Wow, really makes me think drumpftards

Wow, really makes me think drumpftards

Translate taco nigger

That without the 30 billion dollar drug trade from Mexico crime will go down on both sides of the wall?

Most of you don't speak our language so why should we speak yours?

>That madman actually did it
>Gringos walled themselves

>We lost our main client
>And we can't get ammo without them

>Well, let's get some other job!
>I always wanted to be a baker

>Peace in Mexico

>mexican
>think
Is there a bluemoon tonight? I didn't check.

That crazy fuck did it.
The Gringos closed themselves in.
We lost our Main buyer.
And we don/t have any ammo without their deliveries.
Let's go find jobs.
I always wanted to be a baker.

Peace in Mexico.

~Fin

I raffed in Mexican.

>when your country is poor and shit so you go to another country to make it poor and shit and don't speak the language so they want to send you back and you have the audacity to say "make america mexico again"

>Most of you don't speak our language so why should we speak yours?

About 70% of Mexicans can speak or understand english

Are Americans mentally handicapped and unable to learn any other language besides a vulgar english?

Most likely

Also under the headline it reads; USA in chaos.

Top left panel: That madman did it. The gringo s were locked up
Top right panel: We lost our main buyer. And we do not have ammunition without their shipments.
Bottom left panel: We need to find another job! I always wanted to be a baker.
Bottom right panel: Newspaper headline reads: Peace in Mexico. Smaller headline reads USA in chaos.

Lol win win

>Mexicans actually this naive

>learning taco-nigger gibberish, instead of chinese or russian

for what purpose?

Chinese is my third language

We just want to give you a few years to concentrate on FIXING YOUR DAMN SEWERS IN MEXICO CITY!!! And for petes sake learn how to play in time. Listening to Tejano/Norteno is like smelling gym socks. While drinking spoiled milk in the noon sun.

Because I could be learning Russian, Japanese, French. Heck I could be learning a non shitty variant of your language by simply learning Portuguese. Why in gods name would I need or want to speak your garbo language? There is nothing to be gotten from any place on earth that speaks your beaner shit.

Its a big bonus in your resume even for none shit jobs. And yes, even a plus in certain businesses.

Fuck off beaner I speak English and German, didn't feel like learning your shit drivel of a language.

>Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world, even if it's Mexican Spanish which is not as different from the rest of Spanish accents
>Learning Chinese means you have to work with Chinese, think that over a few times
>You can also learn Russian, I don`t know why would you limit yourself in that regard, I already know how to speak Spanish, English and German and will start with french the next semester

the eternal kraut is always making a fool of himself

Yeah, makes me hate liberal druggies. Oh, wait, already did.

t. taringuero

Thanks for the translation

Isn't this a good thing? If the wall helps Mexico, why are so many natives opposed to it?

So why are they complaining if there's peace in Mexico? And why is the US in chaos? What, do Mexicans think that their drugs help sustain our economy?

>Mexicans actually think stopping the cartels is a bad idea

Why are you all so obsessed with decapitating each other for sport?

who cares? let's save mexico by saving us

>he actually did it the absolute madman
Isn't this pro-wall, though?

Tecate is God's gift to us mexicans for having to deal with yanks and DRUMPF

What the hell?
Am I seeing this right?

I'm actually all for it, build it

Because Mexicans have always supported the Mexican oligarchs and drug cartels

They have supported dictators since they became a country, and aren't going to changes any time soon. They would rather fellate Carlos Slim than shoot El Chapo

Out of curiosity, why are you for it? I would like to get your opinion. Be as candid as you need to be

Well, if you guys don't want to deal with Yanks, might want to bring back the third of the population of Mexico that lives here.

You don't get it

Mexico wants to be a poor violent shithole run by cartels

It's a case of national Stockholm Syndrome. Every telenovela romanticizes drug dealers and the oligarchs

> About 70% of Mexicans can speak or understand english

Wow. That's the same percentage of Americans that can speak or understand english. Really makes you think mang

You forget to mention that any place on earth that speak Spanish that is worth going to also speaks English.
You forget to mention that there are very few places on earth that speak Spanish that are worth going to.
Russians and Chinks especially however often don't speak English.
Russia and China have a lot of areas that are worth going to.

Fucking tacobellnigger, nobody cares for your language.

you're showing us that you're a newfag

> So why are they complaining if there's peace in Mexico?

They're not complaining, you submental. It's a wacky comic showing an alternate future where trump is competent enough to actually make good on one of his childish baby-dream promises, and imagining the silver lining this would have for Mexico. It's one cartoonists opinion. Unlike this hive mind of jibbering neckbeard slobs, many people understand that there can exist a heterogeneity of opinions among a populace.

>Implying our deep state will let a wall stop them from funding your cartels
>The American government is one person
Sorry Tochtli
The funding will only get more aggressive

>China
>a lot of areas that are worth going to
Like the exploding factories? The rivers that catch fire? The butcher shops where they skin and boil dogs alive? The restaurants that fry their food in sewage? The streets covered in human shit? The places full of chinks?

>CIA funds drug cartels in Mexico
>CIA hates Trump
>Therefore Mexicans hate Trump and side with CIA

>Russia and China have a lot of areas that are worth going to.

My sides. My fucking sides, they orbit. Spoken like a basement troll who has never had to do any business travel in either of those festering shitholes.

EU =/= America.
The Spanish word for America is still America.

>Trump tries to fix Mexico and hurt cartels
>Fails
>Lol fuck you for even trying Trump

Google "EEUU" you stupid fucking burger. Nice alternative facts tho.

AMERICA =/= USA

What's stopping Mexicans from achieving a peaceful future on their own, why did it have to come to this extreme?

>the llama times

Aren't llamas south american?

>EU =/= America.
In this case, "E.E.U.U." means "United States". I think for plural initialisms, they double the letters. Also, in Spanish, "America" means "America", as in the land that makes up North and South America, not the country "USA".

Illegals are illegals. Felons. Period. It is unfair for us to have a good record and even PAY for a freaking visa just so I can have nice vacations and spend dollars in the USA, while these chimps just migrate and assume a moral highground of being "oppressed". Life sure is hard in Mexico but illegaly migrating is not an honest way of life.

And for all I care America is a sovereign nation and are free to do with their borders what they please. I believe the "Mexico will pay for it" is but a mere political strategy, but it might be feasible.

The wall, and drumpf, is just a huge wake up slap all these lazy niggers needed to realize their wrong lifestyles and to stop encouraging it.

Oh, moving the goalposts again, asshole? You elected a barely-functional baby because the baby who can't string a fucking sentence together without a teleprompter said that he had a baby dream where he fixed the world? And then you get all hurt when everyone points out that electing a baby with good intentions is still electing a baby?

For the record, I was rooting for him to win. I have been hoping for an end to US world relevance and supremacy since the 80s. Glad to see it happening in my lifetime.

>Implying sheltered liberals know anything about anything south of the border aside from what their college professors told them.

>Are Americans mentally handicapped and unable to learn any other language besides a vulgar english?

If someone in a foreign country can't speak English, I'm not interested in what they think.

So many things

The hacienda system (Feudalism)
Race mixing
The Catholic Church
Mestizos
Oligarchy
Dictatorships
Drug cartels
Globalist corporations

That's the main idea.

Um, because they're situated next to the world's biggest consumer of cocaine and cannabis? That's like asking why a school in the ghetto can't just become Harvard, when there's a drug den next door offering easy cash for students to become drug dealers instead of graduating. Jesus christ, read a history book you cunt.

Yeah w/e

At least he killed TPP unlike your faggot guidance counselor

Mexico's Cartel problem is a direct result of America's degenerate drug addiction
>Still being this naive

You're really a retard sociopath to think that race mixing is a problem.

Or it's because ghettoes are full of niggers and Mexico is full of Mestizos

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Mexico is one of the best countries not only to have a great vacation, but also to live (if you have a reasonable income), and invest, Germanic tribes always being snow niggers, Puebla, Guanajuato, Jalisco and Queretaro are full of germans, europeans americans and even Japanese immigrants, not because of the great living conditions, but because you instantly get in love with this country and it's cheaper to live in here

Also, more than half of Russia is a no man's wasteland and 1/3 of China is a inhabitable desert full of muslims, the other 3rd is a bunch of mountains full of homosexual monks and the rest is fucking Mordor

You've never been out of Germoney and I will know that you are lying if you say otherwise

I clicked on the [up-vote] for you Carlos.

This place has become a lot funnier since that cunt actually came to power. The cognitive dissonance displayed by you losers is hilarious. And it's only been 2 months! I'm going to love the next 4 years. Enjoy your crumbling infrastructure, broken political system, and conversion to russian-style oligarchy. I'll enjoy my surging economy and soon-to-be-legal weed.

t. Favela Monkey

Psst Mexico want some ammo

>Race mixing
Nah, every race is a mix of two or more races (yes, even the """arians""")
>The catholic church
On the contrary
>Drug cartels
You mean CIA
>Dictatorships
Don Porfirio did nothing wrong
>Globalist Corps.
Yes

Good fences make good neighbors.

>So why are they complaining if there's peace in Mexico?
They are not complaining, they are taking shots at degenerate America who is responsible for all the Cartel violence in Mexico due to its drug addiction and hunger for heroin and cocaine

> And why is the US in chaos? What, do Mexicans think that their drugs help sustain our economy?
Are you really asking this? What the fuck do you think is going to happen if druggies and junkies dont get their fix? Drugs are play role in the American economy, not that it sustains but it would affect it if they suddenly stop coming

>learning chinese means you have to work with chinese, think about that one

Thanks for the hearty chuckle, taco-user

>crumbling infrastructure

So the same as the last 40 years

>Oligarchy

See above

It's amazing how blind neoliberal, globalist scum such as yourself really are.

Trudeau seems really eager to touch men (and dogs) for some reason

White people consume just as many drugs as blacks, it's like you never heard of the Appalachians

Here's a quick rundown

Arians were a branch of Christianity not a race

But Mexico already has a wall to keep out illegal immigrants?

>I clicked on the [up-vote] for you Carlos.
please leave

the weedman really stood up to trump there, Im impressed

>tfw you know what Paz means because of Peace Walker

>Mexico
>best place to live

Choose one and only one

I'm aware, however many people refer to "pure white germanics" as arians

Poor whites don't kill each other and remotely the same levels as blacks

It sounds like Mexicans don't want to take personal responsibility for their own actions and want to blame others. Mexico won't improve if Mexicans themselves don't make an effort to fix it.

I don't read mexicano

>But Mexico already has a wall to keep out illegal immigrants?
There's no wall in the south border of Mexico

Oh shit, it's the rare and elusive mexican intellectual! Impressive knowledge of languages, my hat is off.

>could be
That's the operative term here, isn't it Hans? Because "am not currently learning any language" and "will also never happen" are the realities for you and the vast majority of the burgers you defend.

sooo, wall is good? Great. Why dont you pay for it?

What is it, a fence?

It's us that has to deal with you

>things that will never happen for 500$ US

"Aryan" not "Arian"

And technically almost all Europeans except Basques are "Aryan" since they speak and Indo European(Aryan) language

From a business POV Russia and China have far FAR more to offer than any taconigger country. And if we aren't talking about business, what other "areas worth going" are we talking about? Holiday resorts? Why the fuck do I want a holiday resort, fuck off, I have better things to do with my time than laze around on a beanerbeach.

Unless you are planning on working in a drugs related field there is literally no reason to learn the garbage language that is Spanish, especially not when you already speak a language from a developed country like Dutch, German, English etc. At the end of the day the Spanish are coming here, not the other way around, they are learning German and Dutch because they can't get fucking work in taconigger countries that is worth their time.

Chechnya

You can come and stay Jose. Well said.

So are you saying the wall is a good thing?

>It sounds like Mexicans don't want to take personal responsibility for their own actions and want to blame others. Mexico won't improve if Mexicans themselves don't make an effort to fix it.

You could say the same about americans who never admit that they contribute greatly to the cartel problem

It's a 50 / 50 issue for both countries

On one side you have americans breaking the law by buying drugs and feeding the cartels money so they can buy guns and corrupt our institutions or outright kill them

On the other side you have cartels willing to satisfy such demand while conquering everything that stands in their way with money or lead

You will never see the typical trumpfag admit that americans are partly to.blame for Mexico's problems, though

Mang, We was Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings. Jajajajaja.

>weedman elected years ago solely because DUDE WEED LMAO
>still no legal weed
>lelll ur leader have unrealistic babby goales
>meanwhile cali passed a legal weed bill 4 months ago