Why is abortion bad again? I know there's a reason, but I don't remember what it is, exactly

Why is abortion bad again? I know there's a reason, but I don't remember what it is, exactly.

Other urls found in this thread:

injusticestories.com/i-aborted-my-baby-because-it-was-a-boy/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because all life is sacred!

You need Jesus!

If you didn't do interracial breeding that wouldn't be an issue.

Because it encourages people to have unprotected sex with everyone they meet. If people had to actually be responsible then they'd be much more careful with who they have sex with and to use protection, which would have a whole slew of benefits but most directly would reduce the spread of STD's.

Abortion is probably necessary anyways though just because there are people who would fuck everyone they meet no matter what.

Because if you're the kind of person who kills your child, you should kill yourself right along with it.

Abortion turns women into sluts, which is bad for marriage.

color it green and make its lips red. do this now please.

Do people really use abortion in the same way they'd use a condom? For the most part, people all agree it's a terrible thing and will only get one if necessary.

Abortion must be legal if:

1) The mother has been raped.
2) The baby is down or genetically broken.
3) The mother is carrying a nigger.

Due of the points 2 and 3, the mother is even sterilized

faggot

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

If it deifies the saying, it shouldn't be legal. However, it should be mandatory if you're carrying a potato.

your reason must be so solid that they are prone to be forgotten.

>Because it encourages people to have unprotected sex with everyone

stupid generalization. The fact that abortion is legal doesn't mean that sex is everywhere. Also what is your problem if someone else wants to fuck like a rabbit?

>which is bad for marriage

When Sup Forums will start to ask for the abolition of divorce?

Because it is not healthy for the body. Have enough abortions and you probably won't be able to have kids anymore. Because it is morally wrong. Because it is an escape used to avoid taking responsibility for your actions, like having unprotected sex, especially with someone you don't trust. Because aborted fetuses are used in scientific research which makes you wonder about the motivations of those who support abortion. If you're a conspiracy tard abortion is sacrifice to moloch.

is that pepe?

The problem is this is 100% false. Even in countries where abortion and condoms arent available you have millions of unwanted children being born to parents who cant even afford to feed them.

People are mostly fucking stupid and will keep having sex and babies they cant afford to raise with or without abortion.

The only solution is to sterilize the poor.

>what is your problem if someone else wants to fuck like a rabbit

You can safely fuck like a rabbit. Otherwise you are too disgusting, hedonistic or plain stupid to avoid getting pregnant. The problem of people fucking like rabbits is not only abortion but also the fact that people make a living off of exploiting welfare. Obviously there are some serious problems with our society.

Ok, here now, if you want to kill someone go ahead, just don't say I can't then. There are many contries pay for abortions in other contries, they should just buy condoms, but I guess that requires a sophistication level to use them that some can't comprehend and it wouldn't be an issue, 99 percent of the time. Muh rights, but what about the rights of the biological entity inside you that shares only some of your DNA, and is not "your" property, genetically speaking. We could make monogamous relationships mandatory in polyamory areas, that would be more of a solution than what your describing.

You mean sterilize the stupid. You can be intelligent and poor. Having the means to be successful and actually going through with it are not related. Some people just have no motivation and see no point in this silly game. The world is fucked up.

Because it makes the Demon God of the Jews stronger.

>Why is abortion bad again?
Because the future of the GOP depends on Zika Babies.

>Because all life is sacred!

>the kind of person who kills your child
Isn't that illegal, killing your child? That's not what abortion is.

>You can be intelligent and poor.
The problem is it takes way too fucking long to go through every single person and deem if they are smart enough to not have a kid when they cant afford it.

Kek

Because it can fail. Just look in the mirror OP.

No YOU!!!

I'll agree that not all life is sacred, but if you willingly have sex then it's your problem and not the taxpayers.

Neither of those things will affect you, user.

>The only solution is to sterilize the poor.
So if you can't violate women's reproductive rights, then your solution is to violate the rights everyone under a certain economic strata? Why is it all you solutions involve deny people their rights, liberties and freedoms? Why don't you just move to Canada....
...oh.

I thought the same thing. The messiah of kek

this, antonio got it right

You know what's up

>hen your solution is to violate the rights everyone under a certain economic strata
Having children isnt a right its a privelage. Its the right of a child to be born into a family that can take care of them so they dont die of starvation or die of some zika virus

Nice try goy

there is no such thing as "reproductive rights"

it takes three to tango, and a woman doesn't get to override the two other people involved in the process

It is logical to abort the baby if you get raped or its unwanted. but if you want to get rid of it just 'cause,that shit fucked up.

Abortion should be legal, just not funded unless it's for legitimate, medical reasons.

injusticestories.com/i-aborted-my-baby-because-it-was-a-boy/

THIS IS WHY ABORTION SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

Surprisingly good resemblance of Pepe

>When Sup Forums will start to ask for the abolition of divorce?
when it is bad for the marriage.
Ending a marriage does not mean you damage the marriage, you end it.

>I'll agree that not all life is sacred, but if you willingly have sex then it's your problem and not the taxpayers.
Bear a child you cant afford to raise? Taxpayer problem.
Get an abortion? Not the taxpayer's problem.

>it takes three to tango,
Orgies? FMM?
That's worse than women being sluts

It isn't a taxpayer program if we cut welfare.

Thats called infanticide and its already extremely illegal if they get caught. China was doing it en mass to their little girls for decades to the point that their gender balence is so out of whack their population will be cut in half soon. Way too many men and not nearly enough women.

Its actually really telling though that you would use an obvious lie from an sjw who probably was never pregnant over the literal tens of millions of little girls who had it happen to them in china. Even if it DID hapen, its still just 1 case vs millions.

You know your stuff, brah

>Having children isnt a right its a privelage.
The decision to bear children or not is a natural and inalienable right that only despotic states take away. It is immoral and unethical for the state to force women to either bear children (like you want it to do) or force women to abort (like tyranny China). Dictators love to control vaginas. Hitler, Stalin and Mao all criminalized abortion.

The only thing possibly worse is instituting state-run eugenics like the Alt-right wants.

>Its the right of a child to be born
What are you talking about? Children are already born, but at that point you don't care at all about them.

Here you go, leaf. Have some OC.

>It isn't a taxpayer program if we cut welfare.
So you fight viciously to ensure a fetus is born, but you could not give a shit less if a born child - a person with rights - starves to death?

You're like the Vlad Putin the Imapler of hypocrites.

>inalienable right
Says you. You dont need to have children to survive. You can literally live your entire life without a single child and be perfectly well off. They are a responsibility because not just any joe blow or stacy can be a parent. The vast majority of problems in the world, be it war poverty drugs crime etc etc etc, are all due to the fact these people grew up either without parents or with really shitty parents.

>>Its the right of a child to be born
>being so intellectually dishonest you just cut off my point mid sentence
I said they have the right to be born into a family that can take care of them. Their needs outrank the wants of a parent to have a child.

If you cant see this then you are a unintelligent sub human slave to your biological impulses.

Because 99% of the abortions being done are not for frog babies. They're for babies that would have otherwise grown into a fully functioning human, you fucking cretin.

Praise Kek!

It isn't about the child. It's about living with your mistakes and fixing them on your own. Some people won't learn until going through it the hard way.

>Thinks welfare prevents people from starving.
>Thinks that's ALL welfare does and it doesn't have unbelievably pernicious effects on society as a whole
>kys

Fucking Kek in person my eyes have been blessed

>Says you. You dont need to have children to survive.
Now I really have no idea what you're talking about. A man who rapes a women potentially forces her to have a child and commits her to 18 years of raising it. The right to decide to bear a child or not is the reason that rape became a capital crime under old English law.

>You can literally live your entire life without a single child and be perfectly well off.
I have two already. That's plenty for us. It would violate my wife's reproductive rights if a negro rapes her and forces us to raise a negro baby. I'm not sure why you want to force women to raise negro babies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

left be like

>go vegan meat is murder
>but yea kill that clump of cells it's a parasite XD

a beautiful baby kek, now plz keep the jew doctor away from his fresh genitals

This lefty's are hypocrits also just wanted to let you know I'am vegan

The kids right to survive is more than the "right" of society to take an oinnocent life

good for you

you should really become vegan

>A man who rapes a women potentially forces her to have a child and commits her to 18 years of raising it.

>literally conflating 2 different issues
Are you functionally retarded?

>I have two already.
Why are you larping on here of all places? Nice try goy.

Plus, even if you did, you only did so because you WANTED to. You dont NEED to have children, you wanted to.

The difference between a want and a need is like one of the first things they teach you in grade school. How fucking stupid are you?

That is only if the child is born or even if the egg is fertilzed in the first place.

I literally said we should be sterilizing them for a reason. Is your reading comprehension non existent? Do you not know what sterilization is?

>are all due to the fact these people grew up either without parents or with really shitty parents.
Then why force them to be parents when it's not necessary? Why turn America into a dictator police state that puts doctors and pregnant women in prison?

>I said they have the right to be born into a family that can take care of them
How does the fetus go about choosing? Oh, your plan is to have the government force people to be "good" parents at gunpoint or put them in prison? What is it with you and prisons anyway?

>Their needs outrank the wants of a parent to have a child.
False. The fetus isn't even its own living being until it is born. It does not have the full compliment of rights and personhood conferred at birth. The rights of the already born pregnant woman - whom you must consider either a second class citizen or unworthy of having her rights respected - must take priority.

When I exercise my right to barbeque in my back yard, I don't have to justify my actions to my vegan neighbors because it is my right

In the same way, it is not for you for to judge the reasons why a woman gets an abortion because she's exercising her rights and you're just a weepy, emotional, overly-sensitive snowflake who can't be reasoned with in the first place.

rare pepe

its not healthy all the vegans I meet look ghostly

>Then why force them to be parents when it's not necessary?
..... Am i talking to a bunch of retards? What part of sterilize them do you not understand.

>How does the fetus go about choosing?
Why do so many of you retards think im talking about abortion. IM NOT. LEARN TO FUCKING READ .

But its animal torture

It's only bad for the Aryan race, all subhumans should not have a choice to keep the baby for the good of humanity.

>You need Jesus!
You need Yeshua Shekelstein!

People really do, although it's mainly retarded degenerates so good riddance.

>3) The mother is carrying a nigger.
CORRECTION: 3) The mother is carrying a subhuman.

They actually dont unless they are niggers.

• Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.

• Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.

• 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.

• Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, disproportionally targeting minorities for abortion.

operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/

>When Sup Forums will start to ask for the abolition of divorce?
Majority of people here are in their teens, horny, and manipulated by Jew media (as much as they'd like to admit they're not on Faceberg and Twatter), in future years I'm sure they will think more about abolishing divorce, but they are too young to care yet.

Sperm is not a fertilised Foetus. A sperm cell will never become a living human, whilst given a matter of months a foetus will be living and breathing

A sperm cell is just as important as the egg. It is half of the equation.

If the embryo is 100% important than the sperm itself is atleast 50% important.

Unless your argument is that sperm isnt important at all, in which case you pretty much argue against any right for a male to have any say in the child.

The difference between masturbation and abortion is that the sperm doesnt have a brain and has no legs or eyes

I changed my opinion about this with time. The way i see it its the same problem as the "cure of aids" paradox. The people who do want to make abortions will be whores and niggers, and we do not need more of those.

Dependng on when the abortion takes place the fetus pretty much doesnt have even close to a functioning brain.

still has a a part of it

>sterilize the poor.
You're sounding like a filthy kike right about now.
Sterilise subhumans, not poor people. Poor people are the majority of humans.

yes

t.Someone who failed Bio

>Poor people are the majority of humans.
Yes thats the point. Most of the people on this planet arent white though so unless you are a nigger loving kike i dont see the problem
>reduce pollution like crazy
>crime rates plummet
>nonwhite birth rates plummet
>islam pretty much gone

abortion in itself isn´t bad, it´s about the way some people abuse it

It degrades society.

normie huffpo-tier bants faggot. Maybe you should go back there.

8 weeks and there is brain wave activity.

>A sperm cell will never become a living human, whilst given a matter of months a foetus will be living and breathing
That sounds like future tense. What is it now? Submerged in a woman amniotic sac, unable to breath, eat or pass waste on its own?

For easily 7000 years, new animal and human life was always considered to begin at birth. All the law, language, culture, religion and what little they had of science celebrated the Miracle of Birth.

Now we have a little technology and you think it begins at fertilization. But that opens up a Pandora's box. A little more technology and now we find out that humans can be cloned from skin tissue. So now it's a nightmare to move away from birth because birth is now the only thing that still makes perfect sense.

"Don't count your chickens before they're... "

>Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.
Can you blame them?

>The difference is that the sperm doesnt have a brain
Why you always picking on the GOP?

ayy lmao

I can watch chinese shit skins get shot out of threshing machines with nothing but bones left, but I swear to everything holy that I will fucking end the next person who posts this abomination. You will die in your sleep tonight, kek wills it.

Look I don't want to be forced to give birth to the baby of a man who rapes me if I am ever raped

No. The Mom, Dad, and kid.

>No. The Mom, Dad, and kid.
Oh yeah, the unborn senior citizen, that kid?

>3) The mother is carrying a nigger.

You know he's right.

Where's the youtube channel where the parents blog about their retarded baby? both parents are fat lards

THIS THIS THIS
This should be mandatory and written to the fucking constitution of every western nation.

Then does that make Chris Chan worse than hitler?

Now people are going to share this image as the messiah of kek.