Quick info guide for pro-Russia shills

In the next posts I will give some good graphs and info which you can use in your valiant struggle against shitposters from Buthurt Belt, Ukranian diaspora from Canada and anyone with stale memes containing data from 20 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

rusreality.com/2017/03/22/putin-said-about-the-possibilities-to-increase-russians-life-expectancy-to-76-years/
wsj.com/articles/why-putins-economy-survives-1483020001
usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html
interfax.ru/russia/505541
russialist.org/russians-want-fascism-but-dont-yet-have-the-leader-full-blown-fascism-requires-ikhlov-says/
youtu.be/CgNChZrWNmI
youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everytime some economic illiterate gives numbers that state 50% smaller GDP per capita remind him of currency devaluation.

In 2014 one $ went for 33 rubles. As soon as the oil fell it was 1 $ for 70 rubles. That has drove the perceived stats down.

Could you imagine what kind of a revolution would happen if suddenly your life quality fell by 50% in a year?

Their inflation went up to 15% but now it is under control and the prices of food and shit have normalized also.

>trusting russians

Russia has been successfull in muh family values propaganda up to a point and puting Orthodox Church back on in a function of the conservative spokesman has done the trick as well.

Be wary especially of shills peddling map of abortions across Europe with datas from 2005.

The relative economic stability and lack of any revolutions and social upheavals does wonders for your demographics. Russia is quickly converging with EU stats on areas like picrelated.

Also, quick note on krokodil. It was always a meme drug. Current number of addicts is 100.000.

In SU it was important only for you to be healthy in your working lifespan. Thankfully those days are over

>not trusting russians

Total life expectancy for both sexes up to 2016.

Plans are to work in this direction ever further as number of kids born in 90's is quite smaller and thus the older pop is imminent. Economy needs to be prepared for older workforce.

rusreality.com/2017/03/22/putin-said-about-the-possibilities-to-increase-russians-life-expectancy-to-76-years/

Article that is a very unwilling admition of the skill and seriousness under whiich Putin runs Russia's fiscal matters.

Tl,dr - they are the most fiscally conservative gov on the planet, terrified of debt and bloated military expenditure and thus repeating SU mistakes.

wsj.com/articles/why-putins-economy-survives-1483020001

They & China share a common strategy of hoarding gold so when the time somes they can survive the fall of the dollar as the main fiat currency.

Analysts guess that the plan is to hold more gold than the Eurozone countries combined and just short of US.

Russia is even predicted to surpass China's reserves with the current tempo.

usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html

>Could you imagine what kind of a revolution would happen if suddenly your life quality fell by 50% in a year?
That's why Rosgvardiya was founded. Lel mate r u 4 real kek brah, you are empty.

Rosgvardiya was created to cuck Kadyrov, and it did.

>help them with Trump
>get backstabbed

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Reminder that burgers are eternal enemies.

I need explanation, pls.

"Roughly one-fifth of Russian first graders suffered from some form of mental retardation in the mid 1990's."

Interesting. I also thought they are for internal dissent in general.

Chapter 4, page 90

not all people have russian-source income.
I always had dollar-nominated income, my life quality suddenly grew.
As dollar grew by 100% and prices on average only by ~20%

>Zbig
Main goal of the man was/is to strengthen Russia's regions and destroy the central authority of Moscow through establishment of liberal democracy. That would destroy their ability to wage any successfull foreign policy.

He lost all his loyal troops, they are now under Zolotov's command. Basically the majority of troops there is now under direct federal control, bypassing Kadyrov. And now structures controlled by FSB are actually responsible for personnel screening so they can filter out all faggots still left there. And now Vladikavkaz SUSK is responsible for prosecution, so Chechnya is again bypassed.

Kadyrov still has some shit left, like ППCM, and maybe ФCКH spetznaz, i don't remember exactly.

do you agree with that?

his bunch (the US defense establishment) have purposely sabotaged relations with russia and deny all blame in doing so just so they can craft a future boogeyman to justify spending 600 billion dollars every year on defense

You should check out Anatoly Karlin's blog. He posts good info about russia to dispel myths.

I am an american living in Russia and I travel a lot. Even the bad roads thing is a meme.

The main problems are that Russia has a burgeoning middle class that bitches and moans that it can't vacation in Europe anymore and soft-headed fool students that believe in whatever guys like Navalny tell them.

They also have rich parents.

tl;dr Russia isn't doing too bad. White birth rates seem to be rising as well. And there have been clean-ups of migrants in the major cities.

But yes, hachis and churkas are still a problem. Also cancerous Soviet generation.

The real question is when Putin will start moving against the rest of the cancerous oligarchs and Medvedev's faction.

But there are many other problems to solve. Donbass will probably end up being integrated into Russia which will cost lots of money, and Syria still needs to be wrapped up. The caucasus are still simmering and Tatarstan is starting to get uppity again. They are getting funding by the Swedes, I shit you not.

That is all, m8y?
Big thanks, some info is even new for me.

>ФCКH spetznaz
w8, wtf, I though ФCКH was fully disbanded

how does the public feel about ukrainian and baltic integration?

theres a lot of fearmongering that putin will be invading both these regions soon

>16:40, 25 aпpeля 2016
>Cпeцнaз ФCКH пepeвeдyт в Haцгвapдию
interfax.ru/russia/505541
Yeah, apparently Гpoм is also gone, so he's totally cucked now.

Up to today there are 2 foreign policy ways od thinking that are dominating WH, depending on the administration.

Zbigniew Berzeznski and Henry Kissinger.

Berzeznski believes in fighting any country that is able to dominate Eurasia since they would be the only serious adversary. Russia - Germany economic alliance would be especially dangerous. He was influential under Obama.

Kissinger and his heirs believe in doing what Nixon did when he met Mao, only i reverse. They want to befriend Russia up to a point so they drive a wedge between the partnership of those two. They believe in China beeing the bigger threat. Trump is leaning towards this way of thinking.

re-integration of baltics sounds absolutely surreal, nato members, not russian majority

Yup, I got graphs from him.

my hunch, people reason they could invade in short time and hold europe under nuclear blackmail in an attempt to boost domestic support and dissolve nato all at once

i hope it doesnt happen

There is nothing to gain there, only to lose.

That's what I get for checking only liberal news about country: learning something good about her from Sup Forums one year later. On the other hand that is useful for growing independent opinion and finding points for disputes with libtards.
Great news, thanks.

>Quoting archkike-ultraglobalist "kill all Russian because they hinder a global borderless society" Zbig Kikekinsky
You know you only make Russia better in people's eyes , right?
Since all who have hysterical fits about them turn out inevitably to be the kikiest enemies of wester Civilization out there
Please kys faggot

I read quite a lot of articles over the years about "what comes after Putin" and more serious ones agree that it will be someone more rigid and dictatorial than Putin.

If the ruling class wants to survive that they will go into Mussolini mode to have the power to make a top down forceful modernization.

russialist.org/russians-want-fascism-but-dont-yet-have-the-leader-full-blown-fascism-requires-ikhlov-says/

youtu.be/CgNChZrWNmI
>b-but Putin is a globalist c-cuck!!!!

interesting, i havent read much on kissinger, I'll have to read up on him some more. Trump certainly is less concentrated on eurasian hegemony, and I wouldnt be surprised if he tries to break economic ties with china and isolate them; teaming with russia would be a lynchpin to keep this from blowing back on the US.

the south china sea is a flashpoint begging to explode, especially with korea adding to the regional tensions

Shiiiiieetttt

never said i agreed with him, grand chessboard is considered the neocon/neoliberal manifesto, both of which i think should be publicly executed for their crimes

just thought id add a tidbit from the book saying how 1 out of 5 millennial russians are retarded

>eternal burger
>destroy all relations
>especially between Germany and Russia
Y U NO PAY NATO?! PAY, NAZI!

>just thought id add a tidbit from the book saying how 1 out of 5 millennial russians are retarded
The source of such claim could be any more biased, as I said, so it completely invalidates the statement
Looking at millennial burgers and leafs though,these pro-feminiet , pro-islsm, pro-abortion,anti-free speech hysterical libshits Id say 1 in 2 are not only reatrded but clinically insane

>Looking at millennial burgers and leafs though,these pro-feminiet , pro-islsm, pro-abortion,anti-free speech hysterical libshits Id say 1 in 2 are not only reatrded but clinically insane

i cant argue against that, i also want to physically remove them from this dimension

>1 out of 5 millennial russians are retarded
Well, considering that i regulary shitpost on Sup Forums in my spare time, it's kinda obvious which straw i drew.

Fuck off Ante, this is not 2014, everyone here knows (((Ukraine))) is run by pro-Jew Globalist government put in power by Soros/Obama/Hillary

Especially this show is a propaganda stage for Putin. Putin often says one thing, then the other. He is just a politician. youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k

If Putin was just a politician then why did he stay in Russia in the 90s?

this

Because he got a perfect career to rise to the absolute top? And he was already upper class and Captain in the KGB, then mayor of St. Petersburg and one Yeltsin's boys.

you should find the tallest structure in your village do a handstand on top of it while taking a selfy
What could go wrong?

Russia still has 1 million abortions YEARLy and thats just legal not to mention illegaal which puts it around 2 million having most abortions in EUrope by far . Russia is degenerate look at their car dash cams, Russia has biggest hiv in europe and its growing and drinks most alcohol and uses most drugs. THey are also 15% muslim and growing

Jebala te Rusija nema gore nacije

So in other words you are totally uninformed. Putin voluntarily endangered himself to save the mayor of Moscow and directly confronted terrorists. There was nothing to win in Russia at the time.

>I was under direct gun fire when our plane landed.
t. Hillary Clinton

You got any sources for these graphs? They look like homework assignments made in Excel