Lefties with guns at AZ Capitol FULL VIDEO, Phoenix New Times, 3/25/2017

Good job negotiating with terrorists Arizona.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_lFjfs068

Obligatory

Check your gas operated closed bolt privilege

what hell is wrong with their faces, it's like they're creating new, never before seen facial expressions.... I would call this one the "KICK ME IN THE FACE" look

Reminder that Antifa advertises itself as non-violent.

So did we identify them yet via the licence plates they didn't want filmed? or did we just use the face recognition software again and find their Facebook and Twitter profiles for a raid. or how about we get them fired.

So...reuse this thread?

Dude behind him has a 22lr AK.
Took me a second to realize why the front grip looked retarded.

Like Austria in the late '20s
Praise Kek

>American brown shits

why, they just legally carrying out their second amendment, no need to play the commie games. Everything is working according to plan

they all have poverty tier guns, says a lot about the disposable income available to the average antifa retard

shit is usually brown, if not one should see a doctor asap

the cognitive dissonance is almost shocking... but it's not.

>unironically becoming brownshirts

I know these people love to act cultured and educated, but have they really ever read any books?

A .22 in the hand of a good shooter may do some precise damage, of course not out of the barrel of an .22 AK XD

Who are these right wing groups and what do they look like? He said he was taping right wing groups, can I see them march?

I know the neo-nazi's look ugly as fuck with their white pasty skin and bald heads in their deserts. But what of these Militias?

Who in the name of Kek is allowing this?

They are not "open carrying". They are brandishing.
Open carry is legal, brandishing is not.

You can clearly observe that some of them have one hand on the grip (and sometimes trigger) and the other on the handguard.

Yes..... yes....

They are ready for a war.

If its a war they want, its a war they will get.

BREAKING: Libtards are hypocrites. Who knew? But they seem to be finding new respect for the 2nd amendment and states rights. They are getting pulled toward the redpill horizon.

What are the chances of a happening?

KEK

Zero chance.

They are probably all Soros-hired protesters with Airsoft guns.

>A .22 in the hand of a good shooter may do some precise damage
Yea, but chances are most of these fags got their guns the day of the protest.

Plus why have a .22lr made to look like an AK, why not just walk around with a Rugger 10/22? They are going for the intimidation factor.

>have public march to get attention
>bitch about the attention
?

I would prefer something with a heavier barrel, but one cant say anything against the Ruger.
>intimidation factor.
against who? mothers and children I guess Can't imagine a US gun nut being afraid of toys like this, rather dying by laughing seems more of the issue

lmao what a cuck

They rented them for the day.

Intervals in their formation were terrible. A single hand grenade could take most of them out.

why cant this shit happen by me. I'd troll the fuck out of these pussy's

Just watched it

I'm sorry, I really am, but the reporter was the bigger faggot.

He has every right to record, and they eventually accepted that, and except for being communists and that one guy who pushed him of the sidewalk, they really didn't do anything wrong.
The reporter just started getting pissy and insulting them saying shit like if you're not in the military and you have a gun like that you're a punk.

They're faggy communists, but they were respectful, quiet, organized, and within their rights

He was just a selfish faggot "reporter" who couldn't find a flaw and hates guns, so he resorted to insults.

And I am shocked, I AM SHOCKED, that this fat commie bitch had trigger discipline.

These fully armed people were shut down, intimidated, and ran from a middle aged, out of breath reporter. These idiots won't be able to handle a full on armed conflict. They can't even handle a social conflict. If these dumb fucks keep pushing for conflict they're going to... forgive me Sup Forums... get BTFO.

I wish they just shot him then got into a shootout with the cops, man usa has some freedoms because here the military would have sprayed them all

Yeah, I'm not 3 minutes in and this guy's trying to fucking provoke them into brandishing their weapons at him. What a fucking faggot.

You're a major faggot, just like everyone involved with that video.

>Faggot lefties trying to be intimidating
>Faggot reporter getting butt hurt about guns
>Faggot you for trying to say someone was the bigger faggot

Honestly though, the leftists are the bigger faggots by trying to incite violence and then backing down from some old faggot reporter who is being mildly annoying. Also, the reporter didn't even start shit in the beginning.

Also wanted to point out that old, fat, limp wristed reported was still more alpha than all those beta numale cucks combined. Had the balls to tell those commie faggots to fuck off even though they had guns and he didn't have shit. More balls than you too my antifa faggot friend.

kill yourself commie shill

You don't know what any of those words mean.

>leftists are the bigger faggots by trying to incite violence
The reporter is literally trying to provoke them into brandishing their weapons and attack him. The reporter is a piece of shit. And open carry rallies are not "intimidation" because this shit happens more often than you think. If they were masked, I'd be more concerned. They're just peacefully marching here and they're doing nothing wrong.
>be reporter
>swearing and trying to incite violence
>being totally unprofessional
He's obviously not a real reporter to begin with.

Open carry doesn't bother me, I own tons of firearms. They were trying to intimidate him by assaulting him and then making passive aggressive vague threats. They weren't being peaceful at all after they assaulted the "reporter."

What does it matter if he's not a real reporter? He can still record on public property, and he can still be there without being assaulted.

Leaving my 300+ hours in MS paint here

MAMA MIA

who is giving them fake rifles? is this CIA psy-ops related?

They said in the video that a lot of them weren't real.

typical right wing sjw

airsoft fags?

You shouldn't confuse liberals with radical leftists. The two are very different, and radical leftists have always used violence, no hypocrisy there.

Bump. Fake rifles for faggots

this true?

honestly more dangerous, what if someone wants to pick a fight. You make yourself a target instantaneously.

This is great.

Armed leftists means they're embracing the second amendment. Once you pick up the gun, you've taken a redpill. It's not easy to put back down after realizing that guns are good.

When does open carry become brandishing? Many of them have their guns held with fingers at rest instead of just 'openly' carrying them.

well they have to be real guns first

Squirrels beware

Just watched the incident again and yeah, the first push was ultimately unprovoked and unnecessary. However, I'd be upset if some dude was forcing himself right up against me while I'm carrying a loaded weapon. That'd be reason enough I would think to push him away because he might grab it.

Absolutely false.

they went out there loaded with firearms and they thought no one was gonna get in their business and try to find out why there a bunch of people walking around like a fucking militia? don't try to bullshit, man. he was hardly provoking them. they're just overly sensitive pussies. like the recorder said, he did the same thing to trump supporters and wasn't the way they treated him. the reporter had balls and the antifa, as usual, acted like total faggots. don't play this "provocation" card because it simply does not stand up to scrutiny. the antifa are just overly sensitive pussies.

>he was hardly provoking them.

>WHY DON'T YOU SHOOT ME
>YOU WANNA SHOOT ME DON'T YOU
>YOU'RE ALL FUCKING PUSSIES
>GO AHEAD AND SHOOT ME
>YOU'RE ALL PUNKS
>A BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSIES

So?
They were threatening to break his phone
>I can't promise nothing will happen to your phone
>We aren't going to take responsibility if anything happens to you

God Americans are so fucking pathetic and embarassing.

>Lefties
>Surviving jail time

lololol.ololololololol.ol.ol.ol.ol.ol.

says the swedecuck
blanda upp!

the drum could be a promag drum
other than that your infograph is spot on

No they are not just carrying. They are brandishing, they are wearing masks while carrying, and they are threatening people/acting aggressive. There is a big difference from "legally carrying".

>a single reporter scares away entire liberal armed terrorist organization

LMAO

but damn dude, get some exercise. you're wheezing like you ran a marathon.

>attempt to incite violence on yourself and goad people into committing felonies
>lol it's okay, they might have broke his phone
Both are wrong, but the reporter is a piece of shit as are you. He couldn't take no for an answer and forced himself up against the first guy who pushed him away. You don't let aggressive people like that near you when you have a loaded firearm. Not even the police will tolerate that shit.

another dead give away is a good chunk of them are wearing plate carriers without plates in them

Literally every airsoft fag to be a fag has a plate carrier with no plates to wear.

better pic of promag drum

Really? He's the one who got this video and was able to get them to fall apart with a little bit of prodding

Unless you are looking for CNN reporting

>h-h-how dare they have guns!

>lol Rethuglicans give up your guns!
>the government will never turn fascist!

>OMG TRUMP IS A FASCIST!
>QUICK GET GUNS!

Burgers remind me agian if they point their gun at you , you can shot them right?

How long before the right wing shows up with guns to an event like this?
How long before we get a gunfight between both groups?

>implying those are liberals

>Implying they ever fought for gun rights
>Implying they wouldn't be happy if guns were banned

>little user just found out there are more than two people on the planet and can't cope with it

Bet that really opens up the world, huh?

Sure they have guns but it's a bunch of females and numales. They still manage to look pathetic and not intimidating. They'd get BTFO by any other group

Arizona native here. We are the western equivalent of Florida. But we might be dumber as a whole.

Not having an orange tip on an airsoft rifle is illegal

checked

The guy who made the paint thing is right. Look at the lines that go along the side of the drum mag. That's a telltale sign of airsoft mag. Probably AEG

Nice try Luigi

>How long before we get a gunfight between both groups?
never
these snowflakes were running away near the end so they didn't get their license plates on camera

they clearly have better lives than they would lead you to believe and a gunfight would ruin their comfy lives. this is just more virtue signaling.

all these fags getting cucked by one brown girl

This I have yet to see a decent optic or a set of plates amongst them.

Someone answer my question please.

>people exercise their second amendment rights to protect their first amendment rights
>this is bad and awful because they don't agree with us

Was thinking the same thing, yes you can

>best way to make Sup Forums cry is to legally carry your firearm

Who knew?

wait a sec goob, are you trying to bolshevik revolution again

>literally wearing brown shirts

pure pottery, you couldn't make it up

>Respectful
>Brandishing firearms in public (A felony)

Pick one.

kek

because they don't actually expect to use the gun or be shot by guns, its just physical virtue signalling, its all they can ever do

>implying the SA wouldn't have killed these commies

this is probably another Soros funded project...

and? just let them do it have a justification for civil war to start

One reporter BTFO of an entire protest LMAO!!!

>MUH HORSESHOE THEORY

What first amendment right are they protecting do pray tell?