Liberals fiercely criticising new Zelda game

Holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeOmDEtsAwI

And it's actually the most "progressive" Zelda there is. You have blackies everywhere, a FAT great fairy, gays, women who make Link look like a baby, a multiculturalism sims city and so on. Nintendo knows a game can't sell anymore in the west if it isn't "progressive".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOUMiEbkZUM?t=6806
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=WHAl6Sw8aOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is a game progressive enough for liberals and NeoGAF? What has to happen? Just what? When are they satisfied?

Good!

The more these feminists shill, the less females I'll have to deal with while playing/talking about the game.

They're like spoilt toddlers, they kick and scream but eventually tire themselves out and need a nap, then wake up distracted.

I hope every good game that comes out between now and my death is seen by these irrational cunts as something they dont want to go near, because I genuinely don't want their toxicity near it. Games and the surrounding culture are toxic enough without estrogen filled rage shitting on everything.

This fucking guy sounds like such a hypersensitive little faggot. And I don't mean a gay dude I mean a little whiny faggot.

"Problematic"

Translation...

"We don't like it"

Dobson has a YouTube channel? kek this fucking guy

hes fucking a WHITE MALE

...they seriously hate that game?

I fucking hate it for how SJW it is. They fucking cross dress Link for fucks sake.

>medieval society takes a dim view of works, minorities, and women.
kek saged

These rabid brainwashed millennial leftists have been stewing in their propaganda for such a large portion of their life, they can't help but view everything through their progressive stack, cultural marxist lens. They even tear apart the shit they like.

What a tortured existence.

New Zelda is such cancer. Has nothing to do with classic Zelda and the feeling isn't there. I actually feel so repulsed right now at the moment, don't even to play, because of all that faggot and trans shit in the Gerudo area.

This should NOT be in Japanese games! NO.

This!

Japanese Vidya is redpilled asf

hahahah come on this has to be a fucking joke video. "problematic" is the fucking buzzword of the century, who even uses it unironically anymore?

It was a joke. It was just silly jap humor, they weren't trying to pander to anyone. If this was just 20 years ago people would laugh at the joke it is.
They make the whole situation seem extremely ridiculous.

they will really find anything to cry about

i cant wait until everyone is tired of their shit

link HAS TO dress up as a women for some missions
it disgusted me when i first saw it

Not giving you a few shill

Comical crossdressing triggers SJWs. Expect the crossdressing scene in FF7 Remake to be cut.

Don't you know they love to whine? Nothing is ever good enough.

>Tom Preston
Tom Preston
>Tom Preston
Tom Preston
>Tom Preston
Tom Preston
>Tom Preston
Tom Preston
>Tom Preston
Tom Preston

>284 views
>284 views
>284 views
>284 views
>284 views

Zelda is honestly pretty redpilled.

the plot can be summarized as an Aryan that sets out to save the world because all the nations of shitskins can't be bothered or are too incompetent to do it, and saves a distressed woman in the process. Also has strong themes of ancestor worship and national pride (Link often fighting to restore the order of the kingdom).

Shit, now I have to buy it

>Zero subscribers

Dude

hes also been uploading shit for 5 years

JUST

Link doesn't look hot or anything in the costume, though, there is actually a good reason for this (and this reason already exists since 1988) and, as the SJW video points out, the gay dude who gives him the costume is a disgusting freak.

All the gays in the game are actually freaks.

And Zelda literally ALWAYS was about Aryan people fighting back Ganon(((dorf))) and Arabs.

No, you don't have to. It's optional. You have to do it if you want to get in which makes sense, though.

So, what does it mean? Is the alt-right, yes I mean the actual one and not Sup Forums, already bigger than the SJWs and BLM?

fucking faggots spoiling the fucking game before I fucking get it. WHAT IN THE FUUUUUUUUCK why did i even watch 30 seconds of that video Im leaving until i get to play zelda all i have is a fucking gamecube i cant afford a nintendo switch FUCCCCKKKK

>TROUBLING
Fucking triggered desu

It's like at some point some sort of gate ruined games

Again it was just a silly joke they made it seem ridiculous and the guy a pervert.
To get into the gerudo base you have always had to sneak in. The cross dressing way is just to give it a silly spin. They weren't trying to pander, they're japs they don't care about western feminist shit.

Lighten the fuck up, it's a crossdressing joke. As this inflation fetish fuck says in the video, Link even looks surprised when he sees another man dressed as a woman. It's meant to be comical, and it therefore is "anti-progressive" and not at all what you're making it out to be, quite the opposite.

FUCKING WHITE MALE saves a white women from a middle eastern nigger who can shapeshift into a pig. Zelda is based. You'd think the gerudo down of strong powerful wimminz would have kept them at bay. No matter how much you pander, it will never be enough. Shitskins will be assblasted forever. New zelda is pretty good, people who started with ocarina can't handle the lack of muh themed dungeons

> Zelda is redpilled
> Based nippon saving the West by taking the piss out of the SJWs
> A Nintendo console game saves the open world genre

Mate can this timeline get any better?

>hurr, I watch a 30 seconds video two months after a game's release I don't want to have spoiled

Anita Sarkesian has probably done more damage to the feminist movement than any misogynist could ever hope to.

>that nasally voice

OYYY VAAAY

I want to point out that this is the kind of people who want every game to be Blizzard "progression" tier.

Doesn't look like this in the game and you have to be a degenerate to even have this on your PC.

>4 Problematic Things

Lets see, Link is
>straight
>white
>male
>skinny

Yep, this game's existence is literally rape.

> my OC pops up every now and then
This warms my heart

The Media have lost the gamers.
They have lost the youth.
They have lost the election.
They have lost the geeks, and the nerds, and the coders.
They have lost the backbone of the network.
They will lose STEM as a whole.
They are losing the loyalty of the career midshipmen, and the professions, and the officer corps.
They have run wild for six years, winning victory after victory.
But the war continues.

This. Its no different than Cloud in FFVII

Totally not making it into FF7R, either. Or it will be heavily stripped in some way. I will be pleasantly surprised if it's in though.

I really hope he gets his posts revealed to his higher-ups.
Scum like this need to get pruned from all things medical.

>expecting women to be satisfied with anything

user, we must talk.

That's wrong now. Final Fantasy is actually degenerate Marxist shit deeply associated with Sony's philosophy, a Japanese company that's more infested with Jew and their money than any other Japanese company.

Nomura is literally a gay pedophiles who faps to shota. You can tell easily. It went way, way, way, further than Zelda BotW and even did this disgusting "daddy" thing.

fucking degenerates on my board
REEEEE

So people don't have to watch this shit video and give him clicks, his 4 "problematic" points are:

1. Gerudo "woman" is actually a man crossdressing, and when link finds out he is shocked. This is seen as transphobic. Also since Link was crossdressing too some people thought he was a girl or a transgirl or something and were sad that he is a male.
2. Apparently some Zora kid throws a love letter in the water and some young adult dude finds it so the zora kid wants to marry him. It is implied by the video that this is pedophilia.
3. The great fairy is an eccentric character that touches and grabs link, and the video basically calls it sexual molestation.
4. Video states that Zelda is a "badass" but since she has to be rescued that is triggering.

It's well done and throwing (((ADL))) Pepe off roofs is my favorit pass time.

And here's the actual scene so someone can judge it for themselves and see that it's just meant to be comical unless they're a complete aspie with no sense of humor and think this is a progressive scene for crossdressers. youtu.be/BOUMiEbkZUM?t=6806

>Liberals fiercely criticising new Zelda game
It's called viral advertising, how much did you get to make this post?

Yeah they also hated iron fist despite the fact the main characters are fucking
>Chinese
>Mexican/black
>white man that has embraced a foreign culture

Just ignore em bro

These great fairys were absolutely degenerate. Look like something from a gay pride parade.

>Dobson talking shit about a Zelda game
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

>2. Apparently some Zora kid throws a love letter in the water and some young adult dude finds it so the zora kid wants to marry him. It is implied by the video that this is pedophilia.
>3. The great fairy is an eccentric character that touches and grabs link, and the video basically calls it sexual molestation.
To be fair, those two points are somewhat legit. I don't really get the Zora sidequest myself and it confused me. However, the great fairy makes sexual innuendos each time you go to her, and each time they're more blatant. So, why would Link even keep going to her if he doesn't actually want it? And again and again and again.

Liberals should be happy Nintendo made her fat. It's sad but even the Japanese know that without Marxist shit your stuff doesn't sell in the west, companies just won't support you anymore and market your products.

is that a jojo reference?

is that a jojo reference?

was that a jojo reference?

>Viraling one of the most anticipated games of the decade while also getting amazing reviews and one of the highest attach rates of any game to a console
Viraling this shitty video? Sure, but you'd have to be living under a rock to not be aware of this game at this point

>392 views

Nobody cares.

>He doesn't support pedophilia
What an islamophobe.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>To be fair, those two points are somewhat legit. I don't really get the Zora sidequest myself and it confused me.
Yet Twilight was deemed okay by the SJWs.

>So, why would Link even keep going to her if he doesn't actually want it? And again and again and again.
To get his armor upgraded. He's enough of a man to not care about getting a little molested if it means saving the fucking world.

I really, really wish he would die. Fucking inflation artist drawing girls with disgusting tits twice the size of their bodies and then goes and complains about misogyny in games. I fucking hate this faggot so much.

well i was never planning get a switch, but now.......i just might.

>but even the Japanese know that without Marxist shit your stuff doesn't sell in the west, companies just won't support you anymore and market your products.
this doesn't apply to Zelda in the slightest though.

Fat great fairy is probably some Jap humor

hehehe

Liberalism is a circular firing squad with automatic weapons.

it's way bigger than that. this is the first time they've lost in decades.

He has a point with the zora thing. He also sounds exactly like I thought he would.

there is also a fat faere in link to the past while youre in the dark world

>Yet Twilight was deemed okay by the SJWs.
Well, a lot of things are. Zelda is literally about Aryans fighting back an Ashekanzi dude from Arabia with a luftwaffe nazi sword and they don't want to see it. Cognitive dissonance.

What are you implying, though? Midna? Not a fair comparison. Looks even less human than Zoras and there wasn't even any implied love subplot.

>To get his armor upgraded. He's enough of a man to not care about getting a little molested if it means saving the fucking world.
The SJW in the video implies it's rape, though. So you agree with him. I don't think I do.

Jokes on them. Nips don't give a shit about any of that. It's literally all fetish fuel.

Zelda has always been redpilled

>OOT starts off with an Aryan hero as a child in the forest full of children, infantilized by Jewish trickery
>eventually he gets redpilled, starts to question the narrative
>pulls out the master sword and BOOM he sees the world for what it is
>once happy castle town is now ruined and full of niggers that rape anything in sight
>has to go awaken aka redpill all of the sages of all of the races, even the niggers (gorons) so they can join together and smite the kike

The Faries totally shoved Link inside them

On the fourth Upgrade, they'll grab you, hold you to their face, drag you underwater, and when you come back up, you're laying passed out, and they're holding their face and tit.

>Fat great fairy is probably some Jap humor
Or maybe on the artists is into fat chicks, who knows?

I love Japanese media. I hope SJW's keep getting so butthurt over shit like this they boycott Japanese video games and anime and shit.

>452 views
why are you giving this faggot an audience

>full of niggers that rape anything in sight
Kek, I never looked at this this way.

Remember ff7?
Wonder if the cross-dressing bit will be 'transphobic' in the remake?

Hey, I've got an idea; let's discuss a juvenile game played almost exclusively by man-child millennials.

b/ or r9k material at best.

Also, this game was so god damn sexy.

THICC fairies, cute Hylians, cute yet sexy sweet Paya, ZELDA BUTT IN BLACK YOGA PANTS,
And all the Gerudo are tall, dark and have CHILD BEARING HIPS, ALL OF THEM.
Some Gerudo are skinny, some are thicc, some have abs, but they all have CHILD BEARING HIPS.

I know. But it was to be expected since they always do something more sexual with every new level and Link still goes see them.

They're also good godly tutelary deities. They know what's good for you.

It happens in real life since ancient times. Even recently some muslim elite commando infiltrated some other terrorist's turf and killed their leader. They banned burkas after that.

>That pronunciation of Gerudo

Triggered to Mars and back.

>Well, a lot of things are. Zelda is literally about Aryans fighting back an Ashekanzi dude from Arabia with a luftwaffe nazi sword and they don't want to see it. Cognitive dissonance.

That's a story that resonates with people. It's not racism that makes us hate muslims.

>What are you implying, though? Midna? Not a fair comparison. Looks even less human than Zoras and there wasn't even any implied love subplot.

If they say the zoras are capable of consent what does it matter how they look? Wouldn't it be more progressive to accept a person's relationship regardless of how they look?

>The SJW in the video implies it's rape, though. So you agree with him. I don't think I do.

Everything is rape because it's a subjective quantity. Is he being molested? Yeah, according to the technical definition of molest and not so much the modern sjw version.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHAl6Sw8aOE

Is it bad? No it's funny. Is jabba raping slave leia in ROTJ? No it's funny.

SPOYLA ALURT LINK BEATS GANON AND SAVES ZELDA

>And Zelda literally ALWAYS was about Aryan people fighting back Ganon(((dorf))) and Arabs.
holy fuck you're right, I never noticed this
Maybe Nintendo is redpilled after all?

It's not the cross-dressing thing. Cross-dressing is degenerate as fuck and Final Fantasy IS degenerate as fuck. Pure faggot shit which turns countless millennials into confused fags.

However, Links looks dumb in the girl's clothes and what the SJW cuck is actually criticising is that the guy who gives Link the clothes is actually gay and the game depicts him as disgusting. And that's pretty based, actually.

>80% of bugs bunny cartoons banned because of "transphobia"

my weenie is already in a diamond mode

Watch a metroid (2d please please please inb4 ded gaem) catch shit because samus' looks aren't a prototypical American woman shape. She'll lead a crusade and blow up a planet yet these people will still be angry.

Someone should make a new picture, though, also include BotW stuff.

beta-cuck faggot Sup Forums tier bullshit.

saged

Cool, fuck off back to NeOFAG.

Link always seemed to be swinging his dick around and ramming enemies to death. Occasionally, there'd be a squirt or two of pre-cum shooting from his pee pee.