en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg
youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump
THIS IS IMPORTANT

Bump

bamp

I thought this was a nationalist board?
What's with all the globalism. We're not even in the same hemisphere.

Have another burger bump

Bump,
Need to save REAL refugees.

user, these are our ethnic brothers who need help. The whole world stands on its ethnic pride and it's time we did the same.

We need more Anglo culture like this in our country LET THEM IN
m.youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4

We're Ethno Nationalists here Civic cuck

save our white brothers

BRING THEM HOME
Sign it!

DO IT FOR THEM
Sign it!

FOR THE CHILDREN
Sign it!

SOUTH AFRICAN QTs
Sign it!

Bump

>ethnic brothers

No wonder we are secretly the cultural laughing stock of the world. We are full of globalist crypto-cucks.

>Wanting more whites in your country makes you a cuck

Ethno-nationalism= ethno-globalism.

>Ethno Globalism
Are you retarded? I thought you jews had high verbal iq?

I mean, I'm for it, but is it even possible to declare only White Protestant Afrikaners as refugees? I'm not sure it is. I think we'd have to include the black South Africans.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Race trumping nationality makes you a cuck. Especially when you are 1/12th Irish, 1/8th German. 1/20th British, 1/15th Italian, 1/300th amerindian etc....etc....etc...

nigga u dumb

I think white South Africans can be exclusively accepted because they are under increasing threat from the majority blacks in the country, as well as the black controlled govt. which is actively seeking to destroy them

Helping them win their upcoming race war is the right thing to do. They've been there for five centuries.

Nationalism= national heritage above ALL. Nation above ALL. Euros laugh at wierdo Americans like you for being so naive and welcoming.

>implying I'm a Euro mutt
WRONG
Ethnic purity here ya gay cunt!
>Race Trumps nationality
In the traditional sense Nationality means race, but that's changed over the last (((century))) thanks to people like (((you)))
I want to boost white demographics in this country

Not an argument.

Prove me wrong.

Dude are you autistic?

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners
Signed and confirmed

Funny that non-Americans can sign

In no dictionary does nationality= race.

Look I feel bad for SAs too, but it's not our problem. Let the whites on their side of the world help them.

bump

Really??that could work in our favor...

Because it's some globalist bull shit.

I agree, if anything to trigger leftists.

Elaborate please.....

How it is globalist to take our brother home already?

Not Signed
They moved to Africa to live like kangz but now it was the opposite

>Whites on their side of the world
You mean fucking Africa?

America was once 90% white until the immigration act of 1965 which has been turning our country into Brazil ever since. I want as many white Ethnic I can get into this country you daft cunt

>he doesn't know SA history

Because it's not even on the same hemisphere let alone nation. If you guys are globalist, just call yourselves that it's ok. What about the mixed SAs, do we help them too? What blood percent is the cut-off?

t. Mbungo Makele

>Globalist
Right yea, it's because of the Globalists that whites can easily move about to other white countries....oh wait, that's the other way around

And in 1790 it the US was only 60% white, what is your point. Ohh yeah mestizos mark off white. This guy is "white" per the US census.

Maybe post it also in other social media like Reddit. Just to get attention to it.

Kill yourself you nigger faggot.

agreed somebody should post it to /r/the_donald

I don't have an account to post on Reddit, could anyone else do it?
Non argument
For the VAST majority of IS history we have been a white nation see this

Is there a way to accept them that won't just be used to justify importing 50 times the shitskins?

>until the immigration act of 1965 which has been turning our country into Brazil ever since.

That looks like a man, baby.

There is no such thing as a "white" country(whatever that means) in the Western Hemisphere. Some of you guys are an odd mix of globalism and cultural appropriation. Cultureless.

.t Sipho Mbata

>no such thing as a white country
Then there's no such thing as a Black Country, or a Latin country, or an Asian country is there? We're all the same, That's why we all speak different languages, have different architectural styles, different governing styles, different genetic make ups and so on.
We are all the same
Kys nigger

No it's a Trojan horse. Most of Sup Forums are cucks who have no experience with the nuances of the real world.

Suck me.

So fucking what? they are still from Europe as we do.

Don't look White, stays there, simple

Shitskins can stay there

Bump

But who judges who looks white?

Is this guy white? Ask 10 different poltards and you'll get 10 different answers.

Go to Europe, and tell real Europeans you're European. Grow up kid stop being so naive.

Thanks for making yourself useful, leaf. Some of you guys are ok, stay hom tomorrow

>he doesn't know racial metaphysics
There is a race, the white race you then divide that up into "Sub Races" (Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean, and Slav) there are also a few admixtures of these sub races, that then get divided into Ethnicities (English, Irish, French, Italian, etc.) I want White people from the Nordic-Alpine sub racial category in America, White South Africans fit the bill

No. Giving on up Africa would be a shit outcome. Africa is rich with natural resources and has the best weather and most fertile lands.

>giving up on Africa
South Africa was lost when Apartheid ended, I say we regroup and retake it

bump

Bump

>metaphysics

More like wierd pseudoscience. You're worst than a voodoo doctor. So let me get this straight the rock is a nigger(black dad) and the guy in the pic is white, because arab(caucusoid).

bump

>Regroup and retake?
Fighting for a foreign army is treasonous and results in the immediate revocation of your US citizenship.

The rock isn't a full blown nigger, being mixed race makes him, mixed race, what a surprise!
That guy in your pic is definitely not white, from skin color, eye color and nose shape alone, race is more than skin deep dipshit

>fight for a foreign army
The US army is a foreign army?

Signed

You sound like someone who doesn't want to gas the kikes and start a race war. What are you doing here? Go back to plebbit ya shill. This is unironically an extremist Nazi forum fgt.

All americoons by definition have euro admixture to varying degrees. Anyway what's the percentage cut off between nigger and not nigger one drop? If that's the case half of all white Americans are actually niggers.

Fighting every day for the anglosphere (1:32am)

NO FAGGOTS

saffas are too proud to leave anyway. whites cant keep giving up land all over the place.

make a new petition: for trump to send an expeditionary force to overthrow the SA govt and reinstitute white control.

Please explain?

The problem is that no country wants to admit that black people can be racist. And they will be called racist if they prioritise the white minority over the black majority even if they're oppressed.

(((They))) are pretending that South Africa doesn't exist.

>white people
>refugees
WE ARE IN THE LIBERAL TIMELINE, SIR

>purity spiraling
Fuck off cunt, this is coming from a white American of Ethnically pure background

That can never, ever happen peacefully when there's only 8.4% of White South Africans left in the country.

There's literally a party (EFF) that is preparing a race war.

bump

Afrikkkaner expat here. Wouldn't move to the US. You can't be certain if Whites are really White there and a lot of the eatables are selected with poisonous products

>tfw no SA gf
How can I get one bros?

We are not your bros niggerspic. No one wants you autistic ass. Stop bitching and falling to your degenerate ethnic fetish and get a normal woman of your race

Nice try Ivan, how would an Afrikaner find himself in the suburbs of Moscow anyway?

>tell him again.

I apologize for my fellow countryman, he is just a kid.

why do you care? West is closed for me. I lived all over Africa, Middle East and Southeast Asia. Russia is not the worst option

There's already enough people here that can't speak English. Fuck off we're full.

Why are you this upset?

most saffas believe in the prophecies of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg

maybe youll get the women and children out but the men arent leaving (at least the ones with balls)

rensburg prophesied that there would be a race war in SA and that the whites would win and that countries that tried to interfere and side with the niggers got BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
>>>>r/the_Donald
The elections over, faggot. Time to go home to your brothers.

>saffa
>unpleasant asshole
Pick two

> What blood percent is the cut-off?
One drop rule

Signed

>says Apartheid would fall
>says Mandela would come
>says Europe would go to war with Russia (mainly Germany and USA)
>says racism will rise again in Europe
>says when that happens our (South African's) darkest point of history (now and the coming war) will be followed by a country of our own once again

I want to believe...

Wasn't someone around here claiming to be a Texan politician?

>well gee you may be 99% Western European but lookie here I see you have 0.9% Ukrainian and 0.1% African
>And that's why you have to import 6 gorillion niggers, fuck Afrikaners

Signed bump

> half of all white Americans are actually niggers.
They are indeed

lol stay in russia you mong. do you normally talk in sentence structures right out of the safari? kek kys

OOGA BOOGA WEST CLOSED. NEVER BEEN THERE BUT STILL GUNNA ASSUME BUNGA WUNGA