Hi amerifags. I am thinking about living in your country. Which state I should choose? (I picked Massachusetts...

Hi amerifags. I am thinking about living in your country. Which state I should choose? (I picked Massachusetts, but my opinion probably will change)

New Hampshire 4 guns. Maine 4 hot chix

Shenandoah Valley, VA is nice white rural country within driving distance of all sorts of cool places.

PA is nice

bumping

This
Maine is cheaper

This. Come be a part of the best state in the Union.

Wisconsin, but not Milwaukee.

Pennsylvania is the greatest state in the USA. it has everything except great mountains. you can find every type of community here. I love it!

Massachusetts is expensive as fuck from my understanding of it.

bump with beautiful forest

They don't need to be the tallest to be great.

Hey, I saw in the newspaper that Zerns is for sale.

Stay out of Knoxville. We have enough Ruskies

That's sad man

If you are a centrist, live in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Colorado, New Hampshire, Virginia or any other swing state. If Right winged, live in the midwest or southeast U.S or Alaska. If Left winged, live in any west coast state. Or any major port state (besides Texas). That should hopefully clear things up.

Ok, thanks a lot!

arizona for guns, alaska to be close to home

Wyoming. If you want a state where all the cool shit happens, come to Wyoming it is literally the greatest ever. Such amazing culture.

Texas is fucking fantastic. I want to move their from Cincinnati desu.
Cincinnati is pretty cool and pretty cheap though. People there are pretty chill, but don't fuck with the whites in Cincy - they have the spirit of wild fucking animals. I love it.

Saw some houses in rural maine for like $40,000 (£27,000) is it worth buying these?
I need the American dream because Scotland is filled with unionists

Alaska or Montana, Michigan traverse city

Kentucky

Minnesota. 4 seasons. Mostly German and Scandinavian.

Come be a hard nigga in Detroit.

I understand the sentiment, but that's a bit of a simplistic view of things. Even ignoring the multitude of other issues beyond politics that one need consider when choosing a new home, statewide political leanings are rarely ever so cut and dry.

I can only speak from experience in PA, but we're only a swing state because of the influence of Philadelphia (and her bitch suburbs) and a few other urban areas. By and large most of PA is right wing with a sprinkling of pro-union sentiment.

The experience of living in Bradford County is vastly different than living in Montgomery County, or Beaver County, or Northampton County, etc., etc. Politically and otherwise.

Meth happens in Wyoming

Avoid coastlines. Too expensive, too liberal. Middle America is nice, but the weather tends to suck. Texas is slowly being invaded by spics, so I'd avoid. Alaska is nice if you don't mind the cold and the perpetual day/night one month each out of the year.

Southwest Michigan, Grand Rapids is a very conservative city by American standards, just stay away from the east side of the state.

you'd have to pay me to live in detroit

It depends on what you want to experience.

Do you want the same kind of weather year round? Do you want all kinds of weather and seasons? Do you want to live in a rural or urban area? Do you want to live on the coast or inland?

I live in Missouri and it's nice, but most people think it's the Midwest and nothing to do here. But there is actually quite a lot. Including hockey games. STL is a big hockey and baseball city.

No matter what, don't live in a majority black neighborhood in the city. That will bite you in the ass.

The ideal place you want to live in a 90% white suburban area outside of a popular city. Which is where most white people live in the US. The city is mainly full of non-whites because it's cheaper to live there.

Pic related is white suburban area.

Have you ever even been to Detroit?

t. edwardsville here

North Dakota seems okay. Should live somewhere like Dickinson or Minot.

try Minnesota, you'd fit in with all the somalians

Arizona is pretty cool.
Not too many spics in Lake Havasu
People are pretty conservative for the most part.
Nice weather except for summer.

Do not go to cali or Washington state if you want to live in the cities. They're full of irrational people who you will not like to see. As someone living in one of these cities, it's not very fun.

Alaska (or Minnesota) is the closest climate-wise to Russia. Dixie or northern New England is the closest culture-wise.

Also choose carefully if you want to live in a city, a good chunk of them are infested with niggers and/or spics.

Avoid California, Maryland, and Hawaii at all
costs.

North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Missouri are piss poor cheap, if you pick MISSOURI go to Lafayette county

We're full, fuck off

Utah, we almost have everything, tons of national parks, deserts mountains forests canyons only thing lacking here is an ocean.

you're really annoying me by posting thumbnails

I live in Mass. and it's pretty nice if not a bit too liberal. I've been to New Hampshire and Maine many, many times and from my experiences, they are very similar, but both New Hampshire and Maine are cheaper to live in and have far better gun laws, so I would say live north of Mass

This is now a Pennsylvania thread.

All state threads become Pennsylvania threads

When will you learn, faggots?

Why would any sensible person go to Detroit, also half of those high rises are empty.

Colorado, we have weed and not too many niggers.

Dont come to MA everywhere u go is liberal go to caribou ME cheap as fuck housing and permafrost just like russia

Your town will never be as comfy as mine.

I don't really like cold weather because I have asthma.

Come to connecticut we are better than Massachussetts. Just kiddinh we suck

Just go to Brighton Beach, like all the other Russians.

If u can stand beaners go to texas plenty of cheap houses down there

Maine has hot chicks? Why? I thought all there was in Maine was potatoes...

PA is a great state, just try to stay away from Philly. Eastern half is more of a northeastern, western half has a Midwest / Rustbelt kind of feel. And everywhere else is like Kentucky.

detroit

WY = cowboy Siberia

Do NOT go to Massachusetts. They are full of the biggest assholes I've ever seen in America. If you want a nice comfy state then go to Indiana. Very cheap rent and very nice and welcoming people.

Come live in Baltimore. Super safe. Promise

Kirkwood here.

State's full of Mexicans though. They do have weed. But everywhere has weed these days. It was special in 2012, not so much now.

Then why did you incarnate as a Russian then, lol?

Delete this. The Blue Ridge is our best kept secret. We don't need foreigners and Californians coming here.

North east Kansas, perfect combo of urban and country side. Mostly small and medium sized towns and mostly white. People here are good and there is plenty of work in the region.

It's not that great, unless you can buy a lot of property and raise a family.

I'm in Hartford County. You?

MA wouldn't be my first choice. Like with Houston or SoCal, I'd only go there for the money and the money had better be good to put up with it.

I don't know which state you should choose, because I don't know what you like, Rosanon. Might want to search for Sergei Baklykov on Youtube, he's done a tour thru the U.S. from a Russian's perspective.

Ok. I'll watch him tomorrow.

Steer clear of cuckachusetts. it's a sanctuary shithole. ME, NH and VT are superior.

I've lived in a few states.

>Southern California
Literally paradise. Expensive housing.

>Seattle, WA
Depressing. Rain and lots of cloud cover. Far enough north that the days get short in the winter.

>New Jersey
People are scum. Drivers are scum. Worst state.

>NYC
Expensive. Cool experience though.

>Baltimore / Columbia
It's alright. Cheap housing in Baltimore. High crime in areas that you'll never go to. Roads are shit. Lots of government jobs.

Planning on going to Texas next. If it sucks either California or Hawaii.

Carolinas, either is fine. NC more liberal.

Not Colorado.

Full of cucks and degenerates.

For white foreigners in general (being one) I usually recommend anywhere in the Midwest, just stay the shit out of the major cities (Detroit, St Louis, Chicago, Columbus ect.)

Greenville SC, or one of the outlying towns. (I recommend Simpsonville)
>Gas is cheap
>Housing is cheap
>Sprawling, not dense; lots of nice suburbs, good rural areas, and even the downtown isn't very backed.(pic related)
>Good employments opportunities; everything from manufacturing to tech
>People are based af, one of first states to pull for Trump
>Rowdy Gowdy's hometown
>Fucking awesome food - classic southern in edges, hipster/foreign crap in downtown
>Intersection of all 3 different BBQ regions, so you can get all 3 kinds
It's pretty great, desu, only downside is having to hear about Lindsay Graham in the news. We all hate him, though.

North Dakota. A frozen arctic wasteland in the winter. You'll feel right at home.

Massachusetts is very liberal and expensive
Florida is very beautiful and cheap living expenses, but full of degenerates
Washington State is has beautiful scenery and forests, but full of liberals and it rains a lot
Stay away from California, idk wtf is going on with that state
North Carolina is very nice, Tennessee, Wisconsin (cold), Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire are awesome fucking states

Depends

If you want glamour and drama and all that you should move to one of our famous cities

As a southerner, I can say that anyone can start a life in the south. As long as you're not a jerk you'll be accepted and you'll probably have girls clamoring over you since you're exotic