The expession 'Lad'

This is a British word, 'Lad', Why are Americans and other non - BritPol users using this British word??

Other urls found in this thread:

unilad.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just people taking the piss, you mong.

same reason why are people speaking english in other countries dumbass

Idk who that is but its ugly as fuck

We stole more than your dignity in 1776

Welshlad here, we're all dual citizens m8.

Delet!

Same reason people say 'dude' who aren't American.

i was saying lad way before you were desu senpai

fuck off, lad

>How dare you use my language

I'm s-sorry...

You guys going for independence and all out animal molesting eh?

Because we're all using the same Internet, senpai

unironically cultural appropriation

Probably because Brits moved here to British Columbia, and speak English..I hear lad all the time and its just part of the vocab..m80

Because Britain conquered a good third of the world pushing the language and culture, immigration to USA and memes, etc.

Dunno what you're talking about lad.

Yes, but do you yanks dare call someone 'Lad' IRL, bit like me calling my brown skinned mate 'hommie'?

I'm down with a bunch of lads, any septic tank who tries to fuck this up is in for a real hard time.

The worst application I've seen BY FAR is;

>Uni Lad

Their content is literally 180° from what the term "Lad" implies.

Even affixing "Uni" to it (dumb as that is) still doesn't justify the cognitive dissonance on display.

We both know seppos shouldnt be using it

>being unironically this new
Also not politics

I've wondered about that. They seem to be adopting our colloquialisms. I'm not annoyed by it it almost feels like they're coming back to the right side of the language.

Why are you complaining about making gains in the culture war you fucking mug

That sounds like a betrayal of all 'Lad' stands for - fuck New Zealand.

yeah that our cultah innit?

no that's canada

Oi guv proppa gud innit u wot m8 ill shiv yer swerr on me mam

Huh. This explains it.

>The site shut down in 2012 after controversy over misogynistic content. The brand and its Facebook page were subsequently acquired from owner Alex Partridge and relaunched in 2014 at unilad.co.uk with "no shared association at all" with the previous website.[2] Now "one of Facebook's most popular content producers," the new website has become a top publisher of video content.[3] The page had 17 million followers in 2016, with 2.7 billion monthly video views, second to BuzzFeed's "Tasty" channel in views and are first in global engagement.[4]

>Harrington and Bentley stated that they decline to publish some submitted content due to backlash,[4] and The Guardian notes that its content differs significantly from that of the previous iteration of the website.

Litetal cucks.

I wrote "wew lad" in the bathroom still of a popular bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn about a week ago.

That would be cross-racial. Therefore you believe in equality between the races. You've got some debating to do lad.

t. someone who lived in Yorkshire

I say mate, deal with it, mate.

because its fun lad

along with every other fucking English word.

When they an island caliphate and change the official language to arabic, it'll be 100% our word

American slang is now used by everyone, the world became colloquially American. And how do Americans decide which culture to adopt?

By learning from other Americans

Lad is a term only used by very simple working class numbskulls and chavs. Mate is another such monstrosity. Perhaps you should choose your friends more wisely.

Not using Geez, bruv, m8 or pal to refer to acquaintances, confirmed as a poof.

because it expired and now we don´t have to pay fee for its usage anymore, lad

unilad.co.uk/

They seem OK compared to the rest, but not fully red pilled.

Because the Sun never sets on ze Empire!

Why do you even care la

fake Yorkshiremaan

Still ugly with those raccoon eyes

Fuck off Sepo, the language is still BRITISH English, if you use our words again, I will personally beat your rebel head in.

what is that skag??

your hideous mug makes me sad
>feels bad, man

oi!

op is a fucking chav

wew lad

She is a cute above average lass.

Hell yeah

She looks underage and has braces, git out Podesta

Because diversity is your strength lads.

Diversity.

he's cute

She's 17.
she*

sorry m8

Pizzagate is over.

>he
ftfy, son

Reddit started fucking using it

STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING THING YOU KOREAN FUCK

>Still archaic British English
I went to the hospital. I realized that I had cut my finger off. After they put it back on, I was moved to a colorful, red room. There I had been put in a rehab program to help get my pointer working again. For example, I had to read a catalog while pointing out specific keywords.
VS
I went to hospital. I realise I had cut my finger off. After they put it back on, I was moved to a colourful, red room. There I was put into a rehab programme to help get my pointer working again. For example, I had to read a catalogue and point out specific keywords.

We have our own dialects you fucking bong.

>Why are Americans and other non - BritPol users using this British word??
He says, on an international website with fucking english as the chosen language

>welsh

A FUCKING LEEK