Why do women wear makeup

why do women wear makeup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioQZrMQegj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same reason men get jobs and work out, to attract the opposite sex

Honestly, to compete with the other women

Have you actually seen normal women without makeup?
They're just as hideous as guys.

I would have to say women would be chasing men if women didn't wear makeup.

Banning it would work wonders for western society. Feminism would crash and explode.

>I would have to say women would be chasing men if women didn't wear makeup.
Well obviously. Men don't rely on something as artificial as makeup to attract the opposite sex. Men actually have to have their shit in order.
Women buy 10 euros worth of makeup and they are on equal standing on the dating market with men who have worked hard for 5 years to gain the status they have.

If women were put on the same line with men in the dating game, we'd immediately go back to the medieval standard and men would have all the power.

>why do women wear makeup

to make themselves appear more attractive than they actually are.

youtube.com/watch?v=ioQZrMQegj4

Cause nobody wants ugly women, so many have to pretend or die alone

They look way worse than men tbqh

Don't try to justify fucking men wearing make up.

Fucking guys has nothing to do with looks.
Why the fuck would you even try to bring that up?
Gay much?

"In all the ages of human history, women have been much more careful than men to adorn that part of the head that we generally refer to as the outside"
-Author Unknown

vapid culture

light make-up however helps women in business to look polished and professional

They look way worse than guys, especially if they wear a lot of make up through out their life

You ever seen a bitch who wears a lot of make up's skin?

(((cosmetic industry)))

i honestly prefer how her without it.

Looks like a fucking clown

To pretend to be something they are not, cute. Take away all the make and 7 out of 10 times the woman will be gross or average as fucl. Natural looking women with no make-up will always be superior.

Women wear make up because it makes them feel better about themselves by making them look better than they actually are. At some point, wearing make up becomes such a natural part of their life that the above is reversed, wearing make up is the default and not having make up on makes them feel worse about themselves. Sort of like a drug addiction.

Note that while feeling better about themselves explicitly involves being perceived as more attractive than they are, and that being perceived as attractive is a positive thing explicitly because it helps you attract people (i.e. members of the opposite sex), women will explicitly tell you that they don't wear it to attract men and get angry if you imply this to be the case (if you want confirmation of this then go on any makeup instruction video on youtube and post "she looked better without the make up desu" and see how many angry replies you get).

What's interesting is that the above effect has started to take place in men too, note how many people on places like /fit/ feel the need to tell you that they don't lift for girls, they do it for themselves. I understand that there are health and lifestyle benefits associated with lifting but why would you even feel the need to clarify that?

This is an aspect of modern sexuality that's very weird; the idealised sexual symbol for both of the sorts of people described above seems to be the child who takes their ball home, ruining the fun for everyone. Another example is the idea of "the wall", where women in their 30's have slutted around and wasted their youth and can't find a husband so they ask 'where have all the good men gone?'. MGTOW types are obsessed with this type of scenario because it makes them feel like they're denying these women something; their masculinity, their ability to provide.

They have x, they're desired for x and they deny x. It's very weird and spiteful, but you see it everywhere nowadays.

In order to fraud genetic fitness.

My girlfriend looks like shit when she isn't all caked up.

So men will fuck them

Makeup either exaggerates or simulates signs of health, fertility and sexual availability while masking the opposite.

>why do women wear makeup

She looks fine in the pic on the right.

Why do women believe that every (worthwile) man wants a woman that strives to look like a kardashian?

>She looks fine in the pic on the right.

pic on the left my bad, I was looking at a mirror to figure out which side was which

Cuz she fat dats why

looks like a pretty enough woman on the left. Looks like a fucking ugly whore on the right. Makeup in moderation is only acceptable if you're going to a party or something.

She's actually wearing makeup tho. Natural looking makeup is a thing.

Instead of just looking a little overweight she looks like a posessed pilsburry doughboy.

Because most guys don't really like fucking other guys

Because they legit look like they have down syndrome without it kek.

If you're at uni just observe all the girls at your school on a regular week and then look at them all on finals week when they don't care to put makeup on and just go to class quickly then back to their room

They legit all look ugly as fuck without it

See pic for quick rundown

not fair she has ugly make up on the other side

>Because they legit look like they have down syndrome without it kek.

Spotted the fag.

because their life is a lie