2 more days, Hans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVEiskNv1hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

W...wait, brexit is happening in 2(two) fucking days?!

Could it be true? Are we going to be rid of the eternal anglo?

Could you say that again, didn't hear you the first time

Are you finally going to fuck off

Enjoy your Jew government

>Brits demonstrating

I'm just glad this is happening.
Way I see it, I'm going to have to leave the US in 8 years, and with this change to events, GB doesn't sound so bad. A

Yeah, the Brits aren't obsessed with germans at all.

Why would we be? You shitlords are intent on fucking yourselves over at every turn.

I for one cannot wait for the inevitable WW3 European front. Tell me we get to bomb the krauts back to oblivion for a second time?

We just sit back and let you fuck yourselves up again, and hope you don't crash Europe in the process like last time.

Unlikely to happen before Kebab becomes the majority. And Kebab will never truly be Kraut.

No, the UK PM is signing Article 50, which is like the declaration to begin the process.

We won't have fully left the EU for about 10 years, long enough for a generation of politicians to have gotten rich and fat and ensured deals for all their chums.

Fuck off already, eternal anglo.

>literally getting invaded by the 3rd world.

>bickering over nothing like they have nothing else to do.

wtf?

PAY

Theresa May's Brexit plans are neoliberal globalisation on steroids because the only way to succeed is to massively deregulate, globalise and open ourselves to the world (as supported by 'economists for brexit')... and there's a fair chance it will still leave us worse off overall, whilst at the same time completely fucking over the poor and increasing inequality. Their end goal is the UK becoming a low tax, light regulation, little welfare, offshore free market hub.

They want to get Brexit through first, and later on present that transformation as the only viable economic future for the country. Akin to how they sold off public entities like British Rail and soon to be the NHS, run the thing dry through underfunding and then point that the only way to fix it is privatisation.

Goodbye workers' rights. Goodbye environmental protections. Goodbye British industry. Goodbye NHS.

The majority of people who voted for Brexit will get the opposite of what they actually want. Whether they realise or not (or admit it), and THEY are going to be the ones hit by Brexit more than anyone else. People have voted against something they're unhappy with (things that our entirely a result of domestic policy, not the EU) and they are only going to get EVEN MORE of it thanks to their vote. It's a fucking shambles.

Just look at Wales, why did Wales primarily vote leave the EU even though it is counter to its best interests? Poverty, that's why. Just like the highest leave voting areas of England.
It's straight up exploitation.

Brexit is about (most of) the media and politicians blaming the EU for our own problems for the last couple of decades, pure propaganda. Then we were asked if we wanted to leave. No shit did a load ocf people vote yes faced with that backdrop. They've been convinced that everything from house prices, low wages, non-EU immigration, crime to health care issues are the fault of the EU.

There really is little more to it than that.

sandnigger please, whites are talking.

>Just look at Wales, why did Wales primarily vote leave the EU even though it is counter to its best interests?

Tell me more about what's in my best interest, my paki friend.

Have the world always been this politically crazy, or have i just grown up?

Bongcucks, this would be your reality :^)

>says the amerifat

kek just go suck pedros dick

We'll make it lads, r-r-right??
youtube.com/watch?v=wVEiskNv1hs

cuck off

PAY DEBTS NOW MOHAMMAD!

PAY DEBTS AHMED

PAY THE AMERIFATS WHAT YOU OWE HANS

Hello Great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson of Benedict Arnold.

Cuck off.

60%

Your future pm will be brown like your current london mayer is.

Just one important step closer to what any sane Brit wants... Brexit. What's happening is that Article 50 will be invoked. That gives two years of 'negotiations' to agree the terms. However, the EU idiots have already said there can be no compromise - which is exactly why we voted to leave the EU in the first place. No deal is in fact a good deal for the UK in any case. We don't want anything to do with the fucking EU.

>mayer

How can you replace the massive amounts of EU funding poor parts of Wales were receiving? Don't even bother using le it's out money argument when

1. The reason you receive that money in the first place is because Westminster don't fund you, and have already said they won't match EU funding.

2. Wales gets far more money from the EU than it pays in, not even counting the amount of money generated from being in the EEA.

There are literally hundreds of large signs telling them about the various infastructure projects funded by the EU dotted around the valleys.

That said if these people are too stupid to realise that leaving the organisation that does this for them is a bad idea, then no amount of talking to them is going to change their mind.

As long as a foreigner they probably will never meet (because the valleys are all economically stagnant shitholes because anybody intelligent has left) can't come and speak English with an accent they're happy.

Yea like you mayer she julyer he she October it's science of months man.

so true...it just fucks the poles living there

NA NA NA NAAA
NA NA NA NAAA
HEY HEY
GOODBYE
you kraut cunts, ooh yeah baybeee

Some things are more important than shekels you wanker.

>you kraut cunts, ooh yeah baybeee
Not all krauts are cunts. Only the Liberal zombie variety... which is about 80%?

>t . Abdul Pakhistani

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING ABOMINABLE MURDEROUS KRAUT.

MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS WERE KILLED BY ONE OF THESE FUCKING THINGS. EVERY TIME I HEAR A JET ENGINE IN THE SKY I DIVE UNDERNEATH MY BEDSHEETS AND SHAKE UNCONTROLLABLY. WHAT THE FUCK HANS THIS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE HOW DARE YOU.

DO YOU KNOW THAT OVER 700,000 INNOCENT ENGLISH WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE LIQUIDATED BY YOUR CAMPAIGN AGAINST EUROPEAN CIVILISATION. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW COULD YOU I AM FUCKING HAVING PALPITATIONS RIGHT NOW DELETE IT I FUCKING MEAN IT

REMEMBER THE BLITZ.

Have some dresden to sooth your Anglo soul mate

They picked the wrong side. Imagine what a glorious Anglo-German partnership could have accomplished. Instead, your Colonials "saved" you to be destroyed by Islam.

Who do you kill before the enemy, you disgrace to your flag?

IF the UK goes down, then I'm still proud of them.

IF they go down, then they truly go down how legends should go and say fare thee well. And because of that, they will gain the same status as the Greek and Roman empires

Forever gone, forever in our hearts. Unlike the French and the Germans.