Be Macedonia

>Be Macedonia
>Be 30 years old
>Claim to be Ancient Macedonians
>Actually a Slavic people
>Greek name
>Bulgarian genetics, Bulgarian language
>Build cheap statues of historical figures from Bulgaria and Greece, claiming them as your own
>Become laughing stock of the world

So, Sup Forums, how do we solve the Macedonian question?

divide them between us and Albania

I've seen people make this suggestion. Pic related. I understand it and it is probably the most realistic scenario, but would really prefer that Macedonia not go into the hands of Muslims. I'd rather Bulgaria takes it all, or splits it with Greece.

Bump

But they do have a fantastic flag. As toothpaste, I am officially jealous.

God, thank you for that picture. Made me laugh so much.

I personally think it's a terrible, Asiatic - looking flag, and much prefer toothpastes of all colour.

>I personally think it's a terrible, Asiatic - looking flag
wheredoyouthinkweare.png

Europe

>giving land to albania

Do you even look at the flag you are posting under? Or the website?

ancient macedonians didn't just vanish when the slavs moved in

WE

HOL UP

WUZ

You do what Alexander 3 would do. You soldier up and go out and conquer the known world, mother F-er!!!

But Poland is laughing stock of the world, not Macedonia. Most people probably don't even know wtf is Macedonia.

ANCIENT MACEDONIANS DIDN'T JUST VANISH WHEN THE SLAVES MOVED IN

SMRT NA TATARITE

ftfy lad

GREEKS AND SHIETT

Literally a shit-tier people. Would rather place them with mud-slims.

Why would you give land to the Turk mongrels?

true, it should just all go to albania

WE WUZ MACEDONIAN PIKEMEN AND SHEEEEIIIIIIITTTT

Albania is muslim.

So give us all of it pleaseeee

Literally because Albanians make up like 35% of Macedonia now. It's the most realistic solution. Though I obviously prefer that Albania didn't get any, I think that with burgers behind them they will get at least 20%, sadly.

In a righteous world Bulgaria would get it all. Greece could take some as well as an apology.

That's fine. Pic related isn't.

rude thread
please leave this thread

Why can't we take something?

C'mon it's part muh history and shiet

>35%

>It's the most realistic solution
Fuck your "realism". Albanians are the shittiest fucking people on this continent barring maybe some of the more recent arrivals. We do not give those fucks a bucket of dirt.

90%
t.Ljutvi Ramizi

>t. radomir van der belgradeski

So Albanians should get 15% of Serbia, 50% of Macedonia, 8% of Montenigger and 2% percent of Greece according to your logic

You do realize that Albanians spread like roaches right?

Give them land and in 50 years they'll claim something else because MUH GREAT ALBANIA!!!1

>t. Muhammed al-Abdullah
Seriously though, Albanians are fucking shit people, they are basically smarter niggers bringing crime and shit everywhere they go. Kipnapping, murder and prostitution all around Europe is what they're about and nowadays there's a shit ton of them involved in "refugee" smuggling as well and even your old friend Osama Bin Laden was a prominent supporter of the Albanians littering Macedonia back during the Yugoslav/Kosovan wars.

Albanians are just another shitskin muslim cancer in Europe that needs to be cut out.

wrong roma are the worst in your continent and as for the albanian meme I just don't see it. I've met met albanians, bosnians, serbs and bulgarian immigrants here in the states and There is no discernible difference between any of them in how they go about there lives. If i didn't know any better i wouldn't be able to tell the difference between any southeastern european

The modern boundaries of FYROM don't correspond at all with Ancient Macedonia. Do you just read the brainwashing books they sell you there?

Is FYROM under a political crisis?

>Macedonia has entered the threshold of political crisis and ethnic conflict

>The President of Macedonia refused an alliance between the coalition party and the Albanian minority parties.

>The crisis, which was triggered by a scandal related to illegal wiretapping, not only was not resolved as it was deepened.

Is this thread about that or foreigners Larping as UN diplomats?

was there a census lately?

Arvanites are cool tho, they can stay. The rest can rot and nothing of value would be lost.

>The modern boundaries of FYROM don't correspond at all with Ancient Macedonia.

Confirmed.

Greece already took Solun and the coast.

you act like it's only albanians doing those sort of things when crime has been in europe forever (in fact we inherited organized crime from european immigrants) and been committed by all kinds of ethnicities like french, sicilians, brits, turks russians, serbs jews and many others

>posting german propaganda ethnographics
I can do that too, fuck off back to the steppes

>be English Son Of God
>realize Humans are becoming parasites
>No one deserves breath
>No one deserves life
>Listen to idiots
>Hate Greed
>Fake Jews love money
>World is Trash
Everything will burn.

Alexanders of this thread, is Hitler, dare I say, our guy?

Greeks and Bulgar Tatars want to take our land but they realise they can't have it,we could have been a super-state by know if u guys recognized and and if you weren't such big fucking NEET faggots

The only solution is splitting it and return our territories to the mainland. OP, kindly fuck yourself with a shovel.

>calling my map german propaganda
>posting french propaganda
>it's the same map

you guys could help if u weren't such fucking faggots

>and been committed by all kinds of ethnicities like french, sicilians, brits, turks russians, serbs jews and many others
Most of those groups are too few to even organize at all outside their own country, besides maybe America. Albanians are quite few as well ye but in some of the bigger west European cities. The were a bigger problem the previous decade but they've been mostly uprooted by the police, now they just run some illegal prostitute rings here and there in London or Paris.

Theses days they are either posing as refugees or actively smuggling them. A shitty problematic people either way.

>calling my map german propaganda
because it was, all great powers wanted their little gud boys in the balkans to get the biggest part of the pie, just review ethnographics of that era

>posting french propaganda
that was the joke

>it's the same map
the bulgarians are landlocked in the french one

here's the official census of the ottomans btw

The map was made before the second balkan war began. We weren't allied with Germany.

This.

Also, pic attached is related. This is why Macedonia should all go to Bulgaria imo. Notice how there is no "Macedonians" in the legend.

Macedonia seems pretty comfy. I'm thinking I might move there once my pension kicks in. I can't afford a cabin in the U.S. to die alone in.

This

germans were pro bulgarian in the balkans, partially because they wanted weaker serbia to not cause problems with A-H, and partially because of this great philhellene

Yes roaches were the majority, but once they were removed there were more Bulgarians on the coast than Greeks I believe.

Shiptar diaspora spotted

Don't get mad Fyrie, it's not good for your health.

not really, bulgarians were land based villagers, greeks were sailors and merchants in the ottoman empire
It's really just them autistic maximalism wanting more and more coast, with no historical or demographic basis to fall back on.

actually I'm bulgarian and half of my family used to live in aegean Thrace before the wars. One part near Xanthi/Kavala and the other near Edirne.

They moved to Bulgaria after the wars.

There is historic basis for the thracian coast though

After which war? Balkan,WW1 or WW2?

In any case not WW2. I'd guess WW1 cause that's when we lost the coast. Now the only proof I have is obviously what my mother told me, cause my grandparents from her side are already dead and besides they were born after their families moved.

your ethnogenesis begins with invading turkic tribes, I don't think you base any claims on history
thats an anecdote, but it's a fact that much of the black sea coast had majority or big greek populations.
You don't see us claiming that shit even in our most retarded youtube comment.

Macedonian diaspora here
>White (tanned, lul)
>Doesn't get burned by the sun
>God tier voice/accent
>Immune to SJW's - freely drop redpills about Albanians/Muslims
>Get to shitpost Alexander memes IRL

Remind me again, how are we not the master race?

>tfw Macedonians are based Slav brothers but have been shamed into cucking for the EU faggots
:_;

iskander was a prötötürk, praise the sun :DDD

You are not a race to begin with, you're a conglomerate of Albanians and Bulgarians with an identity crisis pretending to be Greek.

1. The greek population on the black sea coast were thousands of years ago. Hell you could claim Gibraltar probably for that reason.
2. I'm not saying that it's bulgarian land at the moment. Cause it's not, been there plenty of time. But 100 years ago it was a bit different I'd guess.

What it say?

Фюpepът днec нapeди oтнoвo, чe oбявявaнeтo нa нeзaвиcимocттa нa Maкeдoния тpябвa дa пocлeдвa нeзaбaвнo.

>The greek population on the black sea coast were thousands of years ago.
wat, I'm not even referring to ancient greek bs
see: >But 100 years ago it was a bit different I'd guess.
100 years ago it was a lot different, your family could have formed a national consciousness of being greek or bulgarian in the previous few centuries based on under which orthodox exarchate the village fell under.
Nationalism is recent

"Big Greek populations" is a bit of an overstatement. Pic related.

Basically this.

>Albanian intellectuals

What's a healthy kidney's market value these days?

fuck off alexander the gay

never heard of greeks on the black sea in recent times, sorry

see your map is propaganda, but even in that, we live in just as much black sea coast as bulgarians live in aegean

are we posting meme maps now

well ok, it's not my issue that you dont

that's not meme that's literally the future of EU

didn't mean it to sound insulting but rather curious

im calm shiptar

I support them over the albanian garbage festering in the region

well ok, people moved around in byzantine and ottoman empires, they were not nation states.
The greek independence war famously begun in odessa for example
are you trying to prove my point?

are you trying to prove my point?

Honestly, who would ever side with muslim garbage in Europe?

Oh no, did i hit you in the fee-fees?

Better grab that Chinese bootleg SKS and track me down.

Sweden

you need to think larger, conquering salonika is not the bulgarian forte

And what exactly do you not like about Muslims in Albania, Chang?

Haha come on. It's not like they're Macedonia ;)

Albanians lead crime statistics in Germany, they are scum.

yeah, they probably would. lmfao