Fascists beat up anti-Trump protester

So much for tolerant right...

Bye, bye, faggot.

Slide thread

You've been tolerated long enough.

>the tolerant right

I think you hit your head buddy, there's no tolerance in here

Hold on....let us take care of that Butthurt for you!

The right is a bunch of inbred hicks. What else do you except from those savages?

>tolerant right
when did we ever imply we were tolerant of you leftist shits?

How is that "beat up?" He was pretty much noogied. That's it. He's smiling at the end

it does amuse me how that police officer did very poorly in school and now must work such a shitty job reserved for retards. pretty good stuff.
keep on being bad at math and critical thinking, future cops!

You only have to tolerate bad things. You tolerate pain, or an annoyance. You don't tolerate good things, because you enjoy them.

good night LEFT SIDE!

your lucky we didn't shoot you

The right are way too tolerant. it's time for us to start fighting back

fuck "turn the other cheek", if someone slaps you on the cheek you draw your fucking weapon, and teach them to fear slapping another man for a hundred years.

spbp

Haha funny meemees xD You sure showed me

Makes first strikes against seniors and singled outs, retaliation occurs, claims to be victims in fascist onslaught. They seem to be the good goys

The fuck are you gonna do? You dont even have guns like american right wingers do.

>punch old people
>punch kids
>beat people 10 motherfuckers to 1
>harass and death threat people daily
>mob violence people daily

Surely you weren't expecting your punch a Nazi shit to go unanswered forever, were you?

And you guys don't even use guns when you get attacked you use sticks.

This. We've warned the left for quite some time now about the consequences of infuriating the right.

you guys call everyone opposing you fascist, so dont be suprised if you get the counter of a fascist.
further more we never claimed to be tolerant
also antifa is campanging to make people beat rtrumpsupporters up, you reap what you sow faggot
also sage

GOOD DOGGO BITE MULATTO

Uh.. duh. Do you know what would happen if you do use guns? You'll get gunned down by people with bigger guns (law enforcement).

The guns are only there for a civil unrest situation.

So you have guns but you're too much of a cuck to use them. lmao

the fuck is going on here?

>triggered

GOOD DOGGO BITE MULATTO

Yay! :^)

the video i saw had the black shirts as aggressors.

Who ever said we were tolerant?

probably got some serious carpet burn on his ass from sliding across the field.

GOOD DOGGO BITE MULATTO

Good dog, bite mulatto.

>Punch a Nazi! Punch a Nazi! Punch a n-
>Oh God they're fighting back POLICE! POLICE HELP M-OH GOD DOGS

You should've listened to your retarded cuck idol Chomsky when he told you that this was a fight you couldn't win. This is really the perfect encapsulation of how fucking stupid Leftists are. You create this elaborate excuse to go around attacking people, but even the most cursory investigation of that excuse proves it's bullshit: If "Nazis" were half as common and a third as dangerous as you make them out to be, you'd all be dead. To hear your ignorant low-information thief mouthpieces explain it there are a hundred million literal fascists polishing bayonets and shining jackboots in their homes, waiting for Trump to win before rushing out to oppress brown people or whatever it is we're supposed to do.

The reality? There are millions of normal people who are starting to LIKE the idea of fascism BECAUSE there are literal bolsheviks flooding the streets attacking people. I swear to God, when the Left actually gets the storm they've been preaching about you won't even see it on the news, the population will just shrink from 360 million to 280 million overnight and nobody will ever speak of it again.

Guns are a last resort kind of thing: when they start getting used there's no turning back.

it's ok to beat up communists

communism killed 6 billion people FYI

>Show up to rally
>Cause problems
>Get beat
>Run
>Get arrested
>Whine about being the victim

Black block faggots are asking for their ass beatings. They need to be far more severe.

When did they say they were tolerant, hue?

That wasn't even a warmup on fighting back in earnest. They've showed up to Trump events and have gotten violent time after time, and no matter what, they will not acknowledge that they're the source of the violence. When we really let loose, they will be beyond terrified.

Bingo! They're pushing people to the right. I never used to understand how something like that could happen in a country, but I do now. I hate the fuckers so much that I really can see the appeal of a big-daddy state that will kick the fuck out of them.

Feed the dog a shit-skin

thats not what you guys were saying in 1776

Oh hey loli hitler

Is this loss?