FFS Sup Forums you've done it again. Here is an attractive, bright, hard-working white girl...

FFS Sup Forums you've done it again. Here is an attractive, bright, hard-working white girl, trying to do her best in America, but just because she's an undocumented alien, you want to deport her. The funny thing is, she has probably contributed more to America than you have, yet you're the ones calling her entitled for having a dream.

Shame on you. Shame on you all.

Perhaps she should have considered coming into the country legally?

^

I will guarantee you without knowing anything about her that I have payed more taxes to my country than she has to her's

speaking of taxes, they say not paying your taxes is crime

so why is she a hero for committing crime and I'm a devil for pointing that out?

why am I so evil for wanting equal treatment?

>white
No

Should have fall in line with the legals. Shame on you for being an idiot.
>1 post by this ID

The leftist latino meme is strong with her, she supported bernie sanders, she must go back.

Well if this bitch wants to stay she can jump on my dick and ill think about keeping her arpund

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIET SON

she has to go back. i don't give a shit what race / color/ gender / attack helicopter you are. if you don't come here the legal way GTFO.

seriously. we have 300+ million ACTUAL LEGIT CITIZENS as it is. we have no issues making babies. our population is beyond healthy. fuck off we're full you fucking leach. you want to come here? apply for citizenship. go on a wait list and wait until we have fucking room for your lardass.

How do you not understand that it's bad to let random people into a country? Even if she does well now that will be all for nought when the US is a complete shithole like SA.

She's not leeching though. She's actually paying her taxes, which is more than you can say for most democrats. I don't see the problem. Seems you're just being nasty for the sake of it.

They think America has some sort of magic dirt that'll make any group of people successful.

i don't give a fuck if they do pay taxes. gtfo. we have laws. i hate not being able to waltz into my local best buy and take a nintendo switch off the shelve without paying. but i have to. its the fucking law.

deal with it. don't like it? go fuck off. i herd venezuela is a liberal paradise along with cuba. shit i herd islam is a religion of peace and tolarance. go move to saudi arabi.

better yet, how about you stay in your own shithole instead of flooding ours and fix your shithole like we're trying to fix our shithole.

We've let it get so bad these worthless no tax paying fucks are proud of the fact they exist while breaking the law.

Illegal aliens use fake social security numbers to pay their taxes solely for them to be able to keep their jobs. It isn't some kind of noble effort.

Rant all you want, but she is protected by DACA and has earned the right to live and work in the US.

She doesn't "have" to go anywhere...

>i hate not being able to waltz into my local best buy and take a nintendo switch off the shelve without paying

Terrible analogy, since she is actually paying into the country she lives in, via both taxes and contributing to the general economy. There is no stealing. You're just angry because she didn't get the correct documentation to live there. Will a piece of paper magically make a difference? Why doe she have no right to contribute, yet you're more than happy to pay welfare to millions of actual citizens, many of whom will never be decent contributors to your society or economy.

Pick your battles more wisely Sup Forums

Too bad we will remove DACA and she will be physically removed.

I want her to destroy my boipussi. I bet she would too

>girl

Would it be cool if I trespassed in your house and then offered to pay 5 bucks a month for rent?

>Jim Mulroney

Absolutely based

FPBP

Of course she's white, she's from Argentina

That faggot wearing a Pepe shirt though LMFAO

The USA is a country, not a house

but she will

>white
>undocumented
Pick one

fpbp

considering she is in DACA and bragging about paying taxes makes the whole thing even more cringe worthy
whats next? bragging about paying rent?
shes literally doing something she is REQUIRED
furthermore
in the initial post she was sitting in a car (driver side) will holding her empty tax form
but DACA doesn't allow you to get a driving license, only a job and two year deportation protecting
the whole thing smells fishy and its definitely not coming from between her legs

You guys really think they're going to deport people that were on DACA? How naive of you.

At max DACA is going to end for first time requestors.

Pull Poor feels cause hot white woman/still can't figure out why these racist bastards want to deport?
IRONY

Who is this and why should we care?

If she's here illegally kick her out. End of discussion.

What's with all the lefties recently?
She's there illegally, kick the slut out.
Rape the bitch THEN kick her out.

If only all White democrat voters were illegal aliens so we could deport them all and destroy the left now and forever.

>Quick rundown?

Girl posted on FB earlier bragging about being an illegal and paying like $300 in taxes (which is a laughably small amount), and is now reaping the rewards of her smugness

>you've done it again
Sup Forums invented deportation laws
and yes would smash

We have more than enough social datamining whores in this country.

You have to go back.

>you want to deport her

If she were responsible enough to be legal, we'd be fine with her, but she needs to go back. And now.

>i don't give a shit what race
t. retard

Based responses from the men.

>"The presence of a vagina in a Western country makes me marginally less likely to remain a virgin until I die!"

>girl says shes working legally
>this thread is losing their minds about her not being legal
explain your retarded laws to me.

she's not white.

>white
She looks part African with that nose.
Don't be fooled by skin colour alone.

Also she virtue signals she's there illegally. She deserves deportation.

>white
NO

>what is an analogy
not sure why i bothered responding, but just in case you weren't already aware, i'm afraid you're retarded. Sorry to have to break the news like this.

i believe "ASU" is for Arizona State University, not "Argentina" state university

> The funny thing is, she has probably contributed more to America than you have

What a retarded statement. Citizens aren't required to contribute a damn thing to this country. She has to go back.

no she still has to go back. if there's anyone else in her family who's here illegally, they should go back with her.
fuck this double standard bullshit. idc if someone came from PR, DE, CZ, PO, or FR illegally; idc if someone is the smartest person alive on planet earth; idc if they've assimilated and have paid hundreds of thousands in taxes- the line should be the same, and we need to know who the fuck is/-n't in our fucking country, you windowlicking mongs

D-do you want to come in my house mate? Dont worry about the 5, you can pay me in kind. I'll have to put fresh sheets on the bed though...

What's immigration law in Argentina ya Brit?
Farroe Islands...

You think the law cares about Race or Creed?

It should you cuck

She's hot but she has to go back

>Support of the law makes me a cuck
It's that very same law allowing us to get these wetbacks to fuck off. If you break the law it doesn't matter who you are, you will get BTFO

If she wants to stay she can marry an American man or GTFO.

we know you are a jew mate, a jew is like a filthy rat they dont know law and order or pride in ones country, A Jew will backstab you given the chance if he can make a profit out of it. We get it you are a subhuman no need to parade yourself mate.

If the question is that if i'm proud....YES I am!
They have to go, and apply to citizenship like everyone else, it's not an excuse the fact that you are beautiful or not you shit for brains.

Man is his own law/lore.
>If you break a man you break his law/lore.
Folks be listening...
Folks be watching.
>Observation skill
>triangle/square.

:).jpg

>legally working in US
>illegal

get yer brain checked nigger.

You're a fucking dumbass. If you're in a country illegally, you broke the law and must therefore be kicked out. No ifs, buts and whens. Doesn't matter if she pays taxes or contributed to the economy. A country either has or doesn't have a law and follows them. That separates the first from the third world. No fucking exceptions. Do you understand that, you fucking mongrel? It's not just a piece of paper. There's an entire law and history and culture as well as blood, sweat and tears behind creating such laws and founding the fucking nation. Third world mentality fucks piss me off.

> no racial laws in his country
cuck
>A Jew will backstab you given the chance if he can make a profit out of it.
true

has to go back

Stupid fucking left wing retards, they dont even know what illegal and legal mean. STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSSSHOLE!

>Daniel guacamole
JEB SURGE!!!

She is only going to fuck a nigger and shit out 5 anchor babies. When those babies are born they will call my kid racist while he works to pay their EBT. So fuck this bitch quite honestly familia.

Argie filth have to go back

fpbp suprised, leaf.

They are both homes and private property (country is the private property of its government/nation)

then she lied about being an undocumented worker and she's attentionwhoring for nothing.

You do realize the shame game is only going to make us repeat offenders right at the voting booths right? Your tears do sustain us after all.

Fuck all of these shitskins talking shit.
America is a White Colonial Nation and any White Immigrant is welcomed.
All shitskins can gtfo back to their turd world country of origin.