Why is Sweden so radically different?

Why is Sweden so different? I see things happening here that is unthinkable elsewhere. Why Sweden? What makes us so different from other Western, even Nordic countries?

you guys fell for the jew a long time ago, all this diversity and immigration crap started as early as the 70s.

why? i dont know, could anyone shine a light on it?

What the fuck happened? 10 years ago my idea of Sweden was that of a peaceful country filled with blonde beautiful people decades ahead of my own country in terms of government and social well-being.

Maybe it's still like that in some places and I spend too much time on this board but goddamn, the idea of Swedes getting raped by your own government like that is sad. I mean the government rapes my country harder than life itself all the time but Sweden? A country that was in the top lists of best countries in the world in most regards?

Cmon man. You used to be Vikings ffs.

>Be nigger in Sweden
>Join to Feminist Party (LOL) to take some pussy
>Be banned for not being enough progressive

It really makes me think.

Am I wrong in thinking your country is run by liberal women? That's a big problem

Swedish women look really bad nowadays.

I have the random gut feeling that sweden is a EU and global experiment. They picked a weak country and forced all the bullshit down their throat to see if/how far they can go with it. Test results applied all over the world.

maybe ABBA made you more of a hippy than anyone else?

>mfw Abdirahman Mohammed Ahmed is more redpilled on Muslims than the Swedes themselves

Unironically it has a lot of sense.

Let sweden die in peace. This place is gone, it's now time to accept it.

both indirectly and directly germany's fault

the US is literally about to suck Russias cock because of Mr Meme President, who are you to talk?

sweden was the testing ground

Dude what happened to their pure viking genes?

Russia atleast guns down rapists, where in sweden you let them go free and give them your money

You can't compare your situation with ours, ever. We can still piss standing, our police actually kill niggers instead of defending them, our president doesnt wear a hijab when seeing muslim officials, we can carry and use guns in most states... Meanwhile in Sweden...

>Spain 2017: 30,000 jews

This explains a lot of things.

>Mohammad wants to help Swedish society
>faminists oust him
lol?

>muh two party system
>freedum

Meanwhile your ISPs are raping you out the butt whilst selling your internet history to the corporations.

>Sweden is a test
>they still have less immigrants than Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands or the UK

genetics. you guys were the worst vikings

I can't entertain your denial all day. I'm sure, deep down, you know how brainwashed and cucked your population is. Be angry and frustrated all you want, you have my sympathy.

Lot of Atheism and ultra Liberalism.

Not in relative terms. Sweden is a country with less than ten million of inhabitants.

brainwashing

>You used to be Vikings ffs

1000 fucking years ago,and?They still had no nation-states or government or rule of law that are necessary to govern a normal society.
From northern Germanic barbarian tribes to atheistic, ultra libtard feminized Cucks.

Boo,hoo,hoo,big los.

Sweden has 27% of population that are either immigrant or born to 1 or 2 immigrant parents. This includes tons of Yugoslavs and Albanians.
Meanwhile 1/3 of French newborns are born to immigrant parents from Malaria infested areas, over 60% in Paris.

now they are mostly buttpirates that craves for somali dicks

Why?

Sweden always looked like it had its shit together, and it gave this appearance by absorbing new ways of thinking - not just absorbing them, but philosophically imbibing them and putting them into practice.

It's similar to how a high functioning alchoholic can become vice president or president of an important corporation. The rest of the office gets a memo to say we're going to work open plan, and there is always a few traditionalists (Greece, Spain, Italy, France) who moan loudly about the change, and there are a few people who shrug and get on with it (UK, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark). But there is always one guy, ONE GUY, who from then on does everything open plan. Standing meetings, monitor facing the door, desk cleared of stuff, phone at perfect 90 degree angle to mousepad. He isn't just doing what he's told, he is trying to take that philosophy and put it into everything he does. This is the guy with the big smile on his face that gets noticed the next time the big wigs do a walkthrough of the office.

Except, one day, you are working late, and you look over to where Sweden is (he always works late) and his desk is empty. Then you hear a sound in the bathroom, and when you get there, Sweden is lying on the tiles with a half empty bottle of vodka spilled on his shirt. Sweden has pissed himself.

Sweden did this at various eras with:
1. Lutheranism
2. The nation state
3. The Army
4. Industrialization
5. The welfare state

Underneath it all though, you couldn't trust yourselves. That's WHY you adopted ascetic Lutheran Christianity, that's why you tax the shit out of anything pleasurable, that's why you let the women run the society and not just the household.

You're the high functioning alcoholic of Europe. And you've pissed yourself and now there is a dangerous drifter living in YOUR house and fucking your beautiful blonde wife while you sleep in the garage. Wake up.

completely run by women and the men are all cucked

Lack of wars and hard times. Last war was is 1809 when you lost Finland.