Swissbros, what is the Whitest area in Switzerland...

Swissbros, what is the Whitest area in Switzerland? I'm moving and I need to find an area that is relatively free of coloureds and Muslims and other assorted garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burqa#Switzerland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

shameless self-bump

bumpedy bump

I am 15 km from the Swiss border and it's already pretty nigger/sandnigger free

Liechtenstein.

Bonus points for not being in Shitzerland.

lol
deal with it

What is this I keep hearing about Switzerland being 20% foreign and there being a shitload of Yugoslavs and Albanians?

Damn Arab/Maghrebi women are ugly... even with the makeup on, they still look like worn-out shoes. So many flaws

Mostly foreign business men and rich russians, maybe some people from the balkan. Just do some research.

Not Geneva

>Checked

Even Kek hates Sweden

I did, but the Swiss demographical statistics are unreliable and don't include ethnicity etc. I need some estimations from people who live in Switzerland

Switzerland is as fucked as Sweden, Sven. Don't fall for the meme. Commies, niggers and sandniggers everywhere. The countryside is still okay but even there I start seeing (((diversity))).

What do you think about Appenzell Inner/Ausserrhoden?

I'm moving to Switzerland when I graduate (I have a Swiss passport and 100% pure Aryan phenotype). Which is the least cucked city where I can still earn a decent income? Thinking of maybe Basel or Bern

Dude, I lived in Geneva for 1.5 years, and I am about to go back there for my PhD, there is no such thing as "white place in switcherland, because you'll have to live in one of the 5 or 10 big cities, which is full of indians,africans and generally immigrants outside of europe.
Geneva has it's own area for drugs, with blacks and prostitutes and it's called Paki. In Zurich they have their own terrorist attacks, so even switzerland is not as good place as it sounds, they just staff them with money and to lower their lust for murders rapes and drugs.
I have been around europe and asia, and in Geneva I saw the most black arrests live on the street.

>I need some estimations from people who live in Switzerland

Most big cities are at about 50% "Swiss", but nowadays this can mean anything. About 80% of people are white, but 20% are (((diverse))) people. Of those white people, a ton of them are either foreign or of foreign descent.

>t. I live between Lausanne and Geneva

We're full.

F U C K O F F.

It seems swiggers have seriously injured your psyche, if you're so desperately looking for an all-white neighbourhood.
I feel for you, man

Ya by vernulsya v Rossiu, no tam odni churbany

They don't

Just move to Poland you faggot.

I got a job offer in Zurich and I've been advised to find a house in the countryside since the city is expensive. What is the closest thing to "countryside" outside of Zurich and how multicultural is it? I don't care about Zurich, I know that big cities are cucked in general no matter where you go.

Yeah right and live for a measly salary

BĂ–RKED.com

>Basel or Bern
I've got bad news for you user. Those are the most cucked cities along with Geneva, Lausanne and Zurich.

I've heard good things about St. Gallen though. Might've been a meme but it's better than nothing.

By the way, I went to South Africa this winter(summer for you). It was such a beautiful country but I hate how the niggers are ruining it. If you ever come by Geneva or Lausanne I'll gladly buy you a beer

I think those are based af. Those little countryside Cantons are what's left of real Switzerland. The rest is as cucked as the rest of Europe. Glaris and Uri also come to mind when it comes to such cantons

Ticino, the italian speaking part of Switzerland, is pretty white, we even ban burqas there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burqa#Switzerland

Now I understand why you're asking. Yeah, post-Soviets hate sand-/niggers whenever they live and aren't ashamed of it.
Why turn back? Russia is gradually going down the toilet and if you have an opportunity, yeah move abroad.

you need to live in the mountains like in Obwald or Appenzell. You will be sure to meet 0 shitskins.

go home sven, we don't need any foreigners.
but if you must, then move in the countryside. the fucked up guys prefer cities, so they don't have to walk far from rape to rape.

I bought a swatch because I wanted a mechanical watch. I want my money back for this meme watch mountain Jews.

Lol
Zurich is cancer and so is everything around it.
Try St. Gallen, but it's about 1h away from Zurich.

>zurich hater
You must be from aargau.

Nope.
Thurgau, which I hate as well.

Shut up faggot. She has green eyes. No one would know she worshipped a pedo if it wasn't for that rag on her head. They're technically part of the Caucasian race, would have a family with