Why can't americucks design a better flag?

why can't americucks design a better flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLt2344AvTE
youtube.com/watch?v=ufAxovpOUHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The LEAF is horrible.

The Union Jack is objectively gawdy

You're objectively a nigger, Jamal.

A leaf on your flag really? A ticking leaf

Their flag is based on one of our older shitty ones. They changed a shitty flag to a shitty flag.

You on the other hand, Canada, had a really nice flag.

And yet you changed it for

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

deal with it

Your """""country""""" literally never contributed anything to humankind. Even some chinks that are cucking you over your land have invented few things back time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLt2344AvTE

A once proud leaf that has died and fallen.
How apt.

USA flag is textbook bad flag design.

< Guysss Let's make a flag that clearly Say that we are many not to united States. XD

There is no American culture except marketing Shits. USA look like Canada with those Tim Hortons as national symbole except older.

Vive Québec !

>red flag
>dissing the revolutionary tricolor
>a fucking leaf
of COURSE you'd be a communist

>red and white makes sharp intelligent contrast
You designed the same flag Peruvians did. Except you added a flag.

When you think of Intelligence, you don't think of Peru.

50 burgers instead of stars

Stars are States. Stripes are original thirteen colonies. Cool leaf though.

At least speak the queens English you dumb Canuck.

>cuckstamp

>stars for the states
>white for purity and innocence
>red for valor and hardiness
>blue for justice and vigilance

meanwhile
>a fucking leaf because you guys like maple syrup

The red leaf lin the Canadian flag ooks like a woman's vagina on the rag.

Telephone

Listen, I understand why you like that flag. But from an objective design perspective it's total shit. Can you even freehand draw it? Or picture the entire thing in your mind? Can you make it 10px wide and still recognize it's detail? It's not a good design, the leaf is based.

bell was scottish, friendo

>Not having the cross on your flag
Fucking heathens

You would probably be dead without penicillin my man.

Your stupid leaf is ugly. Seriously, it's a fuckin' leaf, how retarded is that.

>Can you even freehand draw it?

I can't but obviously a person with some artisit ability can.

>Or picture the entire thing in your mind?

Uh, yeah. I can.

> Can you make it 10px wide and still recognize it's detail?

Autism.

*blocks path*
What did you just say about our flag?

If you rearranged the stars you can get a cross.

Hats off to you, you fucking Canadian grease weasel. End your life swine. You degenerate owl. get woke you commie scum fuck. AFRICAN NIGGER STINKY GOOBER = SUPERIOR RACE

By 1874, Bell's initial work on the harmonic telegraph had entered a formative stage, with progress made both at his new Boston "laboratory" (a rented facility) and at his family home in Canada a big success.[N 14] While working that summer in Brantford, Bell experimented with a "phonautograph", a pen-like machine that could draw shapes of sound waves on smoked glass by tracing their vibrations. Bell thought it might be possible to generate undulating electrical currents that corresponded to sound waves.

In 1874, telegraph message traffic was rapidly expanding and in the words of Western Union President William Orton, had become "the nervous system of commerce". Orton had contracted with inventors Thomas Edison and Elisha Gray to find a way to send multiple telegraph messages on each telegraph line to avoid the great cost of constructing new lines.[74] When Bell mentioned to Gardiner Hubbard and Thomas Sanders that he was working on a method of sending multiple tones on a telegraph wire using a multi-reed device, the two wealthy patrons began to financially support Bell's experiments Patent matters would be handled by Hubbard's patent attorney, Anthony Pollok.

Bell and Pollok visited the famous scientist Joseph Henry, who was then director of the Smithsonian Institution, and asked Henry's advice on the electrical multi-reed apparatus that Bell hoped would transmit the human voice by telegraph. Henry replied that Bell had "the germ of a great invention". When Bell said that he did not have the necessary knowledge, Henry replied, "Get it!" That declaration greatly encouraged Bell to keep trying, even though he did not have the equipment needed to continue his experiments, nor the ability to create a working model of his ideas. However, a chance meeting in 1874 between Bell and Thomas A. Watson, an experienced electrical designer and mechanic at the electrical machine shop of Charles Williams.

Also, Bell was born in Scotland first patent was US.

I don't know if there's a retarded flag scale, but if there is I'm pretty sure a fucking star map is below a leaf.

Your flag looks like a used maxipad.

look at canada, usa
they got nice, wide areas of red and white
I appreciate those thicc, red and white lines
and you´re just trying to show off with those shittons of tiny lines heck I can´t even count them
and whats with that blue over there, doesn´t fit at all

you get 6/10 lederhosen, you gotta try harder
I´ll be drinking some maple sirup with canada here
canananada good

>that subtle swastika though

hnnnggggg

Best flag bump

Jews fear the finns

Which one is on the moon, faggot?

What do you get out of being on the moon?

did you just watch that ted talk about the flags where that guy says canada has the best flag ever? i bet you did

>being so bluepilled you actually believe the '''moon landing''' hoax

Its not about the flag, its about the nation that has that flag.

If I saw tanks with american flags on my front lawn I'd start running before a drone bombs me to kingdom come.

If I saw tanks with a Canadian flag on my front lawn, I'd chuckle a bit and ask if they were lost.

Canada for us is just like the US but easier to get in and probably not a super power.

stars:

> Have many uses since ancient times, from navigation to time recording
> Are aesthetically pleasing
> Inspirational, space is the final frontier after all
> 27 stars representing all the states symbolizes union

A FUCKING LEAF

> useless
> Don't even make photosintesis, since it's red. It's a discarded leaf.
> Ugly

Even you extend flag privileges to the whole tree all you get it's syrup. congrats!

It identifies itself as a British colony.

Which colony is unimportant, hence the small little shield.

I just did

>red, white, and blue
Represent our origins as colonies of Great Britain

>stripes
13 of them represent the original colonies who birthed our nation

>stars
50 of them represent the states which have spawned from the colonies

A flag is only as good as the nation it represents anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=ufAxovpOUHI

Ever since I was a child, I always wondered why Canada had the most embarrassing flag of any country, true story.

Bad b8 m8

Do not get a bump
Do not get a (you)
Go directly to the hidden pile