I make 12,000 a year, ask me anything

i work 1pm-6pm at a local burger place monday-friday, i have to care for an aging mother because she refuses to go into a nursing home, she is 55, i am 25, my father just drinks like a fish and can't be trusted to do anything

i make about 11.5k a year after taxes are taken out, and i have a flip phone

i am perfectly happy with my situation, and i dont know why i would ever need to make more

my mom suffers from frequient UTI's and is disabled from the waist down

i have to take her to doctors appointments, wash the clothing, do chores, and cook the meals

my dad works on farm equipment fixing them with duct tape

my mom gets both medicare and Dissability payments

i do not have insurance, can't afford it

Actually, I dont fucking care

well i voted for trump

haha nice :D

That sucks bro. Sorry your father is a degenerate.

Go to Russia, You will buy the best bitches for this money

lol, you're just like me.
I agree with you. The humble life isn't bad.
I get plenty of free time to read and enjoy life and I also know how to bust my ass and work.
I wouldn't mind more money but I'm not going to work 2 jobs and full time work is not as common as I'd like.
I don't take welfare either. No food stamps or anything.

>>>/blog/
>>>/anywhere but pol/

>she is 55
WTF that's not that old. Is she just lazy?

I make 100 dollars every two days , no taxes Monday through Sunday bussing tables at a restaurant. In tips

Plus minimum wage

Get on my level shit lords

I smoke wax everyday and play Vidya and drive an evo , and have a gf who sucks on my cock

Stay mad ass clown wage clucks

I'm very happy with my situation

had a severe stroke which left her paralyzed

It is good that you are sacrificing your future for your mother. However, she is 55? That isn't very old. I think she is taking you for a ride.

This.

You could easily petition her into a psych ward , and take her benefits as her primary caretaker

Easily boosting your income by a good 10k a year and not having to deal with lazy ass mom

If you're happy with your life OP then fuck it. Don't ever let anyone take that away from you.

see

My dude.

55 is not aging...

I think you gotta understand that you can't spend your life taking care of your parents
Obviously you need wife + kids of your own.
Nothing more disgusting than seeing some guy waste their life caring for their parents, this is not what life is about.

But I've talked to some of these retarded rural fuckers on youtube, they like telling their life story to people randomly, must be something in the water supply.

My dad suffers from frequent uti infections as well. You should look into probiotics and tumeric with bioperine.
Pic related

see

At least you're contributing.

I'm a one legged crack whore hopping around Atlanta.

AMA.

So she is crazy and unable to care for herself?

Let the county hospital deal with it. And take her benefits for yourself retard

Wouldn't you be happier if you honor killed your mom so you could make real money and spread your seed?

Umm no, im happy with what i have

You'll be thinking of suicide 24/7 when you are 50 years old taking care of both your parents, still single

sead*

you could easily earn more and you will eventually

So commit murder and go to hell either way? Lol no

Suicide is a one way ticket to hell

>Flips burgers
>Cares for crazy aging motherly
>Useless alcoholic father

Keep telling yourself you're "Perfectly Happy" user, Im sure it actually helps you sleep.

I still have flip phone too!!! And perfectly content with, I don't want a smart phone at all.

She is fucking paralyzed you fucking cuck

>I make 100 dollars every two days , no taxes Monday through Sunday bussing tables at a restaurant. In tips

Plus minimum wage

this is a joke right. Also anyone who makes less than 20 bucks an hour can't even afford the upkeep of an evo, let alone having one

>why I bought an STi

The best thing to do is take care of your mother, you won't regret it. However, you should also hope that she dies soon. You need to weigh compassion and practicality, although you are apparently not the type of person who is motivated by money. Nothing wrong with living the simple life, and putting family first.