Genghis Khan was caucasian

youtube.com/watch?v=VAUIspPfzqU

He must have been tall, with high shoulders, his skin a whitish. His eyes, And his eyes were green, or blue-grey in the iris, with black pupils. Long reddish-brown hair fell in braids to his back.

He may have been Caucasian, but you're still a nigger OP

remains of the old skythian waves of migration probably.

there never was a mongol invasion.

more like the product of Scythian/Xiongnu crossbreeding.

Scythians were pretty much the ones that taught the old Turkic/Altai tribes how to be steppe niggers only to get wiped out/assimilated by them centuries later and pushed to migrate into Europe

I think OP is a raging faggot

WE WUZ MONGOLZ AN SHEIT CHINK BOY

Can't argue with those quads.

Genghis Khan was Nordic.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FINNS!!! HOW DO THEY FIT INTO ALL OF THIS?!

They wuz khanz

>Quads
Whites confirmed for khanz n sheiiiiiiiiit.

>gibsmed@ history
Neck yourself. Waste of 5s

To be honest, it's annoying when certain people attribute almost everything to white people. There have been other great societies or civilizations not built by white people.

Whites have plenty to be proud of already. To just go around and say someone was white just because is stupid.

WE WUZ KHANZ N SHIET

During Subutai's invasion of Euroshopper his segond in gommand Pekka Khan lead us drough de Ural mountains and we god lost in Turku :-DDD

Fuck you for wasting quads.
Kys

>we wuz genghus khan

>other great societies not built by white people
Name a few.

Get over it. White people who aren't ashamed of their race find this shit interesting.

Are you latin? Black? Wouldn't you be interested in knowing that someone like Geronimo is in your blood line?

Egyptians, and no I dont mean WE WUZ KANGZ nigger tier shit, egyptians were bot baboons from sub saharan africa, however they were not white. Greeks too.

China, India, Persia, Ottomans, Japs, Mesoamerica, numerous ancient civilizations...

So am I. Heh, guess that makes me a king or some such.

Greeks were white, I know this because I have zero non Caucasian blood in me and the Romans literally built our country when it was called albion

And the Egyptians were another aryan caucasoid people, just like the persians

>WE WUZ MONGOLS

Indians are indo aryans, as are persians.
The name Iran is synonymous with Aryan

The Chinese literally got BTFO by my tiny island during the opium wars, not only that but the western chinese pyramids have mummified blonde and red haired people inside of them

The meso American highlight is Machu Picchu, which was only completed in 1450.
Literally thousands years before monolithic cathedrals with intricate stained glass windows were erected in europe

Ottomans were arab, not white but they are caucasoid

Name the other "numerous" civilizations

WE WUZ KHANS

Fuck off burger

>we wuz

Kill yourselves

WE WUZ