SADIQ KHAN CONNECTED TO PARLIAMENT ATTACKER

Report shows that Sadiq Khan has ties to Hamas, Al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda, ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood

disobedientmedia.com/london-mayors-ties-to-extremism-call-commitment-to-fighting-terror-into-question/

archive.is/UaTKq

It also showed that Khan was tied to the Parliament attacker Khalid Masood through his affiliation with extremist group Al-Muhajiroun

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351414/Westminster-killer-flagged-potential-extremist.html

archive.is/16FdC

Britbongs, what the hell is your problem? Why haven't you drawn and quartered this guy yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OMZ7w
archive.is/uX0Kk
vid.me/WZO7
youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/2vU7J
archive.is/DMksc
archive.is/oAswR
vid.me/roRg
archive.is/vx2Pe
archive.is/RWtFj
archive.is/Cbqna
archive.is/z56lM
archive.is/hvwVV
archive.is/4qEkx
archive.is/5tjle
archive.is/yn7mn
archive.is/iZTmK
archive.is/buMmW
archive.is/0pCUx
archive.is/ODCIy
archive.is/16FdC
archive.is/sJ0z5
archive.is/nD3pi
archive.is/Ty4wr
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-text-message-ordered-lone-10099980
archive.is/PfzRW
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-5_6uyyrk
youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Khan spoke at an event which included Ibrahim Hewitt; Hewitt has decreed on record that adultery should be punished by stoning. Hewitt serves as the Chairman of The Palestinian Relief and Development Fund (Interpal), an organization which has been labeled as a Terrorist Entity by the United States Department of the Treasury for providing support to Hamas and acting as a part of its funding network in Europe

archive.is/OMZ7w

archive.is/uX0Kk

Here is Jeremy Corbyn calling the same guy designated by the US Treasury as a terrorist and funder of Hamas his "very good friend"

vid.me/WZO7

Fucking mudslimes are everywhere, press F to pay respects to Europe

BUMP

Khan has referred to anyone who isn't a hardline Salafist an Uncle Tom in an interview with Press TV (run by the government of Iran)

youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0&feature=youtu.be

He also took part in sectarian persecution of Ahmadiyya Muslims for political gain

archive.is/2vU7J

This is literally the guy who is the face of progressivism in the UK

I guess we'll never know what motivates terrorists to terrorize. There's no getting to the bottom of this story.

bumps my brothers

Khan claims that he associated with most of these extremist groups for his work as a "legal advocate"

But even the fucking Daily Beast admits that almost all of the time he spent with hardliners was unrelated to his legal work

archive.is/DMksc

BUMPING THIS

You mean.. motives are unclear?

Sounds like you're saying we will never know why this happened.

Why the hell haven't any of you Brits killed the faggot yet?
Feeling depressed? Going to kill yourself? There's a far better way to do things than just going out in solitude.

How is this not getting more bumps?

why is this not surprising at all
kharma will prevail in the end

Fake news.
Don't care.
It's all going to be real soon enough.

FUCK WHITES THEY ARE DISEASED APES

ISLAM WILL CONQUER

Shills aren't interested in anons finding out the truth

>In 2008, Khan was filmed delivering a speech at the Global Peace and Unity festival in 2008 organised by the Islam Channel. The Islam Channel was found guilty by the UK Office of Communications (Ofcom) of extremism both before and after the MP’s appearance.

archive.is/oAswR

People were openly waving the black flag of jihad at the event, pic related

Video here:

vid.me/roRg

bumps for all

Kill yourself shill

So. Whats the plan? Saying "bump" isn't getting anything done.

For real where the fuck is the IRA and the car bombs when you need them in the UK?

Spread the word, even fucking liberals can't deny that this is heinous

how in the fuck was this piece of shit elected? insane

it keeps the thread from dying in a flood of shill threads

In October last year, News World India reported that police in Karachi, Pakistan had recovered the largest ever cache of NATO weapons in the hands of Islamic jihadists in the city’s history.

Karachi’s police chief stated that the weapons were scheduled to be shipped to militant groups in London for a major operation they were planning. How the militants were able to acquire the massive supply of NATO arms is unclear.

>shipped to militant groups in London for a major operation they were planning

archive.is/vx2Pe

You think that the spree of attacks and terror London saw this week was a one off? It was a test run. They will attack Parliament again and next time the car will have a bomb it in and the attackers will have guns.

Digits for Sadiq's imprisonment.

Liberals deny everything, that's what makes them liberals.

Maybe we can get in contact with somebody, somebody big to help spread the news.

>A spokesman for Mr Khan said that the banner was simply 'a black flag with the Islamic statement of faith on it', and that he was 'not sure what the jihadi context [was]'.
Nothing to se here, kuffars

bumpbump

patiently waiting for the fall of Britain. letting in the enemy was a strange but ultimately interesting tactic.

it's racist white oppression that does it stupid. White people did this. The real victim of the attack was that poor woman and her hurt feelings.

thank you for posting archive.is

have a bump

checked, tfw the colonies played the long con

god i hope so. can't get rid of these paki loving shepherds fast enough imo.

Hard to tell. But he kind of implies that Muslims will tell you what you want to hear.

I was recently talking to someone and they told me years and years ago they owned a VW bug.

They mentioned that when the car ran out of gas that there was an extra gas tank (a back up gas tank)

Pretty outstanding krauts.

Sadiq Khan served as the Chief Legal Advisor of the Muslim Council of Britain’s legal affairs committee. Libshits act like this is a good thing.

archive.is/RWtFj

>While the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) claims to be non-sectarian, a government report released in 2015 revealed that supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood “played an important role in establishing and then running” the MCB and continues to exert “significant influence” in it. In 2009 the UK government cut ties with the MCB after it signed a public document which appeared to condone violence against any country supporting an arms blockade of Gaza. The government report also found that a number of Brotherhood groups have for years been raising funds in the UK. Some of those funds have allegedly been linked to Hamas, whose military wing was proscribed by Britain as a terrorist organisation in 2001. The MCB was also criticized for its ties to Jamaat-e-Islami, an Islamic group linked to a number of terror organizations in Pakistan whose members have been accused of war crimes in Bangladesh.

archive.is/Cbqna

archive.is/z56lM

archive.is/hvwVV

>Jamaat-e-Islami
archive.is/4qEkx

archive.is/5tjle

They love to use the term "controversial" to get progressives to write off any reports that come out which challenge the preconceived narrative

Why has no one ever investigated the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR in the US? I would imagine they do the same kind of shit

Stephen Coughlin talked about this. Obama brought in literal MB personnel and forbade criticism. It's not investigated because the people who would investigate it were forced out.

Dude, I think Khan's a slimy little shit as much as any sane person would... but nothing in this post or the ones below show any such link.

There's no doubt the little fuck has a shady past, but this isn't anything more than what we already know.

Well perhaps anons should FBI up and investigate

You clearly did not read the article or are here to shill and do damage control

>doesn't even have ties to Russia
Pff what is this, you're like a little baby

Whatever. Give me the the link between parliament attacker and Khan in a single line.

Christ, where did you dig this news story up from? What are you sliding?

No. He really really isn't. He's blatantly saying he doesn't want yes men who will tell him what he wants to hear.

The guy is such a shit muslim, actual islamist nutcases have declared him an apostate and deserving of desth for his stance on gay marriage.

The guys hard left political views should be considerably more worrying than his piss poor religious views.

Several Obama appointed Muslims are photographed giving MB hand signs. It's in Coughlin's book.

Bump for Sadiq's imprisonment.

How exactly is Khan connected to the Parliament attacker?

>During the 1990’s, Khan’s brother in law Makbool Javaid gave fiery public addresses advocating jihad and whose name even appeared on a fatwa calling for holy war against the United Kingdom and United States. Javaid was a member of the Islamic group Al-Muhajiroun.

archive.is/yn7mn

archive.is/iZTmK

Al-Muhajiroun was founded by Islamic hate preacher Omar Bakri Muhammad, who has been banned from the UK since 2005 and acted as a sponsor and recruiter of British jihadists seeking to join ISIS. Al-Muhajiroun was also lead by Anjem Choudary, a British Islamist who was jailed in 2016 for supporting the Islamic State after he released guides on making bombs and establishing “Muslim gangs” for the purpose of committing terror attacks.

archive.is/buMmW

archive.is/0pCUx

archive.is/ODCIy

The "gang violence" people keep claiming is to blame for all the events happening in London is Islamic related and people like Choudary are responsible for fostering it.

>Other connections to Al-Muhajiroun include Parliament attacker Khalid Masood, Lee Rigby’s murderer Michael Adebolajo and Abdul Waheed Majeed, an Al-Nusra affiliated militant who in 2014 became the first British born jihadist to carry out a suicide attack in Syria.

archive.is/16FdC

archive.is/sJ0z5

archive.is/nD3pi

When hasn't a Muslim wished death upon another Muslim for taking out the trash on a Tuesday instead of a Friday?

bump

>While Khan has tried to distance himself from his brother in law and Al-Muhajiroun, in 2003 he shared a stage with Sajeel Abu Ibrahim, another member of Al-Muhajiroun and convicted terrorist who ran a camp in Pakistan which trained Taliban militants and Al-Qaeda 7/7 bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan. Also speaking at the same event was Yasser al-Siri, a terrorist who has been sentenced to death in absentia by Egyptian authorities over a political assassination attempt there which left a young girl dead.

archive.is/Ty4wr

bump

Read this and then consider killing yourselves for letting this faggot hold any degree of power on rightful Saxon clay

Do you all believe that the Parliament attacker had "no ties" to terrorism? The Met is full of shit

Khalid Masood was busy texting people abroad on Whatsapp just before the attack. This was ISIS ordered and orchestrated:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-text-message-ordered-lone-10099980

archive.is/PfzRW

BRIT Sup Forums stays silent!

So he appeared on stage with someone? Fuck me, that proves it then!

where is Barneyfag

did he died

Bump

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Every time these guys are affiliated with terrorism.

I'd tell you to kill yourself for being such a disgusting shill but Khan's friends will no doubt do that for us in due time

We need more than one book. We have to find specific evidence linking them to terrorists or terror incidents

You're the one acting like a screaming lefty "WAAAHHHH APPEARING ON STAGE WITH SOMEONE MEANS YOU SUPPORT THEM!!!!! NO PLATFORM NO PLATFORM NO PLATFORM!!!!!!!".

Helicopter yourself.

Cars no longer have a reserve tank? Shit, i better check my Ranger.

Yes shillboi! Ignore the fact that Khan's family members were associated with Al-Muhajiroun! It's nothing goyim! Go back to posting in racemixing threads!

I feel like we're on the precipice of libfags just flat out becoming Muslims and then acting like they've always been Muslims and Islam is the most progressive, futurist, intelligent ideology in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-5_6uyyrk

that's interesting because my girlfriends son is a muslim.

So he's responsible for the actions of people who aren't him?

>look! Look everyone! He was once in the same room as a naughty man!
>No one pay attention to him being the chairman of the Fabian society, that's irrelevant

So... if I have this right...

1. his brother-in-law (literally who) was a member of an organisation that some scumbags were members of (and micro-peen killer one of them); and

2. he went on stage with some other scumbags, which came up during his election campaign.

Seriously, I accept the guys a shady fuck, but there's literally nothing here other than what's already known.

Some of them have already begun wearing hijabs and the ones in Europe openly shout the Takbir. It is only a matter of time until they are the same thing.

You are a disgusting traitor to the West, the day of the rope is coming for Judases like you

You seem incredibly insistent that a Muslim who has willingly engaged in sectarianism against Islamic minorities for political gain and called moderate Muslims Uncle Toms is not affiliated with extremism.

If you are actually not a shill this should help anons understand how Britain allowed shit shit to happen in the first place.

He's a terrorist, or at least has helped terrorists.

He called someone an 'uncle tom' once. This man will do a lot of harm to young people.

jesus, did you fucking vote him in or are you currently doing him favors? such a shill

>the guy worried about Khans blatant ridiculously far left politics, now that he is in prime position to put them into practice, is judas

What does that make the guy trying to divert attention away from that and onto his increadibly tenuous connection to islamism?

He actually worked with a local mosque to persecute Ahmadi Muslims for political gain when he was an MP from Tooting.

Khan is a friend of terrorists. If he is not directly helping ISIS plan a major operation in London, he is turning a blind eye and giving them more than enough leeway to do their work.

>called moderate Muslims Uncle Toms

Saying it a few more times won't make it any more true.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0

I've said no such thing. I accept he isn't associated with extremist Islam. I'm saying the same thing I've said from my first post in this thread: there is no new information that establishes a link between Khan and the micro-peen terrorist.

>this guy is dangerous because of the political things he has done, is doing and will continue to do, not because of some other ,inorganic bullshit

Fucking hell, I must be the worst shill ever...

*is

see

Canada stands with its muslim brothers and sisters in the UK

You really are a bad shill, not worth the money they're wasting on you at all.

Funny how your response when called a Judas is not to display normal reactions of anger and ask me how I deduced that so that you can improve your approach in the future

That is because there is no extremist islam you stupid nigger, only islam. Educate yourself you fucking idiot. Try reading things from people these muslim niggers actually listen to. Instead of pretending you know your ass from a hole in the ground, which you obviously don't, try indulging in some of the materials these "moderates" would read, see what you learn.

>you can't pick and choose who you speak to
>you can't just speak to Uncle Toms
>you can't just speak to people who will say what you want to happen what you want them to hear

Wow, what a bastard, he wants people who will tell him the truth, not blindly suck his cock! The sick fuck should be drowned in ammonia!

fuck off leaf.

What do you think an "Uncle Tom" Muslim is?

Praise Allah

Don't be an intolerant islamophobic bigot

>if you kill the leaf, it wins

"Extremism" was your term, not mine.

Low quality bait.

>a shill who flat out says not to trust the guy and that he's dangerous

You know, shill actually has a meaning? It's not just an insult for people who don't agree with you.

Why would I be angry at some guy shitposting? I'm not autistic and you're blatantly wrong.

So, what are you sliding? Why are you raking up this practically ancient news while conveniently ignoring the guys lifelong commitment to hard left politics?

of course of course, did you take your pills this morning? OOHhh you shouldn t skip them

In'shallah, brother Mohammed

Hope you're one of the fuckups who doesn't take anyone with you in your suicide bombing

This is why Barneyfags should not exist

A muslim who tells him what he wants to hear, rather than what is actually happening. You know, the thing he litterally says.

Sadiq's own brother is a well known Islamist preacher.

Your attempts to promote sectarian politics in order to distract from a more pressing and immediate threat to the West are not novel. Consider updating your playbook

>oy ve

muslims are untouchable confirmed.

>A muslim who tells him what he wants to hear, rather than what is actually happening
My god we're arguing about the meaning of a fucking comma now. Fuck you.

Look up what "Uncle Tom" means in the black community. He's clearly referring to a guy named Mohammad with brown skin who wears a turban but has failings such as drinking alcohol, eating pork and not killing Westerners

>TheFabian Society
>litterally an organisation dedicated to slowly infiltrating the government and gradually turning it red
>don't pay attention to him being in charge of that, he was in a room with some guys!

What are you sliding?