This Turkish father and his two daughters love Turkey

Yet they live in Austria. They vote for Erdogan.

What drives Turks to move elsewhere and then still call Turkey their home? Why do they not just go home??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)
youtube.com/watch?v=1SebIBeRG1k
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

infestation

because they dont respect you.

>because they dont respect you.
But why don't they go home. They love their home, they hate Europe. It is like some kind of masochist affliction they all have.

conquest of course, nothing has changed, Turks are still dreaming of a new Ottoman Empire where they can leech and parasite and force their religion or tax unbelievers...

you are assuming that roaches have a sense of shame like civilised people do, but nothing could be further from the truth

because they get gibs.

what are you so surprised about?
they are not like you, you cant measure them by german standards.

you guys wouldnt behave like that in a foreign country, but they do.

its wrong for you, not for them.

different culture.

they are expats.

It's the same as Islam. It's called "they have an irreconcilable difference in worldview."

This.

Because they want to conquer europe for Turkey
Because they view the welfare as jiyza
Because its easy whites to prey on

>conquest of course, nothing has changed

they march with turk-flags on europes streets and chimp out sometimes.
they are not interested in becoming europeans in a cultural sense.

needless to say, immigration politics made this possible.

a multicultural society creates automatically parallel societies.
its not about immigration or assimilation.

Although I can tell they have some ethnic features,I wonder if you bred them with blue eyed blond aryan,what the child would look like.I'm pretty sure there'd be a good chance of child looking full European.

>they are expats.
Expats typically like their host country and had a reason to leave their home country, otherwise they leave again. They hate their host country and love their home country - so they are not expats, but they must be infiltration agents.

Must be some sort of autism

We have some far right Turkish nationalist groups with foothold here, such as en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)

Imagine if I were to move to Japan and started a Swedish nationalist group, and proceeded to go around bludgeoning people for dishonoring Stefan Löfven

Turkey is basically their hivemind which sends them out like bees get sent out by the queen to fuck plants which in this case is fuck germans and rot them out

or not.

Yeah buy they're pale as fuck.

i had worked in gulf and met european expats. they hate host countries and arabs with a passion. they are there for job oppurtunities, money.

no self-respecting turkish girl will make children from an european cuck.

no self respecting European would even touch a Turk

Off by fucking one

They were isolated out of German society. They became more nationalist than a Turk in Turkey.

>They were isolated out of German society

its germany's fault, as always, right?

Because brutal truth: Europeans have done nothing to deserve respect in 76 years.

>wants gibs
>cucked nations want to give gibs
Like a hand to a glove

There's no welfare in Turkey.

at least they're gulenists here

there is a reason multi-culti works in new world but not in europe. europeans are racist as fuck.

You are asking why one nation would parasite off of its enemy given the opportunity.

It is because it weakens your enemy and gives you strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SebIBeRG1k

Chick on the left, half Swedish half Palestinian

>. europeans are racist as fuck.

ooooooooooooooooh nooooooooooooo
that sucks......

Europeans are objectively distinct from and better than you in every way: they have every right to be racist.

that's not a roach tho that's a poo, not the same.

I'd think she's Swedish...

They reap what they sow

>conquest of course
this, roaches even made music videos about it just to mock the krauts

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

It's called an invasion you dumb cuck

And you blame us for fucking hate your subhuman ass.

>hating*

I hate this motherfuckers so much

It's hard to love the host country when they make every effort to exclude you without being a full Nazi.

you should know.

racism is losers' ideology. losers who have no achievements in life brag about others' achievements. thats why this board is full of virgin neets.

>osmanen germania

WTF

of course she is. she has man-jaw.

>what drove the British to move to North America and call it British North America

t. king roach

Which one is the wife? :D

both

>You just had a lucky strike with industrilization
sure, its because theyv won it in the lottery.

>Miracle Max is real

Best thing is when you hear stories from actual turks in turkey about these kinds of expats, they're actually being laughed at and scammed

They are there to conquer you and laugh in your face. They know you are powerless to stop them and take everything from you and your country and give nothing in return. Turks are not westerners like us elevating them is a mistake but leftists wont listen so blood will be shed.

So are those Turks like the Chicanos of Europe?

cant wait when we throw you roaches out of Vienna and get Constantinople back for New Byzantium

google "Hijrah"

Inhale raid homosexual.
Anani Sikim.

Europeans hate their own nations. If Austrians don't respect Austria why the fuck should Turks?

Multi Culti works fine because it was limited to Europeans, it is coming apart now because of shitskins who can't into western thinking.

delete this

same can be said about whites in the new world

you will get used to them. dont worry!

Grey Wolves are in Germany too. So are Osmanen Germania. One of them lifts at my gym.

We aren't cucked like Europe try that shit down here you will get man handled hard. Comprehend nigger? good.

Good. Leave then.

Besides: your entire middle east is a shithole and clusterfuck of racism, religious wars and tribalist civil wars. With or without Israel. So roach, please.

No, because North America belongs to European whites. Full stop

>roach posts loudly

>Live in Austria
>Vote in Turkish elections

How the fuck is this legal?

>Leave then.
i am living in turkey retard and i have pretty happy life here.

I am talking about your fellow roaches, retard.

Because they are descendants of a nomadic people. They see any place they lay their heads as their land.

go tell them, try not to be beaten.

Because they want to outbreed you and become a majority in your countries. How hard is that to understand? How many times does this autistic board has to screech it? How many muzzi imans themselves have to scream it for you to hear?

>browsing pol on Tor

you can never be too sure these days

How's the girl not wearing a hijab ? or it's a boy ?
haram

If that were true we wouldn't have so many immigrants
We can't be both cucks and nazis

It is not. Austria doesn´t allow dual citizenship, but the roaches and the roach government don´t care about this fact. So after they become austrian citizens and lose their roach citizenship, they write Erdogan and they get it back.

Turk girls are so goddamn beautiful, I'm jealous Hans. Wanna trade our nigger women for your turk women?

I took out six of you alone. You only come with your clan to back you up, roach. And the real enemy is our own government. Was it just up between you and us, you'd get your teeth kicked in.

The Mexicans of Europe

turks are confirmed whiter than many south europeans.

/thread

THATS what Turks look like? Holy shit what are you complaining about, they are white pretty much. This is what our muslims look like.

most of them are filthy peasants from Anatolia and look like pic related

I am hitler boys

That left one is rather a qt though. If not for the dark eyes, she could pass as white

>I took out six of you alone
sure you did, mr navy seal

Turkey is a shithole because it's a Turk-majority country. But Turks don't know that, which is why many of them moved away but still feel pride in their heritage. And as long as Europeans don't call them out on this they'll continue to be this way.

it doesn't work here, mexicans just make little enclaves where they can speak spanish and not interact with the outside world. same with asians, ever heard of "chinatown" or placed like that? there isn't a lot of cultural blending people just move here and make little versions of the places they came from.

>half swede,half palestinian

No need to bet on who's the dad

Because this way, they can strengthen their country at the cost of Germany.

Much like illegals in America pump money into Mexico and South America, only it's legal in every way.

>be Turk
>make shit country due to low IQ and Islam
>have one good Turk in history who wasn't even a real Turk but a blue eyed Jew
>he rebuilds country based on the Deutsches Handelsrecht
>time passes
>be part of NATO
>USA wants NATO partner in good terms
>tells Germans to accept Turks or they get called Nazis
>some Turks go to Germany
>more follow because Germans made way better country
>time passes
>Turks can't do shit in Germany because of low IQ
>almost half of all Turks get welfare paid by German taxpayers
>Germans do nothing, let them live, give them money, let more Turks in country
>Turks call Germans Nazis and racist on regular basis, blame their own failures on Germans

at least in the meantime your people produced the second good Turk in history, pic related

They're vermin.

kek

What is new world?

merica

countries like the US that had major racial conflicts since the start