This is the average elementary class in the Southern US

This is the average elementary class in the Southern US.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_County,_Mississippi
youtube.com/watch?v=YFF5ibgB6eA
youtube.com/watch?v=xG3XSNytwCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whoa so that's the american whiteness. Never seen purer european breed in my life

no wonder why they call europe a muslim shithole

I'd say a bit above average. Maybe.

What the fuck is going on with those chessboards?
Is this how Americans play chess?

Looks like your average Sup Forumsak sample

No, we don't play it sideways.

It's common core chess.

2 on the left have black genes somewhere

and this is the average Sup Forums user check mate

> tranfered into my 4th grade class mid-year
>white class was full
>parents pissed i couldnt get into the white class.
>36 kids total
>33 black
>1 white girl
>2 white boys including me
>tfw my only 2 friends were "slow" and were in the black class for a reason

1White
1Black
2 Race mixed
This is worsw than a class in germany

because holding back the black kids is racist.

our edjucation system is a joke

FRIED RATTLESNAKE

You sure that's not an after school chess club in the US? You sure it's not middle school? Those kids look a little big to be in elementary school.

>chess class
it means that these people are the intellectuals of the school. i cant imagine what the retards must look like there

I live in Mississippi and know about this story first hand. This is an incredibly rural area with few academic resources. Don't hate on this story too much, these kids don't have many opportunities.

holy shit my sides in other universe
include me in the screencap

they got 7th in the country finals

I was honestly pretty impressed with them on 60 minutes. Especially the kid who got Pajeet to snap his pencil.

also why hate on them, this is the only elementary school in the county

that part was so kino
>pajeet "draw"
>black 'never"
>pajeet snaps pen and loses

What's the story? What's wrong with th eschool? Care to educate those unfamiliar with this? All I see is 4 nerds in the chess club, but one of the nerds is huge so they probably don't get picked on.

Too white to be the south

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_County,_Mississippi
>they got 7th in the country finals

country or county?

They play chess and learn that it's blacks against whites. Good school.

I didn't realise there were black people in rural areas

country

As an arkansasan, this is completely unrealistic. Not enough blacks

Yeah really. It's a huge accomplishment that these kids who society has thrown away, who just learned chess 18 months prior, went to nationals and btfoed private Jew/poo/chink schools where the kids have been playing chess since they were 3.

There was a scene where Tyrone there was playing against some poo in loo. The poo in loo asked for mercy and begged for a draw, Tyrone said "nein" and crushed that faggot.

Lol.

Not gonna lie, I'd be a little ashamed if I lost a game of chess to Bubba on the far right.

Ruralite blacks actually aren't that bad. Instead of robbing and stealing they fish all day and eat catfish they catch.

It's when they get into cities where there is stuff to ruin they become a problem.

>The poo in loo asked for mercy and begged for a draw, Tyrone said "nein" and crushed that faggot.

Smart kid. Don't ever accept a draw in chess if your opponent can't control his emotions. Just keep playing until he blunders.

that nigger is thinking about watermelons

look at him

> 2 fat inbred cucks
> 1 edgy newfag
> 1 token nonwhite normie

That's us in a nutshell. Welcome to the greatest country on Earth that for some reason needs to become "great again!

What a way to look at this

It was never great

Niggers are capable of surviving off the land. They don't mind eating bugs and whatever else. The problem is, like any other animal out of its element, when they try to live in cities, they have no idea how to survive, get confused and get angry.

We ate kangs 'n Shieet

Forgive my ignorance, but can you really ask for a draw? And does anyone actually say yes in a situation where they could win?

you draw when both players feel the game is locked in equilibrium and it would be faster to play the next game.

That's basically national championships then. Good on them.

kek

Mmk thats what I assumed.
Pooloochessfool is dishonorable

Nope. That's what white people with native blood a couple of generations back look like. Don't know about anywhere else, but you see that a lot in north Alabama and southern middle Tennessee.

link to video?

Am I missing something?

60 Minutes dives into the question of how a big city hero at chess could live amongst the inbread retard children of morons too stupid to live on the coasts.

Seriously the tone and condescending bullshit coming from the 60 minutes whore makes me sick.

Someone link to vid

Just looks like the average chess player to me

You can offer a draw technically at any time you want. However, it is considered poor sportsmanship to offer a draw when you are in an obviously losing or winning position. The opponent analyzes the position and decides if he thinks he can win and if he's more likely to win and makes his decision based on that. If it's a match with multiple games, he might also consider whether he's ahead or behind and if he feels like he needs the win.

In tournaments at the top level, sometimes players agree to play to a draw before the game even starts if it is beneficial to both of them. This is match fixing and it is considered cheating. Bobby Fischer often accused the Soviet chess players of doing this in major tournaments.

>include me in the screencap

That brings me to a great idea: affirmative action chess. Black chess figures can move one field more if they wish, and when they get beaten they'll remain on the play field as barriers.

The game will be a draw anyway when 50 moves have been played without capture. Most players recognise a game is headed for a draw and agree to it so as not to waste each other's time even before that point is reached.
In some endgames you just don't have enough material to force checkmate. The King plus bishop & Knight is a notorious example where you JUST BARELY have the means to force checkmate if you know exactly what you are doing.
Here is Anna Ushenina forgetting how to achieve it. Male Chess players are like pic related in the comments watching her fail. She expected that Girya would resign but instead she forced a draw.

Painfully underrated

Forgot link for bantz
youtube.com/watch?v=YFF5ibgB6eA

why are these sjw types stretching their ears? I thought only people that listening to metal did that?

Can confirm. Neighbors down the road are good people. I had a good tomato crop last year and gave them some. I got a mess of brim in return. Dad picked cotton with his dad.

I was in elementary school in the south, it wasn't like this, if anything, there's more niggers in elementary school in the south (Like you're guarantied to have a couple in your class) than there are in the north (Probably about a handful at most in your entire school).

Fuck, I didn't even know niggers existed outside of basket ball until I was 5 and moved from the north and then to the south... and then I moved back to the north in highschool and there was maybe about 3 of them in the whole school, while most classes were full of spoiled yuppie children.

I feel bad for Southerners. Midwest master race.

Also why the fuck do the two on the left look like that?

What's wrong with the kid on the far right?

*right

>people that listening to metal did that
and those listening to mentals as well.

Appreciate the response
Its just as degenerate as I thought

What do you mean? He's clearly the biggest, strongest, and toughest one of the bunch. Plus he's smart. That's alpha right there.

What you should be asking is what's wrong with that little malnourished skinny fag black boy on the left.

Most likely native blood one or two generations back.

Token minority - Check
Geeky guy that always wear a hoodie - Check
Normal looking person - Check
Large guy with overalls - Check

Reminds me of my high school except instead of a nigger the person was white and instead of the others being white they were spics.

Missing pieces and extra king/queens. Low resolution but black on the north/left is missing a pawn and everyone seems to already have a king/queen so why are there extra ones on the side?

Actually it's New England master race

>tfw you were the geeky guy that always wore a hoodie
>tfw you still do

iktf. Well, I graduated from a hoodie to a windbreaker because it's almost never that cold in Texas

Whaaaat the fuck. I dont know the most about chess, but a bishop, knight and king has to win right? How do you not just corner the enemy king?

It's a very difficult mate because you JUST have enough material. However it is EMBARRASSING that Ushenina didn't manage it.
Here is Grischuk doing it to Karjakin in BLITZ
youtube.com/watch?v=xG3XSNytwCc

Bishop, knight and king against solo king is a theoretically winning position, but it is a very difficult checkmate that even some grandmasters have screwed up. If you can't checkmate the opponent in 50 moves, it's a draw.

But players on the world championship level should know how to do it.

>why are there extra ones on the side?
when a pawn makes it to the other side of the board, you can turn it into any piece you want. when I played chess in school we'd have some pieces set out, or use an upside down rook for a queen.

holy fuck lol

That almost never happened when I was in the chess club or during tournaments. We never really had extra pieces out due to how infrequent getting a pawn to the other side was and this was in a city where we have a lot of great chess players - Brownsville, Texas. Guess that's just how they play where they're at.

thats awesome, i wish i played chess in middleschool

she looks pretty adorable

They appear to be playing a variant known as bughouse chess.
Players are in teams of 2 and can pass captured pieces to their partner to place on their turn instead of making a move.

Happened all the time when I was a kid

>Get into an obviously won position
>Opponent just refuses to resign and runs his king around the board, on the off chance that he can scoop up your 4 pawns, bishop and rook you still have
>Promote 3 of the pawns to queens just to humiliate him and then give checkmate

Now teach these lil' bastards poker.

florida no

>Not forfeiting and wasting everyone's time

This is why I force a checkmate when my opponent is way weaker than me or just ask them for a draw when they can move between the same two spaces so it can save us a few minutes of horseshit.

Bughouse was some really fun stuff but I only really played it during tournaments before they began and we were all pigging out on pizza in our assigned rooms.

Black people infest the Deep South. They just don't show up for school.

So three junior high corn fed home slices and the obligatory colored kid.

What's the problem?

This is the position where poo boy offered a draw. The black kid is playing with white pieces. Notice he still has his queen on the board while poo boy has only a king and 3 pawns. This is the "offering a draw in an obviously losing position" thing I was talking about.

>who just learned chess 18 months prior, went to nationals

Do you actually believe that shit, you naive faggot? I bet you've never been any chess tournament in your life. All you pseudo-intellectual larpers always like talking about chess or computer shit but everyone know you actually don't have real knowledge of them.

>Poorest school
>Average

Pick one

I usually did this because I wasn't very good at forcing a checkmate while I was really good at clearing the board

there's no way you did this when you were a child.

Fucking kekd

lol

It's mostly Alpine Germans who flooded over in droves after the German Unification. The lowliest of the Germanic races but they're good workers and reasonably intelligent.

We lucked the fuck out having the Anglo Saxon majority we started with but it was never sustainable.

A guy went to Franklin county to teach kids about chess

The kids then went to be #7 nationally

All of the kids involved in chess said they wanted to go to college, in a county were a very small percentage of HS grads went

Yes this is a very good overview. I heard that they might be bringing this to more rural schools.