Well Sup Forums?

How do you refute this?

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGoMJx3hA1g
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so... when are we kicking the niggers out?

More money =/= More education

What is they still fail at school?

I thought Americans were supposed to be all stupid

Using our money also means when have a say in what is being taught, even if we don't have kids attending. I don't like living in a country with a bunch of PC leftist brainwashed people.

>we

knowledge ≠ intellect

how the fuck do we fix education? this is ridiculous

>pay taxes for 8 years with obama
>stupid niggers stay as niggers
>things change with trump
>NIGGERS NEED EDUCATION GIVE MORE MONEY AND THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR BETTER I PROMISE
>[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

Let's talk about skulls

Your taxes are not used for kids in schools. They are used to pay debt to (((them)))

John Green is a thoroughly blue pilled AND BLUE PILLING übercuck.
Taxes mainly go to Pentagon, Israel and state employees. Not education. You pay for your education, with your giant debts. mongoloid

Who is he arguing with?

Only retards thing no money should go to schools. Only idiots fail to question when so much money churns out bad results. The whole education system in my country and yours needs to be revamped.

Is there a way to add the growing number of students? Our population is growing bigger each year and it costs money to pay for teachers and books.
I feel as though the cost is balancing schools at an equilibrium of terrible.

Look at this huge fuckin' bird skull.

>How do you refute this?
Public school represents the worse possible education for your money. Because there's no competition in the public sector it means there's no mechanism by which things can improve, competition in the free market drives up quality and efficiency and drives down cost, all though innovation.

If you want good education then you get government (and taxes) out of education and let the free market fix the problem.

Because public education is rolling out non-retards by the millions.

The reason the secondary education meme is so popular is because a diploma from a public high school is about as useful as a plumber in India.

>implying school makes people less stupid

Neither do we you leftist mongoloid, go promote your beloved government indoctrination camps somewhere else.

>Durrr, school makes me smart, cuz dey told me so in school. bye bye I'm off to laugh at Christians for believing the bible is true cause the bible says so, hurr durr can you believe those idiots? llloolollllolll

is this that cheerios retard

who the fuck is he and why was jewtube shilling him

And here's a drawing of a skull

This pic implies that school taxes are only used in making smart or educated people from stupid and ignorant. Now tell me what's common core and similar bullshit.

>implying the US education system isn't churning out stupid people

Does this account for population increase?

Public school actual makes you less intelligent.

Kids that sleep through class are much better off than kids that sit and listen to the drivel that is taught in the public school system.

What happens when one particular educational company monopolizes all of the schools and uses your new (((education))) to turn you into slave drones?

Why are kids who go to school fucking retards?

Checkmate, atheists

data is per individual kid
more kids going to school should equal less costs because of economies of scale
the question though is if inflation was covered in this dataset

We hang all of the instructors that believe in backwards bullshit like multi genderism and communism thats how. Gonna leave alot of job openings too.

>Implying schooling has anything to do with intelligence

Nobody is arguing about paying for schools. We are arguing over the blank check they get now. Here is the required money for schools according to liberals: funding needed = n+1. n=what they have now.
My wife is a teacher and the shit they waste money on besides fucking teaching is ridiculous. Every year they try to teach math and reading in a new method besides the old ways(phonics and memorizing number tables) each time making it worse. It's like it is fucking conspiracy to dumb down the kids. Introducing set theory to 3rd graders are you fucking serious! Line the numbers up and add them. Get a grasp of that so when more advanced topics are introduced you are not struggling with addition.
They are looking for easy ways but the truth is that the hard way is really the only way. The tricks of numbers can be learned later after a solid foundation is completed.
Most of the money in schools is wasted by consultants and their administrators. The teachers don't see it.
In the USA catholic schools get by with half the funding and have outstanding results. Especially when compared against the surrounding areas in which they serve. The catholic schools used to be a way for a family to escape a bad school system without moving.

>1 post by this ID
Op has left, nothing to see here.

>Looks at American history prior to 1920
>Looks like folks was educated then, too, without schools

There ain't anything to refute here: Sup Forums supports good public education and paying taxes. Now fuck off!

You don't. Even if you don't have kids in school, someone paid for your dumb ass to attend

>What happens when one particular educational company monopolizes all of the schools and uses your new (((education))) to turn you into slave drones?
Sounds exactly like what is happening right now?

Then donate to a scholarship fund, no one will stop you but no he will force you.

Our current system?

Monopolizes how? Can't do that in a free market. The moment you don't feel like your education is in your best interest you move to another private school.

This specifically is the mechanism by which any product improves, because that flow of people to better businesses killing off old/bad ones is the driving factor for innovation and progress.

(((Green)))

Implying there's a correlation between money spent and quality of education.

I have a problem being forced to pay for ANYTHING that I do not receive. The point is I have a problem with FORCE. The government doesn't knock on my door and ask nicely, "excuse me sir. Would you like to donate to the educate the liberal babies fund?" No. The pound my door down, pepper spray my cat, stick an AK in my cheek, bend me over, and yank my wallet out of my pocket. If you like that sort of thing then you do it, but leave me and my freedoms the hell alone...and stop pepper spraying my cat

>school makes stupid people smart

>wuz

Let me explain why I support racial segregation

school doesn't make you smart. being smart makes you smart. it can't be taught.

so he is ok with the wall too?

just most. if you don't believe me just look at his last election 2 Israel's backed candidates.

>school=intelligence
Depends on what you teach. You can make children repeat your stupidity or learn them to think.

Donations exist

OP here, just want to say thanks to you all for the responses. I saw this photo on my FB timeline by one of my bluepilled friends and wanted to hear the other side.

Critical thinking can be taught, and it doesn't come from schools.

Shut up, Nerd Tom Brady

watch a little Ben Shapiro if you really want to know how to stomp them and grind them up

But the education system indoctrinates people into leftist ideologies which inherently means that, regardless of students' intelligence, schools are producing stupid people.

>implying public education isn't a tool to be used by the government
>implying the nanny state doesn't want an uneducated population they can easily control through subversion
There's a reason the elite and upper class send their children to private schools or tutoring.

>mfw living in a country full of stupid people BECAUSE of school

What if the school system is so deeply flawed that it's encouraging people to be stupid and ignorant?

youtube.com/watch?v=GGoMJx3hA1g
learn

This one's got some words on it!

It is your right to make a choice to pay for goods and services for others.

Now explain why you want to live in a country where people can force other people to pay for goods and services they may not want.

Are you comfortable with tax dollars paying for rifles for everyone simply because I dont like living in a country with a bunch of undefended people?

please dont suggest that as I am here, just reading responses

we need to see the graph showing ROI though i suspect it's not whom you'd wish is netting the return

this

the "americans are stupid" meme only applies to shitskins going to public "schools"

anyone with any kind of wealth sends their kdis to private stoic schools with the worlds finest education and are graded on behavior as well as academic performance

your kid become a disturbance? there isnt suspensions... your kid is fucking gone

You get rid of all the subhumans disturbing class, and nurture a culture that teaches white people to love learning and education

>kangz

Its for 1 student, but it doesn't claim to adjust for inflation. Its just libertarian propaganda. Im not a big defender of the public education system but this is insulting to my intelligence

> how do you refute this

Wait wait wait,

government schools, paid involuntarily with my taxes, makes people in our country smart?

So, by that logic, the increase over the last 30 years in the measure of hundreds of billions of dollars, our society is much smarter and our test scores and students are competitive on the world stage?

oh, no...? so, maybe the relationship between how much money is TAKEN in the NAME of "education", and people actually being smarter, isn't so solid? is it perhaps possible that this is an excuse to cater to a largely female population of "educated" do-nothings, and to pump the dick of a massive Union complex which negotiates against the taxpayer's interest, for the benefit of incestuous "educators" who continue to reduce their responsibilities, maximize their job security, work until 3pm everyday and take off 3 months a year, in a position that amounts to glorified babysitting, which by design receives no consumer-facing feedback or competition? perhaps?

You see, I had thought that intelligence is a organismal property largely like height -- inherited (0.6-0.8 coefficient), normally distributed (bell curve), and statistically more dependent on childhood abuse, malnutrition (~-25 IQ) than early education (~+5 IQ). And often, intelligent people flourish regardless of their circumstances (see many 1st generation American immigrant small businessowners, plopped from a shitty no-education environment to a place they don't even speak the language and make ~150k/yr owning two convenience stores, because they have 100+ IQ), and no one really has been able to provide evidence of how to increase IQ in 50 years of psychometrics, only how NOT to decrease it.

But then again, I'm an idiot, I didn't go to public school.

But you are not paying taxes for school.
You are paying taxes, and the people you pay taxes to allot a small amount of money for schools.

Have you got one with the teeth still in it?

Read the graph title. Congrats on insulting your own intelligence.

Public schools breed retards and sheep, I'm glad i caused the system as much trouble as I did

Wheres the skulls?

You don't, idiot. Everyone's taxes pay for things that they do and do not need. It's called society you fucking moron.

I guess this also counts idiotic things like common core?

yeah this, also thank you for noticing that there is no such thing as corruption and the contracts arranged by the corporations for the goberment are in people best interest. that's why goldman sachs selected the obama administration. For the peoples good. That is why Pearson work for the goverment to improve people's life.

can't believe people will not agree with you your argument is so convicing

"I am so myopic and selfish I can't see that funding education benefits the whole country over time and like a whiney manchild, I just want the money I give the govt. to go towards things that are relevant to me." : The Post.

>muh taxes
Because he's right, you fucking retard. The problem isn't that we have to pay for school, it's the schools

>myopic and selfish
clearly such people should be pulled out in the street and beat up, robbed, and their cats should be pepper sprayed

Cool, you don't like it. I don't care. So why should I pay for that shit.
Just throwing this out here, it is the blacks. Seriously, my city got tons of sweet gov't funding for education, they invested it into all the shit schools and it was all squandered. Blacks just don't give a shit about getting an education

>and their cats should be pepper sprayed
See that line user? You just crossed it m8.

Education does not make you more intelligent. All that is needed for that is basic reading,writing, maths and the opportunity to read into it more if you are interested (internet)

mfw 100% of these "people" aren't even white

This.
I'm sick of the "education is interchangeable with intelligence" meme. Realistically, all your average goy needs to get through life is English and Maths. Science to a lesser extent. The rest is complete filler of indoctrination and completely pointless.
History is a waste of time because they teach you nothing relevant. PE the same because the fat kids don't do it anyway. And the rest are so forgettable I can't even remember them (except art, which is equally pointless because art no longer has any parameters for what's good and what isn't. Of all subjects it's literally the "everybody wins for taking part" one). I would argue that IT is important too, but that's purely because of the world we live in. Even then though all we ever done in IT was Word and fucking Excel.
So even if it was English, IT, maths and science, that doesn't take 12 year to get to grips with. But if you left school before you were actually old enough to work, who is going to look after you all day? Say you left school at 12, the government would say you're too young to look after yourself and too young to work. Your dad is at work and your mum fell for the work meme too.
You can work when you're 16 though so you can stay in the oversized creche until then. Learning about how bad white people are, how black people are just like white people because everyone is equal except blacks aren't bad and how Jews are literally the most hard done by people on the planet (caused by whites obviously, white males to be exact).
People used to leave school at 10, help their mum in the house, learn things from their dad. As long as they had a stable family life they came out more prepared than 16 and 18 year olds do coming out of school now. Christ, I would wager your average 12 year old 70 years ago wasn't as retarded and lacking in basic life skills as your average 21 year old is now.
When you want people to rely on your government for all of their life and decisions it works fine though.

It is hillarious that in one breath libs whine about evil Trump and his overreaching government, and then in the next they are praising the virtue of government ripping people's money out of their pockets at gun point. I don't think libs like reality very much. That must be why they love college

When corruption happens in government there's no reasonable alternative because they do actually have a real monopoly on things like education, primary because they take taxes for schooling leaving a huge hole in the publics wallet where they could have otherwise easily afforded decent private education.

In a free market if corruption occurs it doesn't matter, one corrupt institution simply fails because it's not giving its customers (the parents) what they want, and with alternatives people take their business elsewhere.

As always a free market would be immune to these sorts of problems it's the fact that we have public education that actually creates this shit in the first place, because the moment you concentrait power somewhere, all the evil people flock to it, where as if you distribute power throughout competing interests, the customers balance that power out evenly.

Rare

>doesn't like living in a country with stupid people
>lives in the same country as himself

This is statistically true, you couldn't even just name a single black person which is kind of depressing but wouldn't refute my point anyway. A majority of blacks just don't give a shit, I don't even think it is because they have some gene, they just choose not to. They are told from day one that school is for fools.

If he doesn't want stupid kids why does he write such simplistic sacherin garbage?

Gut almost everything above the principle. There are too many union jobs in administration.

Get a haircut faggot

But he lives in America.

I put my dick in his cheerios

The problem is they try a "one size fits all" type approach to education. They want to design lessons so even the dumbest fucker can learn but don't realize this makes learning boring for the rest of the class.

DeVos

Okay. Good. You like to pay for schools. You can do that voluntarily without taking twenty percent of my paycheck.