Can Sup Forums redpill me on dropping out of college? I think this semester might be the end of the line for me

Can Sup Forums redpill me on dropping out of college? I think this semester might be the end of the line for me.

Im a pretty talented person so I'm not worried about having to learn a trade. What non-degree jobs are the most enjoyable or at least pay the best

What is your minor/major?

I was majoring in liberal arts before changing to culinary.

just kys faggot.

same here

>in college for culinary
What a fucking retard. Literally not a single kitchen in America would give a fuck about your (((degree))). Go apply for a line cook job right now.

Get any job you can get. If you work hard and show initiative, you will be noticed, and rise up the ladder in no time. The guys at the top need hardworking and assertive people.
My dad never went to college, and this is how he rose from desk-boy to the person responsible for a billion dollar-deal with Siberia working for Shell.

>Im a pretty talented person
no employer cares
unless you have experience or something that shows that you can be educated in the job no employer cares that you consider yourself a talented person

You can make good money welding, also they are in high demand.

I met up with multiple people who were all part of the same culinary program I am. They all are working as head and sous chefs in high quality kitchens. They said only good things about it

>can Sup Forums redpill me about droping out of college?

Do you mean "can Sup Forums help me feel better about being a loser that can't finish what he starts"?

Fuck off nigger

I said that to put emphesis in not being worked about learning a trade. It's not like I'm putting "talented" on a resume or anything

I would still tough it out through culinary because being trained in it opens more opportunities for advancement. Besides you already racked up all that debt anyway, so get something out of it.

26yo sparkyfag here. Love the work and money. You will journey out in 4 to 5 years and be making 35 to 50 an hour depending on company.
Or you can get contacts like I did and install lights witches for rich liberals and pull in 100+k a year.

The US education system is even more third world than your gypsy shithole. Here you're forced to put yourself $30k in debt (and that's low) if you want to even think about college.

You should learn a trade. It's the new money.

What about automation though?

Nigger you're not in collage you're in trade school.

trust bro ai is more likely to replace stock brokers than plumbers. we are years away from a fucking robot coming to your house and fixing shit. automation is the new global warming/overpopulation scare.

Don't do that dude, I still regretting having dropped it

Or maybe you could not be a retard and get scholarships? I went to college for free.

You can't automate home repair.

I dropped out of college and am stuck with a pile of debt and a shit job. I wish I wouldn't have even gone 2bh.