Can you answer this little girl's question, about why do white people get more rights than black people, Sup Forums?

Can you answer this little girl's question, about why do white people get more rights than black people, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=WfVrNtP6q68

please point out a right that white people have that black people do not have

ugh racist and sexist much?

The Jews have taught the niggers well. Too bad nobody believes their shite anymore.

Just stop acting like niggers and thats that.

What right do white people have that she doesn't? What (or who) made her ask this question?

We don't
also give the Police a smile and be nice we love that

The right to live

Can she answer why she's shilling out to some cucks for the 3 cents her mommy needs to get condoms to suck nigger cocks and leave her child to say shit like this?

KEK WILLS IT

Those niggers are alive right now

>Can you answer this little girl's question, about why do white people get more rights than black people, Sup Forums?
We all have the same rights honey, blacks just abuse the system and make everything about race so it seems niggers have more rights than whites. Thats why you are 13% of population and 80% of the problems

>Kids define my political views

LE KEK

Because this is a white country. If you don't like it go move to Africa with your own people

why does she think she has less rights ? what kind of loser mentality does this little girl's parent have to tell her that when it's literally not true ?

obes se ti mongoloidn cuck

please kek give us racial segregation

holy shit that little nigger pisses me off

Black people have affirmative action. They have an institutionalized advantage

So it's my right to live forever? Sweet

ask your fath- oh wait

White people created modern society so its only fair that they benefit from it to a greater degree

Once niggers proportionally contribute to society then they can reap the rewards

why ? i am glad you asked niglet its about crime . you see a black man is 6 time more likely to kill some one than a white man but black people arent even 16 % of the population and that means about 8% of the population is committing most of the murders in the country

we cant have that shit. that is not ok (last line to be read as negan from the walking dead before bashing in a niggers head with a baseball bat)

This man is traumatizing his child.

here's a map sweetie, just go ahead and point out which black run country you'd like to live in.

...take your time

why don't black people ever blame NIGGERS for fucking shit up for every person of color? it's always BAD WHITEY BAD WHITEY FUCK THIS SHIT

Yup creating more of a racial devide will surely help.

>I'm 5'6" and at the heaviest I've ever been at 185lbs

Fucking horse shit. I've got a similar build to this guy at 6' and I weight 193lbs. He's fucking lying.

>I call the cops when I see people dealing drugs and when they get here, they ask ME for ID!!

How the fuck do they know you're the one who called them and not the drug dealers trying to pass themselves off as the innocent bystander? Don't blame the fucking cops for this, blame your fellow niggers for being sacks of shit to the point where all the stereotypes are real.

It's the white man's burden.