All hail kek

Found a statue in the local park.

He has always been here, hidden in plain sight...Hail his return, Praise KEK!

paint a swastika on it for me
see if you can make the news

built this from my lego bricks i had
a little Kek Shrine inside of a building

Praise KEK!

is kek here

i think so

PRAISE KEK

Reminder Trump also won by 77 electoral votes from 7 electors

shadilay

>KeK is humping a book

What is KeK trying to tell us?

It's fucking massive BTW, about the size of a king size bed.

My grandpa was in the CIA and his favorite animal was the frog. He literally had his entire house filled with frog this and frog that and had this old book we used to read about two toad friends wearing those irish hats that kind of look like berets but they're the cooler irish version, old men still wear the hats around today the name escapes me. We only found out he was in the CIA when he died at 90 something. There must be something with this frog/pepe/kek thing possibly even going back as far as World of Warcraft, the first time I heard the term kek, when "lol" translated to in Orcish language in the game.

kek is real, may his amphibious perfection touch your heart

read more

like dis user? they aren't wearing a beret but it was a book

>Found a statue in the local park.

in Greggs?
tell us what happened, lad

Kek isn't strong enough to contain these single digits

Praise be to Lord Moloch! Down with the Frog God!!

A monument to kek

Found an old KKK flag (1896)
>k3k
>eye of providence
What did they mean by this?

Greggs?

wait moloch is the god of baroness philippine rothschild and her son james alefantis, gross

fuck knowledge embrace chaos

It was that book, God bless (you)

lost it

Hey /lg/ kek user, nice to see you here too

yeah, it was in Greggs mate.
what happened

kek wants us to read... books about frogs? Why Not?

Nowhere near a Greggs

kek is unabashedly anti-semitic but it's not what they think.

All this anti Semite alt right stuff is garbage. Maybe its true that people are plotting against conservatives but its no different than people plotting against blacks or Cubans, lets give em hell.

kek is for everyone even human jews, as long as they aren't pedophiles, kek hates pedophiles

easy for you to say
what happened lad

>There will be a swamp of misinfo no one can get through by the end of all this kek stuff, why even believe in kek when Jesus Christ should be the cornerstone.
My posts are being marked for spam

And I found the Somali in the back.

You have to go back, you are blacker than Argentina.

>Trust half of what you see and none of what you hear, well Ive seen some bullshit but I feel that Jesus is the only way to go.
This post is being marked for spam Im trying to greentext to pass filter

Praise be to Kek!

Found this statue of MOLOCH in London.

KEKSCUM btfo.

MOLOCH IS RISING

FUCK KEK.

>Trust your feelings, I don't feel anything for numerology even when I can get ___ half the time, it's whose looking out for you, we should have some loyalty to our lookout man.

Praise KEK (PBUH)

>off by 7

PRAISE

It's in endcliffe park, Sheffield. If anyone wants to go worship it.

you going?

God I bet she can lock a cock in that jaw and spin it around like a hot dog on a rotary cooker.

Id rather not think about it t b h

did you see the doggo?
over 9000 hours, lad

fat castrated bull with fairy wings

GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Well, since I took the photo and it is on one of my regular routes then yes I probably will.

>Not buying two kek guardians for your home

This post is Sponsored by Quilted Northern - because shill spew allot of shit you need to forget

No. Don't follow moloch, off by ones and misfortune awaits the followers of moloch.

To breed knowledge

Kek is humping a wooden book. What is wood commonly confused with? thats right, dicks. Kek is humping a book made of hard dicks with his dick. Kek is a faggot confirmed?

Do u have autism? You been doing this shit for 5 months straight now.

U ok?

THOTH IS HERE

PRAISE BE TO KEK

WAIT. I just had another thought, you know how thoth is all about books and KNOWLEDGE and shit? what if this incredible statue is suppose to symbolise the time kek fucked thoth up the ass. Just A Thought Tho

ask him to give kek me praises

>2 books

so is he shitting on the koran while reading the bible, or pitting his dick in mein kampf while reading the bell curve?

What got you into Moloch worship?

Wanna be edge lord is full as fuck.