Trump regret

I can't believe I voted for this tard. How is it even possible to fail to get anything done when basically the whole government is run by Republicans? Anyone else here regretting voting for Trump?

M..MAGA

this

fuck this shit
cruz should have been the president

JIDF/shareblue detected

We can find a flag hidden in America with no clues. We are already in your computer looking how we can find you mom.

>spain
get america's dick out of your mouth

I only regret NOT voting for him.

Can't wait until 2020 to correct my mistake though.

even bait this overt will get unironic replies, and it makes me sad

>provide facts to the contrary
>call them a shill

Has it not become increasingly obvious he's just a Jewish puppet?

Go get stds in mexico you swine.

>JIDF
>Not supporting Trump
Nice try JIDF

I can't believe I voted for that conman

NO REFUNDS

>shareblue

>fail to get anything done when basically the whole government is run by Republicans?

Deep state cock blocking the Muslim ban. Lobbyists for insurance are working both sides of the aisle to keep all that sweet gov. dosh from mandatory health care.

You got dems controlled by Soros and wall street etc. with their useful idiots. Then republicans controlled by koch bros. bushes etc. with their useful idiots. Trump is a giant monkey wrench in this system a true outsider. A big fat fuck you. Truly (ourguy)

>pathetic and transparent inability to directly face anything resembling a critical attitude of your misplaced sycophancy.

>Deep state

Right. Circuit court judges are part of the Deep State now? Get your head out of your ass, pal.

>he fell for the election jew

Why do you think less than half the people in the USA even bother to vote? All cuckservatives are controlled opposition with the EXACT same liberal globalist agenda as the leftist liberals. It's a 2 steps forwards, one step backward system that is supposed to neutralize any effective political opposition through deception.

They knew he was a con man, they just didn't want to accept it.

My MAGA cap doesn't breathe worth a shit. I'm honestly mad I got conned into buying that pile of polyester. FUCK YOU trump.

Remember Sup Forums, we are suppose to get a very large influx of persuasive "regretful trump supporters" who are actually shareblue.

>E-Everyone I don't like is a s-shill

You're ((((God emperor)))) is a fuck up failure.

What you don't seem to understand we understand now shareblue is you're all deep state and fake news now; and the best part is you`re completely impotent now. Your dirty tricks don't work here anymore. This is the Trump timeline.

I`m not even going to honor your shenanigans with a legit response because it's a bullshit question to attempt to delegitimize my post. It solves nothing. We still won just accept this is the America we live in now.

Fuck drumpy!!!
Seriously tho cunt hasn't done fuck all except play golf and funnel cash into his company.

Still making these threads Jew?

Their strained screeching just creates an excuse for us to forgive Trump his actual failures, like not making mexicans to pay for the wall, which is not a big deal either.

I have yet to meet a regretful Trump voter.

sage

How many are ethnically Jewish?

sage

Same... i wish i voted the HILL!!!

I bet you did Achmed.