Race is not a valid concept to base your ideology on

Race is not a valid concept to base your ideology on.

White Trash is the same human garbage like Niggers.

It cannot be about race - I don't want to do have anything to do with White Trash.
There is just no hope for trash-tier Whites:
youtube.com/watch?v=qNZuDQU-cCI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87BHL5iYzHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler THE "white supremacist" spoke about untermench and übermensch.

>White Trash is the same human garbage like Niggers.
*slurps cumtea*

Sounds pretty hateful germany
Good thing youre talking about the people your country is actively destroying otherwise you would be arrested over there

Rednecks are the backbone of America.

haha fuck white people!!

>what are averages

Our police is basically Sup Forums.

ICP is huge in Germany, faggot.

That Cena/Angle match was great.

whatever you have to tell yourself ahmed

>Race is not a valid concept to base your ideology on.
>White Trash is the same human garbage like Niggers.

Hans is so fucking retarded that he can't see his own hypocrisy.

Sour Kraut!

If ever you move to a trailer park, make friends with your redneck neighbors. They'll be loyal and make sure nobody fucks with you.

Move to an in we city and make friends with the youths. Your house is now a target.

"White trash" are our underclass. They are necessary for a functioning society.

We don't need niggers and spics to do our menial work because we have our own people for that. That is how society functions. Society is hierarchical despite what your Jewish overlords tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=87BHL5iYzHA

fucking classic

fuck off ahmed.

Live in trailer park can confirm

Read Evola.

The boy is cute I give him Iberian pee pee

lol

Country boys will survive.

I was making fun his idea that he will get arrested because of a Sup Forums comment, inbred sherlock.
I would leave germany if police was Sup Forums.

But at the end of the day i'd rather be at a juggle concert than any rap/hiphop/etc. concert.

white trash are horrible but compared to blacks they are saints,they still a higher IQ than the average black, you have to remember the vast majority of people, even whites are not very smart, they are not book readers, they are not intellectuals, they are not Sup Forums browsers, they are simply going through life looking to eat, sleep, and fuck, hell maybe they even to get wasted with their friends,
just because you are of higher class, or smarter than someone,(those tend to go hand in hand usually), however they are still white, id rather have an all white country where the only problem is white trash and not nigs,mudslides,spics, etc.

you need to learn to love every member of your race Hans, yes even if they are lower class than you.

i am the same user i was taking a shit on my delux sized merican toilet.

and you should probably leave germany anyway

>you need to learn to love every member of your race Hans, yes even if they are lower class than you.
Why?

ICP is rap you fucking moron.

>what is the bell curve

More blacks exist in the lower tier of society than whites, on a per capita basis.

They look okay and for every 1 family like that there are 6 gazillion niger families like that so you are just cherryy picking. Also you can't be white Trash in white country. If some white guy slacks its okay beacause rest of white statistics carry him and are above average

because they are spine of your country.
Without them, you are nobody and no one don't protect your right and privilege.

i know dummy, but its like 99.0% white at those shows and the group is all white i think, that was my point

Yeah, they're kind of trashy looking. But they're still a family, and it looks like they're happy and going out to events with each other. I really don't see what they're doing wrong aside from looking poor.

Okay, whatever.

>the best thing about your life is that we don't have to do anything to you, because you and your family will soon disappear from the face of the earth
Good riddance cuck.

Deluxe-sized as your wife, user.

this>>>, and this>>>>>

I mean, after watching that video, they definitely seem inarticulate, but not inherently violent,that group doesn't peg me as a group that would go around attacking people because they weren't part of their group etc.

Where as if you were a white guy in a suit walking through gang infested black neighborhoods, I don't know how safe you'd feel.