"whiteboy"

Is "whiteboy" a racist term? If someone called you this would people think that whoever called you it is a racist? Would you be justified in calling them "blackboy" or something back to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-JjldxU-pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you dont address the KANGZ as blackboi, whiteboi

Whiteboy sounds really gay. As if you're just a boi instead of a man. More of a bottom bitch than anything.

>listening to anything a nigger says

it's racist to me because i'm not white but blacks always call be that shit
it's terribly disrespectful because I didn't struggle with academics in elementary school like most blacks and whites

Anything race related is racist.

are black people racist? i don't know, i avoid talking to, interacting with, reading about them at all costs

Any sign of hostility from a nog counts differently because they have no impulse control and feel entitled to murder.

Call them Xanthorrhoea.

they're the most racist people in the world

Yeah pretty much its a derogatory spin off you guys calling the american negro "hey boy" so since farm negros are not very intelligent they stole it and now call you white boy

Maybe they should just call white people 'styrofoam' or 'styros'
Not that I get them to get it.

>Somaliland
Pirate any ships lately Mohammed?

it sounds like.
homosexual?
like they want to suck my dick?

the only people that ever called me whiteboy are about a feet smaller about my age or a few years older and usually wear skinnyjeans.

how does chinkbitch sound then?

can i join your crew of swashbuckling pirates kind sir?

aye matey

>Is "whiteboy" a racist term?
yes
Rare. Are you a real somali on the internet?

Just call them "BOY" back. See how quick they chimpout.

Ill take you to the outskirts of Mogadishu but your on your own after that

No. Racism is a one way street and you're a fucking racist for asking the question

no, the correct term for a caucasian is 'Snow Nigger'

I thot that meant Canadian?

No you are thinking of inuits

I always address ppl online like this preemptively, so that they don't pick on my broken english

Last time a black guy called me whiteboy I said "hey nigger" he kind of laughed and brushed it off.
You have to show dominance to these people or they will give you zero respect.

Frostback

Whats a derogatory term for a Somalian? We're lousy with your folk here

i got called swampnigger once by a german dude

Yeah. And redneck too if you were wondering.

The correct term for a white american is 'Burgernigger'

>Would you be justified in calling them "blackboy" or something back to them?
You just need to call them 'boy'.

Depends who called me that.

If it was a white person, i'd ask them to stop being a self-hating cuck, and to have a little respect in their race and their culture.

If it was a non-white person, i'd either go on a racist rant, deck them, or both.

>star wars sand people
>black hawk downies
>skinny
>somali no idea why that triggers the fuck out of eveyone
>khat addict
>unicef recipient #10000000

Ive been called most of these on the Internet but the first 4 you hear quite a bit irl usually from arabs or muds

If calling a nigga "boy" is enough to get them to chimp out, then yes.

idk, all somalians i have ever met(wich is about 3, out of 5 i have ever seen) tend to stick together a lot (like a lot, they seem really nervous and jumpy for some reason) they try to act as "european" or as what they think european looks like as possible and like to drink rather than do drugs(they are the only black dudes i have seen to actually enter bars). are very skinny and they really are fond of kibbeling and are generally way better company than niggers from the congo are. i have a somali dude who does the same study i do currently and he is a pretty smart guy.

AYE LADDIE YA CALLED ?!?!?!

LET'S GO RAID THE FRENCH !!!!

Niggers and spics can't come up with good racist words because we have the kikes writing all of our best jokes

Nice proxy

kek

wh*tes are the only ones who can be racist because [insert poorly formed argument or anecdote] and systematic racism which always favors the wh*teboi

They pretend like it does out of pity. There isn't a real racist term for white people.

Nah, man. Niggers don't have no homoerotic tendancies.
youtube.com/watch?v=W-JjldxU-pA

My sides. That's hilarious. In English too?
We didn't have any black people here til they got dumped here so I can't compare. The blackest kid in my school was some half Italian kid.