Why is Russia so corrupt?

Why is Russia so corrupt?

What are the possibilities of Putin actually losing an election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g&t=700s
youtube.com/watch?v=DwJoC57-b_s&feature=youtu.be&t=2m20s)
levada.ru/2017/02/28/navalnyj-uznavaemost-i-otnoshenie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If he will not go himself and send Medvedev (everyone hate him) or some other thief from his party it's a big chance his party will lose and Navalny or communist candidate will be a president. I highly hope for that.

At least Russians outright admit it.

> Why is Russia so corrupt?
historical reasons
there is no short answer

> What are the possibilities of Putin actually losing an election?
If he doesn't run himself, the successor will be one of his guys.

>What are the possibilities of Putin actually losing an election?

0%

People are not stupid. Better have f((ree)) market and corruption, than MUH GOMMUNISM.
All people who against him are just neets who want free gibs. Just look at yesterday detained protestors - out of 27 detained in one bus only 3 people had a fucking job. Everyone else - unemployed, students or even fucking kids.

The irony is that your post indicates you're a stupid faggot who was in fact brainwashed by Russians

>Just look at yesterday detained protestors
can you give me a bit of context on this? what actually happened and who actually was behind that? (((news))) are scarce.

Oh, child.

Can I get a real rundown on those arrests? Were they really some people protesting peacefully, or were they breaking a law? For example in the US, it's illegal to protest within a certain distance from a funeral or secret service agents. Are there any established protest laws like that there that led to their arrest or is it true what he MSM is saying that they're being arrested for their opposing views?

Define corrupt.
And what are you comparing it to?

I can't give the Russians 100% credit you were receptive to their attacks likely due to consumption of domestic right wing media rotting your brain

Putin's best hope for his party would be running Lavrov, who has intergrity.

>Communist Russia
Please, not this again. I dont like Putin but he pisses the globalists off and they cant institute their "one world government" while he is there.

Navalny (leader of opposition in Russia) posted vid on jewtube clames that Dmitry Medvedev (ex-president) have more money than Rockfeller and corrupted as fuck.

Then liberals start forcing low-energy memes, and actually redrawing Sup Forums memes, trying to get on Trump meme train - they used Pepe n shit, but cringy as fuck, sort of "EVEN PEPE SUPPORT NAVALNY :--DDD"

So then Navalny start organizing riots all over Russia, more than 100 cities. Authorities approved them only on ~30-40 of them, and said "You have to chose another place, we can offer you %shithole_name%"
Then liberals went full REEEEEE, and still came to disaproved places. Everyone LITERALLY didn't know what to do, what the fuck they were doing there, so they just start taking selfies and walk around. Some hotheads tried to start their FUCK DA POLICE shit, but they get detained.
Navalny itself came to Moscow rally at 14.30. At 14.33 he was detaind for organising rally in "not right place" - those fuckers were so smart that they tried to do it in center of capital.

Then everyone get tired and go home.

Meanwhile almost no coverage in Russian MSM, and loud screeching in Western MSM about "Bloodthirsty Pooteen". Those liberals now trying to meme their fail into victory, lol. Using Sup Forums memes again.

>Why is Russia so corrupt?
Because Russians associate the state with the dynasty and loyalty to the warlord, so he sets the law, not abstract values and goals

I think the rule of law goes along with the depersonalization of politics

>Navalny
>President

Nigger, please. This guy drew a crowd of a couple of thousand people in a city of 10 millions. There is just no serious opposition left in Russia.

Russia is degenerate anti-white anti west country

From what I ve read Navalny is legit.
Got 30 of the vote in the moscow mayor elections 5 years ago, now his video has 15 million views on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g&t=700s

Putin will lose.

There is no such thing as uncorrupted government as a matter of historical fact.

I think there is no way for Medvedev to become president
I wont be surprised if the next president (if Putin will go away) is some guy who doesnt have much spotlight atm (probably FSB/Army/etc).

>Please, not this again. I dont like Putin but he pisses the globalists off and they cant institute their "one world government" while he is there.
This. Plus he strikes fear into the hearts of liberals for some reason.

Sadly, but this. Don't listen to putin-bots ITT they get money (300$ a month for protecting Putin in internet) for protecting manlet-leader.

Putin is a national traitor and a disgrace to Russians. Why he is popular? Why he stays in power for so long?

The answers to these questions are the same as the answer to to the question: "Why Saddam Hussein had been in charge for so long?"

Do You know how to become internet troll btw?
I wanna shitpost and get money for that

>FSB/Army

Thats not a bad variant.

Пpocтo пoтoмy, чтo пoлoвинy гyбepнaтopoв, CК, Пpoкypaтopy итд нaдo вceх к cтeнoчкe cтaвить пo cyти :(

Get a real job, degenerate.

Ho в тoжe вpeмя ecть oднa пpoблeмa - y cилoвикoв пoчти вceгдa вcё кpaйнe плoхo в дeлaх cвязaнных c экoнoмикoй.

The possibility of Putin losing his throne is little but there is a chance, imo.
Salaries in Russia are shitty even in Moscow and St. Petersburg, not to mention salaries in regions, the salary of 16k roubles (280$) is considered good in regions. However, these salaries are just laughable. For example, if I don't have a flat in Moscow I'll have to pay at least 30k roubles/month to rent a pretty shitty flat, whereas the salary of an inexperienced worker (e.g. of students like me) is around 30k (Moscow). There is also a big censorship on mass media. They didn't show anything about the protests on major news channels that 90% of people watches because those news channels are influenced by the government.
The pensioners' pensions are very small and they sometimes can't make a monthly payment for their own apartment.
Now about 26 March's events, the police arrested almost everyone with placards no matter what was written on them and tended to arrest people randomly, they just arrested people that didn't try to interfere the police's work. (proof at 7:08 youtube.com/watch?v=DwJoC57-b_s&feature=youtu.be&t=2m20s)
When arrests had happened no one tried to stop the police from taking innocent people away, the crowd just shouted "shame", lol.
I think it's because we have no experience of rioting even in our history. However, despite the fact that Russian people had put up, are putting up and will continue to put up with lots of shit that the present government throws at them, the conditions are pretty unbearable atm. If tax rates will go up again and if Putin or Medvedev are to sit in the president's seat again, the people will riot. However, I can't say for sure if those riots will lead to something big or not because as I said, Russian people can't riot(the aftermath of communism?) like guys from Western countries, but the people's patience is ending because when you rise even 10k people in Russia to protest against the government it's a pretty big deal here lol

Hy хoть пoчиcтит кaк caмих cилoвикoв и тaм чeчeнoв aвocь eбнeт, пo мoим дaнным этих нeнaвидят кaк в ФCБ, тaк и в apмии.

>russia
>elections

Paмзaнy кaк и чeчeнaм paнo или пoзднo бyдeт пиздeц
Пpичeм Paмзaнy дoвoльнo-тaки cкopo

>Navalny
>president

--> /x/

I want to see someone put a bullet in Putin's head on live TV.

new meme

>russian elections

As shitty as it truly is, your example with student incomes and apt rental prices is not so good. Moscow is a huge city, it's sort of normal for it to be so expensive. In NYC a student can earn some $1500 a month net of tax, if he's lucky. With that cash, all you can rent is a shitty studio somewhere in Coney Island or a poor Bronx neighborhood, from where it takes over an hour to get to downtown Manhattan. But while real estate is expensive, at least other countries enjoy low interest rates, which allow them to get a mortgage. Here in Moscow, a shitty studio far from the city center, bought with a 15-year 12% interest mortgage, would cost you almost $1000 a month. The average net salary in Moscow is $1100.

1. Russia's no more corrupt than any other country. The MSM just hush American corruption up, except when it helps make Republicans look bad.

Put it this way---in Russia, rich people do real time in real prisons when convicted of crimes. In the US, they never do.

2. Putin is the most popular leader of a major world power. Trump doesn't come close.

One reason why is that Russian media report news, not globalist propaganda. It took a long time to purge Russia's media of globalist interference. President Trump has a long and hard fight ahead.

Putin, meanwhile, has his job for as long as he wants it. Anybody who tells you otherwise is a shill.

they were told to protest in sokolniki. they decided to protest in the center of the city anyways. after a few warnings the crowd got dispersed and some arrested.

You do realise that Medvedev and Putin are both from different parties, right?

>Seriously replying to "16k is considered good in regions"

Have some pride you fucking vermin

I can't describe all problems and shit because I can't put more than 2000 characters in a single post and because why would I if no one gives a shit lol
Yes, my example is not so good but I'm very concerned with that because I'm graduating soon and I don't want to take a mortgage loan or a credit loan because conditions are so bad and unfair (if we compare these conditions with Western countries) that it's fucking hilarious

It's true for some utter shitholes though. Not larger towns like Rostov or Volgograd, but some semi-rural places.

>russia
>different parties

> Russia degenerate, says Austrian
> Because look at this news article from The Moscow Times, an organization everyone knows is based in Finland rife with conflicts of interest. Trust them

> Russia degenerate, says Austrian
> Look at all these muslims protected by government thugs censoring speech over there!
> D-don't look at all this evidence of imported Austrian weapons in the early years of the Syrian conflict! W-wasn't us!
> Skyrocketing arms sales in Austria itself because the natives are terrified of migrants? N-not true! Fake stats!
> Elderly, harmless women getting sent to prison in neighboring Germany for holding wrong opinions on the Holocaust? That's not us! We're not the same at all!

> Russia needs to embrace the west! All her problems are because of this evil refusal to cooperate!
> D-don't look at Ukraine and how embracing the west is going there!
> D-don't look at all the for-life dictators in former Soviet central Asia!
> D-don't look at how War in Georgia began!
> D-don't look at the brutal death of the Libyan head of state!
> D-don't look at Russian love of American culture after the end of the Cold War, serious Russian considerations in joining NATO up to 2010, and free Coalition access to Afghanistan through Russia during the American-led efforts there!

> Russian media fake! All controlled!
> What do you mean, why aren't Erdogans recent comments on Turkish birth rates not on the TV?

If you want to figure out why Russia doesn't want to risk present slow and steady growth for another revolution, first ask the Chinese.

Putin gets away with all he does because it is all justifiable in international law and the west seemingly can't run out of rope to hang itself with. It's a lot easier to peddle anti-democratic propaganda to old timey racist Soviets when you can soak it in truth.

I was born outside the capital in a town with a population of 400000. 16k roubles is considered good there.

Russia is basically Nigeria full of white people. Why is Nigeria corrupt? Same reason Russia is corrupt

Don't forget corn syrup.

Maybe somewhere in the Jewish Autonomous Oblast, i don't know.

What town?

+15 roubles for everyone in this thread. good job, comrades!

Actually i believe we can build a great country. But first we should deal with commie myths and all ex-commies in Russia. The irrational patriotism is a thing that bind them together, by showing how shitty the situation really is, they will understand that times have changed. Its painful, but nesserary pill for russians.

Also non-russians should stop supporting Putin. You gain nothing from it. He is anti-white and pro-muslim stupid authotorian manlet dictator.

The big brother is watching me, I won't tell

Of course you won't.

> We can build a great country! The future will be glorious only if we do exactly what I say! My theory will be proven true!
> But first, we must kill a lot of people that don't agree with us. We must remove all evidence of the old ways, we must bury our history and start fresh.
> D-did I say kill? I, ah, mean, we have to deal with them.
> We must prepare the terror. I mean. We must show them how shitty the situation really is.

Wow, you don't sound like a commie at all.

You're anti-muslim?

Then why in the world of fuck are you expecting west Euros to help you? Do you pay any attention?

>pedalny
mein sides
nobody outside of a couple of internet freaks has ever heard of this nigger

Putin = Nationalist
Soros is trying to flame protests before 2018 election to start a velvet revolution.
soooooo, fuck you Velvet revolution industrial complex... go to facebook!

you'll have better luck there

>So much implies

Actually by dealing with commie-myths and commies i meant that we should use all means possible to tell truth about Communsit Party of USSR. Just the truth nothing more. It will be enough to bury this jewish cult built on total lies once and for all.

>are you expecting west Euros to help you?

I don't. I just said that appreciating Putin is a stupid thing. Though you guys can think whatever you want, honestly it don't affect us much.

We won't have good relationship with West no matter what. So i think its stupid even to try build this relationship, no matter who is president.

Though i want to have good relationship with ex-commie countries it will benefit us all.

>What are the possibilities of Putin actually losing an election?
Putin came very close to losing the American election. Fortunately their combination of hacking servers, stealing data, fake news and Kremlin-approved Wikileaks bombshells apparently did the trick. The 24/7 Sup Forums shill carpetbombings, not so much.

>nobody outside of a couple of internet freaks has ever heard of this nigger
According levada 47% know who is Navalny and 51% of those who know are like him or neutral
levada.ru/2017/02/28/navalnyj-uznavaemost-i-otnoshenie/

>Why is Russia so corrupt?

it isnt

is she a krokodil version of a crack whore?

>captch: virgen 1000