I'm a far-right MtF tranny so I figured that I might as well try to get some (you)'s on Sup Forums...

I'm a far-right MtF tranny so I figured that I might as well try to get some (you)'s on Sup Forums. I will answer any questions, except the following:

>post tits/feminine penis/be my trap gf
No.
>why haven't you killed yourself?
I'm generally satisfied with my life
>do you think you're female?
I am and always will be male, however I try to alleviate gender dysphoria by presenting as a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketleague.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wanna play rocket league?

Is this the thread about giant isopods?

top kek

Rocket league?

Are you aware that you are mentally ill?

I have some sort of disorder, but mental illness (at least the modern concept of it) is not real.

it's like a soccer video game, but even more autistic

rocketleague.com/

Oh wow that's incredibly autistic.

play me user im pretty right above average

>I'm generally satisfied with my life

Apparently not if you feel the need to whore for attention on Sup Forums.

Hey bby, post feet :3

A F U C K I N G K I W I

>Apparently not if you feel the need to whore for attention on Sup Forums.
I don't need to, I want to.
B-but user-kun my feet aren't pretty.

How much for you to take a pack of your hormones and sneak it into a baby's bottle before lunch?

How can anyone possibly take you seriously? Cut off your dick, faggot. Do it.

tell all the boys your penis is now a working vayjayjay

Of course they aren't real but that doesn't mean your mal-wired brain will not cause abnormal behaviour. I'd suggest looking into yourself and finding out why you are dissatisfied with yourself in stead of taking hormones.

Post something pretty then

Mentally ill faggots cannot by definition be "far-right" because far-right calls for the purging of degeneracy such as that of mentally ill faggots.

Want to play rocket league?

how is it being trans in estonia? i imagine it's pretty shit.

Do you frequently interact with the "trans community?

When did you first start thinking you were a woman?

Why are there so many MtF trans? Do you think society's attitudes towards men and masculinity contribute?

Should children be allowed to transition?

What are your thoughts on "lesbian" MtF trans?

Should reassignment surgery be legal considering that many regret it?

Why do you even care about gender? I'm not masculine whatsoever and I barely do any masculine activities. I like cats, I'm a nurse, I play video games and watch TV. I consider myself a man, but even if I felt that I was more into feminine things, it would literally make no difference to me. My gender is such a minuscule part of my identity. Why is it such a big fucking deal to you guys? You'd think that you have no personality other than your gender.

t. medfag

>gender dysphoria
>dysphoria
>satisfied with life

I think you're unusually honest and down-to-Earth about your situation. I just think that mutilating a patient's body to conform to their mental illness isn't good for the patient, which is the ultimate goal.

pic related
Once the surgery becomes more than a glorified ax wound I will.

Why are you doing this, then?

You know what this place thinks of your kind of people and it does not appear that you have anything noteworthy to contribute to our board, except for
>Hey I'm a faggot, look at me

I'm not even trying to insult you, but rather curious why you would subject yourself wilfully to this abuse.

Want to exchange BJs in my car?

Do you plan to chop off your benis? Also who attracts you, chicks or dicks?

Remember to vote for EKRE, fag

Go away

I do not promote transgenderism, it's pretty horrible and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. However for some reason it is a part of me and I can't overcome it.
It's not that bad, it's worse in the UK.

Wanna meet up and fuck?

Näita tissi.

>I try to alleviate gender dysphoria by presenting as a woman

then
post TITS
or GTFO

you mentally ill faggot

fuck off shes mine i was here first

post your feminie cock already you twat

>I'm a far-right MtF tranny
stopped reading

>she

Istu sisse oma kakskümmend sekundit, mul on šarmi.

40%+ attempted suicide rate :^)

mul on 19cm riist

>implying that telling the tranny faggot to go kill themselves is wrong

>trying to win over a tranny
>trying to impress another man with the size of your penis
Aura ära.

>Do you frequently interact with the "trans community?
Not really
>When did you first start thinking you were a woman?
When I hit puberty I started feeling gender dysphoria
>Why are there so many MtF trans? Do you think society's attitudes towards men and masculinity contribute?
Because there is a lot of confusion in men nowadays, most people who are transgender don't need to be and just want to escape their confusion.
>Should children be allowed to transition?
It's a tricky issue that has to be handled individually, on one hand you have regret, on the other really ugly trannies who should be gassed.
>What are your thoughts on "lesbian" MtF trans?
The vast majority are just fetishists from my experience.
>Should reassignment surgery be legal considering that many regret it?
It's not a good surgery and it's given out far too liberally.
>Why do you even care about gender?
I do like traditional gender roles, but mostly it's just the awful feelings masculinity gives me.

Thanks for the questions user!

How on earth can you survive here?
You fucking degenerate, you cant be "a guy with tits" and be "far-right"
it don't work that way.
you either are not really an estonian or you're simply lying

Rahu poisid.

Why do you think this thread is politics related?
It's some leddit AMA faggot shit.

fucking tease

Why shouldn't anyone ask you why haven't you killed yourself?
Statistically is the normal thing to ask...

>mental illness isn't real
you're on the wrong board faggot. you have to go back, and don't ever come back

Far right views are correct and it doesn't matter if I'm a degenerate or not.
I will
If the surgery gets better I plan to and I like dicks.
It's fun for me.

Still no feminine benis, tits, feet, sharpy in pooper, setting some thing on fire, livestream to hero, posting first hand murder evidence,...
s a g e

Oled sa vähemasti õiget Eesti verd või mõni segavereline sigitis?

what degeneracy lurks

>B-but user-kun my feet aren't pretty.
PLEASE....

I'm a part of the 60%.
On võimalus et natuke saksa verd ema poolt on, aga peaks olema puhas eestlane.

I'm in, steam ID?

>saksa verd
Müncheni murjamid ei loe

>Far right views are correct and it doesn't matter if I'm a degenerate or not.
You won't be truly happy and free until you drop degeneracy from your life.

Aksepteeritav, egas meist keegi pole täiesti puhast verd ja sinu puhul ei pea geenide edasi kandmise pärast ka muretsema.
Üpris paremäärmuslikuna ütlen ma, et ole rahus kes sa olla tahad, lihtsalt ära nokuga vehi.

>
Mine magama.

You are doing something wrong then.

>If the surgery gets better I plan to and I like dicks.

How can the surgery ever get better? The only war for a man to have a pussy is by making a sizable wound that can't never heal.

>MtF tranny
S O R T

Kys please. I can't imagine the pain your father feels when he looks at you but considering he raised a freak like you maybe he doesn't care which is even sadder

Do you ever trick drunk guys into coming back to your place and then dick slap them?

What do you personally think is the most plausible biological explanation for transgenderism?
What do you think of modern day feminism (the bluehaired type)? and the old gender roles (pre1960s)?
You said most ftm are fetishists; why do you think you would be an exception?
What emotional and cognitive changes have you experienced since consuming estrogens?
Is your benis surgically removed or are you going trap?

We're literally growing healthy human cells and creating food out of nothing. In a thousand years, you'll probably get to choose body modifications on a fucking tablet.

I won't be truly happy either way, whatever I do I have to deal with missing certain parts of life, I choose to do it this way.
Actually there are new developments that make it potentially more than a wound with cheek tissue, so it doesn't attempt to close.

Good video 4 u

youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

Do you like to suck big cocks?

I have a good relationship with him, he just wants me to be happy.
>What do you personally think is the most plausible biological explanation for transgenderism?
Probably hormonal errors in infant or fetus development.
>What do you think of modern day feminism (the bluehaired type)? and the old gender roles (pre1960s)?
I think all feminism is cancer and traditional gender roles are the only way to form a proper society.
>You said most ftm are fetishists; why do you think you would be an exception?
I don't get off to dressing up like a woman.
>What emotional and cognitive changes have you experienced since consuming estrogens?
Generally better mood and changes in libido basically.
Is your benis surgically removed or are you going trap?
Am trap.

I'm alright with people as yourself, but you are few and far apart and most trannies need to be gassed ASAP.

>but you are few and far apart and most trannies need to be gassed ASAP
agreed

>Swedistan trying to infiltrate Sup Forums

>He just wants me to be happy
Of course your father was a gutless prick. Not surprised. And you do realise that when the right wins freaks like you will be gassed right?

You bring dishonor to your family!
I feel sorry for your parents.
I can't even imagine the pain I would feel if my son decided to chop off his benor and start fiddlin' bums while saying he/she/it is right-wing

what has this board became? reported, fuck off.

Approximately how many dicks have you sucked?

I won't cuck on my principles until a good counter argument is presented. I've been here for years, sometimes I wish they'd turn off flags again.

The rot has spread....
I guess our aids rate was not high enough, sadly...

Nobody cares burger, go fuck a big Mac

And I'm just shitposting to keep our autistic image alive. I have respecting for any Swede daring to stick to the right wing.

I hope I will at least get to kill some reds first and possibly be allowed to continue my life in some form. And caring about your child's wellbeing is not being gutless, please do not insult my father.
I don't sleep around.

Do you want to have children? Motherly aspirations?

>I don't sleep around.
Stop dodging the question. Approximately how many dicks have you sucked? And don't lie.

I do not need to insult your father, you yourself are quite enough of an insult

How many dicks have you sucked?
Post face

I don't think there's anything I would like more.
>inb4 just don't transition
Being a father is completely different and would not solve any of my issues.

Are you active in the actual IRL in far right "subculture"? If so what do they think of you?

I will massage your boipussy with my giant dick

You do realize why we despair at the sight of you, right? Even if you could repeat all the correct ideas and ideals right back at us and believe them with your full being, to make an exeption to you will create a wide enough gap in our moral framework to bring it crashing down.

For all intents and purposes, you could be the equivalent of a nigger who waves our flag around and knows to speak estonian without an accent. Not a full horror show we expected, but a sign of things, and decay to come.

And if you are just baiting, well done, faggot.

are you into guys or girls?

H-how big is it

Just curious - are you from the capital?

You fucked up, if you just waited 40 more years then you could just use the VR technology to be a girl then not have militated your body. Points to you for recognizing your mental illness but you still should have realized hormones are not the answer.

>I don't think there's anything I would like more.
No this is bait. It must be.

I already said 19cm, good thickness but I haven't measured, feels big in my hand though

I'm not active in any subculture.
I don't ask for anyone to make an exception for me, principles are more important than one tranny.
I'm from Tartu.

>MtF trans (AKA Trap)
>"No I will not post boipussi/penis
this isn't reddit faggot.

boipussy or gtfo.