How do we stop global warming?

How do we stop global warming?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/article/slowdown-suns-surface-explained
express.co.uk/news/science/783520/MINI-ICE-AGE-FEARS-solar-activity-nasa-Maunder-minimum
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/03/27/elon-musk-is-about-to-turn-us-all-into-space-faring-cyborgs-with-neuralink/
youtube.com/watch?v=nLuBgZ1bgoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do we stop global warming?
Why would we want to? The climate has fluctuated since we acquired an atmosphere.

>how do we stop plate tectonics
ftfy

>How do we stop the earth's rotation?

>Let's combat natural atmosphere mechanics by abruptly introducing a cataclysmic change!
Lilim and their technology, everyone. Next time you freeze your planet, we won't be coming to thaw it.

Because we're not niggers. Only niggers don't care about the environment.

It's a myth

Meant for

>how do we stop the mantle plumes from making the plates move

retards

How is trying to stop a natural progression of the environment "caring about the environment"?

>Global warming
>Posts image of continental drift

Wew lad.

Because it's not natural.

holocaust

Global Warming is mythology perpetrated upon the masses in order to institute total control, you stupid fucking cuckholds.

why should we?

Just throw a big ass ice cube in the ocean.

>The Great Interior Seaway in the US
>India broken off from Africa and heading North
>Tethys still wide but dying soon
>Stralya not totally rifted from Antarctica
>South Atlantic is born

I'm going to guess this is a world map of the late Cretaceous?

we dont. since we are in the ice age its only natural it gets warmer. eventually later it becomes colder again

Gaia is far more resilient than the (((scientists))) want you to believe. We'll be entering a mini ice age here within our lifetimes, this will be the Earth's way of balancing things back out.

This is exactly what will happen and why we will have problems. Gulf stream cooling etc.

Mexican Intellectuals, I am truly shocked that with such intelligence your country can still look as it does.

i sure hope anthropogenic global warming is real. It could be the mechanism of the ultimate superweapon that only the United States could afford to build

Because it's not natural and it will be the end of us

Nuclear Winter

sea levels in Australia are dropping. so idk what to make of it, or tell you.

Allow time to elapse. We're about to cool the fuck down... which is why Elon is about to take the 1% to Mars.

sciencenews.org/article/slowdown-suns-surface-explained

express.co.uk/news/science/783520/MINI-ICE-AGE-FEARS-solar-activity-nasa-Maunder-minimum

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/03/27/elon-musk-is-about-to-turn-us-all-into-space-faring-cyborgs-with-neuralink/

Why would I want to?

Thorium

Why would we worry? It's not happening nearly as fast as we all thought.
youtube.com/watch?v=nLuBgZ1bgoY

>Infowars

Put out the sun!