This man showered at the local YMCA and found a way to live in the office he worked at

This man showered at the local YMCA and found a way to live in the office he worked at.

That's why he's worth 13 billion dollars.

What's stopping you from kicking ass at your goals 100%? You have to imagine yourself drowning, and you're about to do anything you can to get that breath of fresh air.

Me? I'm going to live in my car in our driveway, I already talked about it with my roommates.

Taking online classes while working two jobs - to fund my college classes (for my backup career plan) and my entrepreneur dreams as well.

See you on the other side, bitches.

I hope you don't burn yourself out. Sounds like you are going to put yourself under a lot of stress!

You're reading his book too? I'm only a few chapters in, but it's pretty interesting so far.

Good job pham. Be sure not to take the bluepill

Why not build a tree fort in the woods? Be sure to include a sign that says "no girls allowed"

Sounds like you're superredpillopmasterofmyfate. Good job. I'll bet you have great study habits.

I live in a van and shower at a 24hr fitness gym. This interests me.

Based elon

oh wups lol

I should mention they'll still allow me in the house, rather I'm going to SLEEP in my car.

Though I'm thinking of making an outdoor outhouse to cut on my cost or utilities, and maybe buy one of those large sheds you find at a HomeDepot parking lot and just go in there after I get off work, to really cut down on everything

I have to pay taxes to feed shitskins from all over the world, I have to pay taxes to fight mongols, I have to pay taxes to illegal albanians coming to my country and living like shitskins, I have to pay taxes to pay back the corruption Daimler,Siemens,Deutsche Telekom imported here, I have to give E.U. funds to shitskins instead of using it my self.

>What's stopping you from kicking ass at your goals 100%?
Knowing that i am not a genius or above average in any shape way or form that and i wont be kicking ass even if i tried and at best a 9-5 trade is where my future is. Just kill me

Just come up with an idea for a simple invention or business idea.

Only way to make money is to "hustle/trap/do sum other sheit/sling/scam" other than that, you ain't getting nowhere. The only way you're going places is if you're willing to be a cut throat, steal credit, be a master manipulator, always thinking of new ways to exploit systems.

That's how it works, hard work and being honest will get you nowhere in life mac. You got to be willing to get your hands dirty and take high risks.

Also, nepotism helps, that will get you far in life also....

Imagine how Germans feel

why not just build yourself a cuck shed?

This, we live in a society where being honest worker is almost the same as being a push over. Yes master, may I have more bread crumbs for my work? Thank you master, pls can I have more work, sir?

His only contribution to the world is paypal and shitty electric cars that no one wants. Great job!

see:
I'm thinking of buying a cuck shed that you've probably seen at the Lowes/Home depot parking lot

I have literally zero reason to not live in a nice apartment.

Also, he married and divorced Talulah Riley and then remarried her WITHOUT A PRENUP for no other reason than that she could cuck him for his money. This is not a man I look up to or am inclined to take advice from.

You don't want to be like Elon, he's had one of the worst lives imaginable.
Look at his face, sure he's worth 13 billion now, but do you know what he had to grow up with to get that?

He really became the way he is because he didn't want to live in South Africa. Do you have the drive to not live in South Africa? Of course not, because you're not living there right now.

>selling your soul to the jews is admirable
>joining their sick little cannibal rape clubs to gain the permission to go public on nasdaq or nyse

So "successful"

t. schizophrenic

>What's stopping you from kicking ass at your goals 100%?
I dont have goals.

Also living in the office is literally banned.

user i feel those feels. you arent alone. keep your nose to the grindstone and youll make it

It looks like he as also contracted aids

musk... that institutionalized fuck

His parents were rich and his dad gave him all of his startup money.

He's also literally a welfare queen.

He's not a bad businessman but he's no rags to riches story, his family was loaded before he even started. Don't forget he was also part of that GOP big money meeting that tried to stop Trump during the primaries.

Fuck him, he's a piece of shit.