. I really believe that Trump getting elected could be just that. However, reading your stupid and uniformed responses has made me doubt that. Thanks idiot.

San Diego is conservative you fucking dick gobbler. It has one of the largest military presences in the entire world. Just another moron. Chase xanax with whiskey.

>implying it wouldn't be flooded with spics in a year.

Most of Californias water cones from Colorado and the Sierras if this happens the west us fucked

user, it would be a red state.

>San Diego is conservative you fucking dick gobbler.
SD voted 57-37 for Clinton/Kaine and 59/41 for Kamala Harris.

Don't you dare fucking sit there and pretend SD is conservative.

California carries the US like Scotland and London carry England like Catalonia carries Spain. You're all poorfags and you'd do better to say thank you to us for bankrolling you instead of pushing us further away and dooming yourselves.

Good.

It'll be hilarious - liberals will pass all the social reforms and shit they were never able to muscle through because of the handful of conservative holdouts left in the state and within five years they'll be bankrupt, starving, dying of thirst, and barely maintaining any semblance of social order.

Just another ignorant retard, why am I not suprised? refer to my earlier post. K. Harris beat out ANOTHER DEMOCRAT there was NO REPUBLICAN on the ballet you moron, Harris wone 51-49 against ANOTHER DEMOCRAT, because the spineless non-voting conservatives in this state have given it up to the poor blacks and browns in LA and the BAY. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT. The msm WHIPPED ALL THE BEANERS INTO A FRENZY to vote against Trump while the good white Christian conservatives stayed home. We need to get people out to vote, the good people are there. San Diego is conservative as shit and POINTING TO THAT DUMB FUCKING MAP OF THE ELECTION RESULTS isn't gonna make you right it makes YOU LOOK RETARDED. I hope you can understand it this time.