How does this picture make you feel?

how does this picture make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/bakedalaska/1ynJOWRvWAqJR?t=640
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Revolted because those are all lebbit fags.

>Centipedes
>Stealing all of Sup Forums's fucking memes

>white girl who is probably no older than 26
>looks like shes in her 40s
everytime

She actually shouted out Sup Forums.
periscope.tv/bakedalaska/1ynJOWRvWAqJR?t=640

at 10:40

American

'trump girls' are going to be the next 'im such a nerd girls'

Feels good desu. We got the best on our side.

>me on the left

Everyone knows women only follow, which is why we need them following us instead of following cultural degeneracy.

they are our useful idiots. let them be.

That's the best we can hope for

>LOOK AT MY SHIRT
>IT SAYS PRAISE KEK
>PROCEEDS TO RAPID FIRE LIST EVERY SINGLE MEME SHE'S EVER HEARD

most transparent attention whoring i've ever seen

cringe

It makes me think DailyStomer was a mistake.
It's full of normies and it's so different from Anonymous againt Tom Cruise in that past years.

she fucks, probably has ham sandwich.

>that cuck on the left
lmaoing at his life

Sup Forums IRL is full of hipster millennials... is Stormfront the last safe place for traditional white men?

fuckin' normies...

Praise be to the Mud Golem.

Shame, embarrassment, regret

is this a "paid protest" to destroy KEK?

all memes which were printed on shirts are dead.

You're all fucking pathetic.

Social conservatism and nationalism starts getting adopted by normal people instead of just basement dwelling neets and yokel neo Nazis.

And your reaction is?

MUH BUT WE WAZ EDGY!!!! REEE NORMIES GET OFF MY FEED!!!!

Do you even actually want to save our countries or to just shitpost and moan.

Pathetic cucks and virgin neets hating on hot girls taking up our politics.

Fuckin pathetic cunts.

You alt righters live in such a fantasy world.

Many hot Trumpgirls are worshipped by Sup Forums but no attention whores like this gangbanged slut.

Filled with joy and hope

Happy. The more normies we Redpill the better.

This, but that's how user rolls. Sup Forums will completely turn against Trump in 2 months tops, guaranteed 100%.

>how does this picture make you feel?
she should be in the fucking kitchen

>implying I can feel

Nah, it will take at least a year, like with Barry "O'nigger" Bama.

She should be lifting in the gym, those spaghetti arms won't fly over here. We need women that can pick up the fruits and vegetables they grow.

She has clearly never worked a day of her life.

The future is ours - we must keep red pill the Gen Z

"Soon brothers, soon."

That's how it makes me feel.

Fuck off you kraut cuck. We should have nuked you instead of the nips.

>Happy. The more normies we Redpill the better.
i have a feeling none of them are getting redpilled. they're just mindlessly irl memeing.

Happy and can't believe I stumbled in the new counterculture

Politically active women are cringeworthy regardless of the political views they've deemed fashionable enough to parrot.

The guys look like Bernie supporters.

Sup Forums was never shilling for Obama like this. I mean, how user turned against big user operations like Habbo, Scientology, Gamergate and now Trump.

Meme spouting as a political stance

You yanks are fucked in the head
'That kid' in high school tier

>Sup Forums was never shilling for Obama like this.

Oh yes it was. I remember all the foreigners patronizingly congratulating the US for voting him in after Bush completely destroyed the image of the Republican party.

Lithuania is that kid that nobody has a clue even exists until they happen to pass over his picture in the school yearbook, and then they go back to forgetting about him.

The equivalent of anonymoose wearing guy fawkes masks. Thanks Sup Forums

>I remember all the foreigners patronizingly congratulating the US for voting him in after Bush completely destroyed the image of the Republican party.
you sound underage and very new

attention whores?!
IN MY PARADE??!!

Im just passing trough buddy
But Lithuania seems p cozy

>tfw visiting beesti soon

go back to /r9k/

This

This is just a retarded block party, these people don't have any values or deep understanding of politics and culture. They just have a vague sense of SJW=Bad

You have to start somewhere, it's better than nothing. Being Redpilled is a gradual process.

Not at all, I remember it and the ebin Brock Obama memes.

i hate that faggot baked alaska so bad

an attention whore in yoga pants whats new

it truly is a awoovment

>says the guy white-knighting her

> Makes me rev up the fists of fury

Oh, I remember this too. Sup Forums was having a field with this shit back in the golden age of the internet.

> Vindicated

I wish the people who agreed with me were generally cooler but these will have to do.
Also nice dubz.

Sup Forums was never for obama like it was for Trump. There never was an Obama general. Stop trying to be
>le Sup Forums contrarian meme

> Punchy with a slight air of revolutionary self-defense

feels good to be on the right side of history

Lol you faggots get rekt anytime you do anything. I really hope you can get through the police lines next rally.

Eww women that browse Sup Forums

Disgusting.

That guy on the left taking a selfie. Classic.

gives me boner

>memesters
check'd

You hate her because you hate yourself

Don't acknowledge him.

By the way, what does this sign says? Politically Incorrect? I was told they were our guys but I can't read the sign to confirm.

seriously, isn't the point of this movement to get normies on our side? Once women see that it's cool to be right wing, then we can shape their soft, supple brains. This is what winning looks like, you stupid bitter faggots.

Girls like that are worthless. Get you a TARA

No, women just ruin everything they touch. See: videogames. And cucks like you let them get away with it.

Actually we'll need them to pull in the cucks.
Then we use the cucks as bait and cannon fodder.

Use your brain user.

im fine with this. a bunch much on the memes tho.

"Most of Sup Forums" was never Pro-Trump to begin with. Sup Forums certainly, but the other boards that I visit were populated by many a libcuck throughout the campaign.

But you're right in that there was no effort similar to this boards' in support for Obama, it just just sort of an underlying thing that came to the surface after Obama won his first term. This site used to be a lot more liberal back then, which makes sense, because we were just coming off of a two-term Republican president and the site has always been popular with edgy contrarian teenagers.

Some of them never actually grew out of that, hence why "Anonymous" is filled with left-wing cucks.

Hhhnnnnngggg

kindly fuck off shill

Makes me feel like people who browse Sup Forums really do want to be accepted and feel normal but they don't so instead they photoshop normies protesting to make it seem like normal people agree with their world view

>how does this picture make you feel?
A mix between cringe and hardcore laugh, mmm so people like this exist huh, good to know, I feel better with myself now.

>playing video games
>getting mad like a babby when women "ruin" your little fag hobby

You're no better than baby brain libcucks who make harry potter political references. Forever a boy

part horrified, part angry that certain elements of this board have been actively working to make these people feel at home here. I don't care what people do irl but I do not want to be having discussions with these people on here.

He is right, the hacking group that splintered out of chanology are a bunch of left leaning retards that should die in their lifetime as punishment for their antifa-tier behavior.

And yes Sup Forums was more left leaning back then, he is right on that too.

Nice digits

We maga'ing now!

Loser detected

Eat another.hot pocket.

Looks like ancap and his personal property to me.

1 girl.......the rest guys

you all are losers

Where was this?

Said the americuck
>get arrested for wearing joker makeup
Nice land of the free you got there.

I don't know why but fuck I think it would be cool to have an ancap gf. Would be interesting.

>tfw normies and Ledditors take up board subculture
>tfw /r9k/ was right and should have kept pushing Pee Pee Poo Poo

I still don't get why ledditors call themselves centipede. FUCKING NORMIE JEW LOVERS

My type of people

I made a tinder for about a week last month and came across a girls who was proclaiming she was ancap on her profile and to gtfo if you've never heard of rothbard or mises.
We didn't match though. Would've sent her some gold membership ancap memes from rothbard's dreams

Wife Material

I agree. The entire point we're here - most of us I'd imagine - is because this uber-liberal, regressive, degenerate, faithless, anti-white, anti-male, feminist culture is dominating society, so we aim to return to the good old days.

Then they expect an influx of normies because Sup Forums will be mentioned somewhere and all these cucks go like: "Hurr fucking normies should stay away!!"

Stupid fucking faggots. Where's the logic in that? People are in urgent need of getting red pilled because time is running out fast but these cucks want them to stay blue pilled, so our society gets fucked up even more.

If you're one of these idiots, just go ahead and hang yourself, you fucking subhuman.