Help the Democratic party create a new slogan

Help the Democratic party create a new slogan

Gas the kikes, race war now- t. Alberto Barbosa

r a r e

>2+2=5
>Join us into denying reality

semi rare flag

do guatemalans get illegal immigrants?

No they are the illegals to the okay countries in Latin America. A Haiti of central America.

Dirty
Evil
Maniacal
Orwellian
Cunts
Resisting
Alien
Trump

"You will join us or die."

hence why i asked kek

we get mexican illegals

mexico gets Guatemalan illegals

do Guatemalans get their own?

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People

hmmm I don't think there is much illegal immigration here. The problem here is the returning illegals are all gang trained and become serious burdens on the system. These people love corruption so it will never change. America is stupid to open the doors to them without any sort of vetting. I am not Guatemalan though. I am just visiting

keep pushing the anti-white stuff
#No white democrats

There are other central american countrys that pass through but it is no burden here and they share a common border system similar to europe. The only thing that the borders do is make sure that each country gets a bribe for the passage of drugs and goods.

fuck white people. they voted for trump.
in 2018 we take our revenge!

Why wait? Riot now... oh wait you already are. Look! Up in the sky! It is the safety pin symbol. Quick! grab your pussy hat and your Che T-shirts. We must go fight those fascists.

"We pander to everybody"

[Autistic screeching] 2020

Nobody White
Everything's Right

Been waiting for a chance to introduce some new material. No white Dems...

Nice

Give us money, cause of reasons

I'm down with this one

Guatemala has a Democratic party? I thought you just had a kakistocracy with death squads & shit.

death squads? Meh. The police here dont even have the right to stop people on the street. I am from the US. Just visiting Guatemala. Good place for a visit. Too many problems to encourage anyone to move here.

Gibs me dat