filteries.com/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I suppose I should drop a link
filteries.com/politics

>deficit

>taxing corporations at 100 percent of their income
>t. brainlets

>tfw your country has 0 federal expenditure and people are dying in the streets from poverty and there's designated shitting streets and you have no armed forces to protect your natural resources so a country that spends half its budget on its armed forces invades yours and annexes it because it has an expansionist foreign policy

no reason to not allow immigration at that point, you guys are cucked either way and might as well try to rely on capitalism for as long as corporate interests let you before they take a shit on you and the literal jews become your new lords

>letting faggots adopt

bump

I did the best I could with the fucking options, cuck from the state.

only acceptable answer

nice meme

statist cuck detected

I am happy with this.

fucking joke

>adoption for gays
you're obviously the cuck here

>this is how ancaps actually think

What's with that income tax? Private ownership on agriculture will have you cucked by jews. Equal rights for women, yet its a monarchy. Nuclear energy over solar energy?? Besides that, all else is good.

>90% privatization

Nice try kiddo.

Shit, I forgot to tick solar... Yeah, so the reason behind the income tax, is that in an ethnically homogenious society, I am fine with the government putting the needs of the ethnicity above the needs of the individual.

Company tax is shitty. Public ownership of agriculture is shitty. Also I really like private individuals owning their own farms. I couldn't put down scalable land tax so that monopolistic land behaviour is impossible.

Don't you want women having equal rights? Then again women having equal rights leads to fewer births...

How many Jews farm?

>Hereditary monarchy

Immigration is supposed to be high-skilled workers only

>88% of budget goes to military because I cut funding for basically everything except for preserving the environment. Also low domestic taxes and high tariffs.

I don't want women having equal rights, at least not voting power.

Hard to choose, less taxes or more guns.

I think I should have added more guns, but too late to change now.

Is the best one around son

read more

It's true i'm counting on people to be smart which I should not and I would also get rid of the jew

>best around
>deficit spending

Income tax should be abolished, social security will breed subhuman filth. LGBT mental illnesses should be dealt once and for all, not to infect future generations. You claim you would take any steps against the jews? You have drugs legalized, foreign policy to help jew controlled nations, degeneracy allowed, a central bank in any form will be abused by zionists. I have to say, besides those points, you did very well on others, especially - no voting rights for women, few know how bad that is.

rate it

shit

Hey we can get an extra 5% from some where

Like I said I have to much faith in my education system. As fro the other things such as social security I did a minimum income in order to account for upcoming general purpose robots taking all low level jobs and what would we do with all that spare time and money well thanks to education being so great, it's more to become advanced and increase chances of passing the great filter. As for LGBT ya I think now I would have it all legal. As for banks education again and death penalty for all the jews plus a total wipe of all former people who run everything. As for drugs weed is fine, alcohol and cigarettes will be taken care of by education once again and all other drugs are decriminalized as to take power away from drug dealers and mafia etc. Any other points I should know about would be welcome.

I meant LGBT to be illegal. fugg

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c

>100% progressive

>100% max taxation

Based. God Tier

>Unironically thinks only theft can solve poverty.

>Not realizing Solar Power is a more primitive than Petroleum.

Sneaky leaf. Your other tabs are hilarious.

Damn it, sorry leafbro, wrong pic. Meant to post this one.

>ancap
>designated shitting streets
>designated
>streets

why is purple collectivist? no seriously in all honesty it should represent hardcore tradition (think empires), red should be leftist. Get your damn colors right

Universal basic income, nationalized natural resources, no income or sales tax. Balanced budget.

Paradise.

>being this much of a liberal cuck

rate

>mfw finished it and forgot to save after closing then restoring page had OP's setup
>?????

I'm so drunk and stupid. But the compass was straight up towards Statism 1,5 box.

I think people are just creating these tests with liberal biases so idiots say "oh man, huh, guess I really wanna bash the fash now"

please rate

My vision is white fascist ethnostate.

the most anti-cuck government.

im on android so i cant get all the numbers here
all taxes under 10 percent, except imports they were max. Prostitution illegal, but guns, booze and gambling were all free range. the entire budget is focused on military, science and nuclear power. This nation essentially privatised everything and operates as an absolute christian monarchy. Fags are treated as the byzantines demanded and heretics are burned at the stake. The empire also allows corporations to start foriegn wars as a means of expansion. The gov posts are a mix of Imperial relatives as well as the wealthiest individuals. Death penalty for all but the race option. Women have equal rights but abortion is illegal in ANY circumstance (including life of mother if child is to survive)

Revived Roman Empire
Anthem; a remix of "the last stand" and "money money money"
Head of state; Basileous
Head of Council; Bassila (customary to be wife)
Lord Marshal; Great Despot (heir)
litterally every other non military post is a corporate favor. Corporations back up all of the nations expenses in exchange for positions. Did i mention you can buy guns anywhere?

>Liberal Protectionist Social Market State

Wew laddy, I don't know how that works but I'll take it.

banning guns brings you to the right. What is this madness?

is that all u natsocs getting on the left. im disgusted by all your freaking welfare for christ's sake. Then again im guessing u natsocs hate me cause the economics are a jews dream

r8

Where's the option to gas jews and muds?

that would be death penalty for...
ethnicity and religion. My nation enforced a death penalty for heretics but not other races, although they must convert or die to even go on vacation in my glorious land. I think the jews would convert under this setup i mean taxes are absolute minimal what is there to hate? Hail the Basileus.

I got Imperial Clerical Monarchy and Theocratic Conservative Nationalism.

Am I the new counter culture?

aye