Truth General /tg/ - Exposing Satanic elite

Everyone who is in power or who has fame is satanic.

George Bush with devil horns handsign

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU
youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk&t=578s
youtube.com/channel/UC-mVGa_qBlTNOx5UzGFkVDQ
traditioninaction.org/religious/b009rpMichael.htm
youtu.be/HdIEhZmSNug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pope JP2 with double 666 handsign

Trump with 666 handsign

Hillary clinton with devil horns handsign

anton lavey with devil horns handsign

silvio berlusconi with devil horns handsign

emma watson with 666 handsign

Ronald reagan with devil horns handsign

bieber with devil horns handsign

Aw that's awesome, I'm the same person from the thread about Trump. I have a huge folder about this. I'll dump.

awesome, i saw the thread was archived and felt the momentum needs to be continued. and i can feel the momentum is with us at the moment.

beyonce with devil horns handsign

hard reality incoming

wanna bet this thread never reaches the front page? i would be surprised if it did.

I was going to make a new thread for hand signs as well, haha, then scanned the catalog and found this. It was meant to be I guess.

sarkozy with devil horns handsign

is pepe a crime?

shocker

kek is a satanic entity, yes, stop directing your energy towards him. only to God.

I notice it, to. Also, a finger pointing down and tongue sticking out are two other photos I see a lot.

Yeah I'd be surprised as well.

Yes.

thanks for joining us user.

pyramid handsign

>is pepe a crime?
Pepe is fine, he is just a fun cartoon. Kek, however, is a demon, so stay away from Kek.

pepe gave way to kek, it is probably all part of the same psyop.

either way if you are unsure pray to God and pray hard and the truth will enter your head.

Yeah there are too many different symbols to count. Black and white checkerboard is pretty popular in secret societies.

They're all evil pedophiles, and they're all connected

Thanks for the thread. Importing info.

black and white checkerboard is a masonic sign

King abdullah of jordan with putin doing horns handsign

proof of putin zionism (taken in jerusalem)

but kek is older than pepe

angry anons vandalising the Georgia Guidestones

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

then they are both demonic

wow, never seen that before, saved

(((vladimir putin)))

they own all the celebrities and all of television as well. turn of the tv and stop using it.

gonna post truth youtube channels soon

And Jeffrey plead the fifth when asked if Trump was involved.

He said "Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir."

One of the girls, Virginia Roberts, claims to have been chosen by Epstein while working at Trump's mar-a-lago.

Exactly.

>page 5

NO NO NO NO

illuminati hierarchy

jamie foxx with devil horns

it's everywhere

>33 easy steps to become demonically possessed on a permanent basis

I always wonder about those stones. Another one of my hobbies, when I'm not trying to open people's eyes about the Satanist kikes in our government, is piecing together the history of the planet, what happened pre-flood, etc. Know anything interesting about the stones?

rapidly running out of content

other anons, any help?

the stones are basically their declaration of plans for the world

after world war 3 (which is coming in our lifetimes for sure) the world population will be between 250-500 million slaves with the mark of the beast (microchip) implanted in them

stop vaccinating. eat healthy (non-gmo food). stop watching TV all anons

I think the eye at the top may literally be the sun or whatever entity it is that people have been associating with it.

Trump keeps a painting of Apollo on the 66th floor of his 666ft tower, Apollo is a sun god associated with Helios, Ra, and others like Baal- the demonic god worshiped in Babylon where they used to sacrifice thousands of babies by burning them in a bronze bull. Everywhere these kikes go "sun worship" follows, it's evil.

ill let this one speak for itself

Oh I have a TON left.

the eye at the top is the all seeing eye (lucifer)

we should do a breakdown of the logo, gonna find an image

>rapidly running out of content
me, too. Hopefully the thread will pick up.

Ah, jeez, interesting I will have to look into them.

Are you sure that the mark of the beast will be the implants? Isn't it supposed to be something that we will know is Satanic? I thought that part of the whole point is that we have to choose to accept it, knowing fully well what it means.

I've already changed my diet so much- have you heard about natural flavors? They're in EVERYTHING! And I feel a lot healthier since cutting them out, oddly.... I know that's just one thing, I can't even imagine what is going on with all of the other additives. I'm so worried not to vaccinate. I haven't brought myself or my kids in for a doctors appointment since learning about this topic because I'm so afraid. I know that the only people allowed into those careers are kikes and secret society members, initiated people.

unlikely, but whatever, save and we can repost later

There is definitely something to the whole sun worship thing as far as I am concerned.

But I think that Lucifer is the sun- well, I don't know for sure but I know that Lucifer is the light-bearer and that these sun gods like Apollo are light-bearers. It can even seem like the sun is watching you, everywhere you are you can see it- and I've seen the symbol with little light rays coming off of the eye. It's not that I think the sun is literally Lucifer, but there's definitely some connection.

I've heard the Statue of Liberty was designed after Apollo. It's even holding up a light.

(((putin)))

We all know NASA is full of FreeMasons.

Definitely, there has to be.

Apollo = Baal & Helios
Baal = Evil Babylonian God that requires baby sacrifice.
Helios = Saturn
Saturn = the sixth planet in our solar system, the basis for the name of the sixth day of the week, the namesake of the Saturnalia, the festival celebrated in the sixth month, June. Saturn even has a Hexagonal cloud pattern on it. Oh and did you ever notice how witches call those curses they do "hexes"?

Lucifer/apollo/saturn/zeus is all the same shit

and yeah, humanity has never exited low earth orbit due to the van allen radiation belt.

OH SHIT
BUSH IS A MEMBER OF BULLET CLUB
WHEN ARE THRY GONNS CASH IN ON ROMAN REIGNS?

and the statue of liberty is aphrodite, another demonic 'deity'

Yep. These religions are all telling the same story, a much older story.

I've hardly touched my collection of these hand sign pictures haha.

alex jones is a satanist heathen. when he prays in his videos it makes me sick, he's not praying to our God

Happily, good wins in the end.

It's funny because for a long time I was so sad about the fact that Europeans seemed to be worshiping the Satanic cult. Now I realize that it was probably no different for them than it is for us now- they were being lied to and saw these creatures as totally normal, virtuous personifications of life, when in reality they were just lying fallen angels and nephilim.

Wp
White Power.

Dude. I won't even type that name because it could give whatever it is power over whoever's doing it. Shitty analogy but kinda like how Tom Riddle could tell hear you or some shit if you said his name. I was raised on the Bible as God's Word and it says this kind of thing is idolatry. Bottom line is nothing good comes from false gods in the end. For all we know some of these idols might be actual aliens of some kind. Something from somewhere else that benefits from us serving it, even if only in a "psychic" or psychological sense. What if Molek was some kind of monster that gobbled up sacrifices in person? Perhaps there was more than one, kinda like how multiple people can be playing Mickey Mouse at Disney World at the same time, yet they're all seen as the same character in each location. There could have been an intelligent race of carnivores stopping off here every now and then demanding we feed them. What about rare metals, gold and jewels? We have record of these being offered as well. What about the idea of a "virgin" sacrifice? Perhaps this was because they had a need for someone genetically pure for a scientific or biological purpose?

If you watch through this, you'll see Jones proclaim he is himself "Jewish". youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

And here is an interesting video on religion if you ever have time
youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk&t=578s

What is 90 minus 23.4? Surely a coincidence.

aliens are demons, all ufos are demonic entities flying around in our atmosphere. notice they are always glowing lights.

the truth goes a lot deeper than some people realise.

linking a great channel btw rn

youtube.com/channel/UC-mVGa_qBlTNOx5UzGFkVDQ

wow, mind blown

Alex Jones is such a blow-hard turd. Alex Jones since 2007: "Marshall Law is coming!" "The banks are crashing, get your cash out NOW!" he just repeats the same dire warning year after year. His job is to keep us in perpetual fear, because evil feeds off fear.

I think when you believe something is true in your head, you're letting in demonic spirits that will feed off of that. I've got a problem with being afraid, I get really scared that a demon or ghost is going to appear in my home and I start to feel crippled. I've been learning to ignore those thoughts because I think the more I imagine a demon crawling on my ceiling or whatever, the more real I'm making that energy. What's the difference between it really being there and me believing it's there? Not much I think.

Jeez. Wow.

just pray. every prayer you say, God hears.

when your faith is strong. you will be afraid, but you will also put yourself above whatever may be scaring you, and that is the truth. pray louder if you feel it empowers you

>What is 90 minus 23.4? Surely a coincidence.
What's the significance of this?

This is really true, I pray constantly and it almost always makes the bad feelings sort of fade away. Just saying "Jesus Christ" out loud seems to hold a lot of power.

well, it does say in the bible that satan is the god of this world. but not the god of the universe. satan's job is to deceive the unbelievers. and God sends the faithless ones a 'strong delusion' in order to make this complete. very hard to come back from that, takes real willpower and other people praying for you

satan with devil horns handsign

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For we do not proclaim ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.…

2 Corinthians 4:4

The Satanic numerology is naturally found in all of these layers of the universe. The material realm we're in is basically demonic I think.

Man honestly, what the fuck are we to do?
I am seriously considering just fucking my life up in the most spectacular way, by becoming a politician.
God I can't take all these redpills anymore, yet I am addicted to them, but the hangover, the feeling of powerlessness is pure nihilism, man.
Fuck me, I want of this ride unless those fuckheads are getting fucked.

>I get really scared that a demon or ghost is going to appear in my home and I start to feel crippled
You are not alone. Satan and his demons are really running full force lately. Pray to God and to Jesus to keep you protected. Say the "Our Father," the "Hail, Mary," and the pray to Archangel Michael for protection every night, or anytime you are feeling afraid. If you feel a presence, immediately ask Jesus and Archangel Michael to protect you.

traditioninaction.org/religious/b009rpMichael.htm

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

man, you gotta find God.

ill post a really nice video about this, everyone in thread watch and feel the good feelies.

youtu.be/HdIEhZmSNug

They won't let you unless you join their cult, and they won't let you do that unless you're willing to commit evil acts- and if for some reason you chose to do so, they'd just use those acts to own you and you'd be just another slave if not worse off then us ignorant naive gentiles.

We just have to tell people about this, that's the most important thing right now. Nothing will ever change as long as so many people are blind.

that's crazy, you got a link for this, i would love to read more about this.

pope benedict throwing up double horns

>God's creation is Satanic
WTF are you on?
Messing with the base of His creation is Satanic. Seeing it is not.

agree, but the axial tilt of the earth does say something.
check this comment

Nah no links, just the type of stuff I've already mentioned. How can it be that the sixth planet in our solar system just happens to have this hexagonal cloud pattern on it.

Then there's the thing that user just pointed out about the Earth's rotation.

Oh and I've noticed that light, whether you're seeing it with your own eyes or through a camera, will make this shape:

Statue of Liberty is the quintessential mother goddess - Isis, Colombia, Mary...

Hmmm, if the High Priestess is the Statue of Liberty, I wonder what those two pillars behind her could be.....

You know, the pillars famed for standing outside the Soloman Brothers Temple, I mean, the Temple of Solomon. You know, the temple whose destruction is celebrated with the Jewish holiday Tisha B'av. And of course you know that Tisha B'Av means 9th of the 11th.

All a big coinkydink I'm sure.

Anyone actually "talked" to god?

i feel like that is more an expression of the satanic nature of the camera lens, hahaha!

the sun is definitely God's perfect creation.

did you know we live in an electric universe, and that gravity in the form of gravity waves as proposed by (((einstein))) is a lie?

look up electric universe, your life may change haha

Who created the kikes then? Who created the fallen angels, nephilim, Saturn, Baal, Lucifer, or whatever? I'm not at all saying God is Satanic, I'm saying that some parts of our existence have been meddled with.

unless you are a prophet, God won't talk directly to you, but through your conscience and common sense as you develop better morality compared to the rest of the world.

but God absolutely hears each and every prayer, so if in doubt keep praying

God created all these things as a test for the ones who do not believe in him, that they may go the opposite way.

it's all a test, and our test is gonna be one of the hardest if not the hardest in human history, our children the same.

look up the Tribulation, Revelation in the bible talks about it.