Carnegie plan is becoming a reality in Serbia

>The program of incentives for the implementation of measures and activities necessary for achieving goals in the field of migration management for 2017, the Government of Serbia from the budget allocated 320 million dinars to improve the living conditions of migrants.
>Thanks to the decision of the Government of Serbia, which was made on March 17, migrants will be able to obtain up to 1,400,000 dinars for "purchasing and renovation of rural households."
>The program now came into force by publication in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia.

so they're freely giving the money literally from our pockets to shitskins to stay while we're being piss poor here. what do we do now, Sup Forums? are we cucked beyond the point?

>Carnegie plan

i live in carnegie and i dont know what this is.

Just send them all to Germany and Sweden.

You already know what to do.

So what? At least the government is willing to allocate their funds to help people in need after fleeing from a war torn countries. European nations should have an obligation to help the refugees as its a international crisis. It baffles me that some of you guys are just straight up racist.

Kike plan to destroy the ethic population of Europe with immigrants.

F

Civil war in most of Europe by 2020.

Serbcucks ayy lmao

yes your government is the supercucks of the balkans
t. runner ups

jebem im mater odvratnu

It is not about helping, it is about making them citizens of the european nations.

for the lazy ones 1,400,000 Serbian dinars =
11,289.6783 Euros

which isn't much but yeah it's still shocking

we must get first rid of our cucked government, especially vucic

we're sadly a dying nation, our birthrates and demographic stats are not good as they're declining year by year, our villages are becoming more and more empty and all we needed was to fill them with these shitskins. it's excellent plan made by kikes actually, with this we'll speed up our destruction and eventually, extinction

jebiga morao sam brate, iznervirao sam se bas zesce kad sam video ovo. kad cemo da besimo vucica na terazijama vec jednom?

Serves you right for shilling the whole past year.

So progressive.

Hopefully, won't end the same way as Kosovo, eh lads?

NWO shit

What happened Serbia? I thought you were based

>tfw free state of ancient balkan somalians repressed by serbs in our lifetimes
>tfw indepedence war supported by NATO again
>tfw f22 shot down again

>What happened Serbia? I thought you were based
after the fall of milosevic (5th october revolution in 2000.) (((they))) installed puppet government which is still present to this day

What the fuck is wrong with you?

da smo iole normalni otarasili bi ga se sad na izborima, al cemo kurac. jos 10 godina vucica nam ne gine, ko nas jebe tako nam i treba kad smo kakcine

yo yo Serbia, Whats happening their now??? My grandparents left in the 70's after that dictator guy lost power whats been in the haps?

Skocajik is my family name

> My grandparents left in the 70's
Are you like 10 years old

>320 million dinars

Are those anything like pesos? If so, they're worthless.

19 now yah tard, my mom was like 3 or 4

reminder that vucic is an objectively good leader

are you even allowed to drink in leafland before 22?
I drink a beer right now, are you jelly

in a few days there will be presidential elections. the political scene is however the same for more than a decade, so the people stopped caring unfortunately.

320 000 000 Serbian dinars =
2.58049791 million Euros

I hate brown people.

19 is the drinking age and i can fuck 16 year olds in the ass thanks to cuck-trudeau.. beat that lmao

Servia is confirmed for cuck

You mean to say the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan? The only time I've heard of Carnegie is when it was written on the front of the Leeds Rhinos shirts a few years back.

fuck off kike

I wouldn't worry too much, Serbia-bro. You will learn to love to polish Brown immigrant cock.

I'll beat it to that if you get my drift
>what did captcha mean by this

exactly, i forgot that original name

Not to worry my nigger, diversity is the spice of life. Are you feeling bored with life as it is now? Do you wish it was more exciting? Then just you wait until you experience the patented Diversity Packageâ„¢. Not a day will go by where you feel bored, unstimulated. What was that crash! Was that my window breaking! Is my mother being raped!?!?!

For the low low price of everything you own and love you can experience this wonderful, hand crafted, package for yourself.

Multiculturalismâ„¢ - Because nothing will make you feel alive like being held hostage.

Serbia wtf has happened to you?!?! Why can't you invoke your inner Russian and kebab remover?

well first, (((they))) tried to make us adopt degenerate values. they failed pretty much.
what did (((they))) try to make us for the second time? to not care anymore, and they have unfortunately succeeded. we're in the sleep phase now for more than a decade, so i hope we'll be woken up until it's too late.

have you tried not removing them?

Its KALERGI plan idiot

don't think they want to get their capitol
bombed to hell for another 78 days again by us

Get involved mate. Print out leaflets with information on and put them all over your town. Start talking to people around town about it, try to set up meetings with them. Nothing official and fancy, just a bunch of concerned people talking round a table will do just fine. Get more people involved and get them publishing leaflets and videos and so on. You can completely side-step politicians and start growing a sentiment in your town among the average plebs like yourself.

You're at the early stages it seems, so it'll be easier for you to gain traction. Don't just sit back and allow it to happen, take the fight to them ASAP.

>2.58049791 million Euros
>avg price per square meter in serbia capitol is $1961 ($183/sqft))
>novi sad avg sqft is $116

jesus christ, i thought your home prices would be minimal, not averaging more than the US

that's actually good idea, thanks for suggesting it. i actually thought to engage in some political movements in the future and to even organize them by myself since there is no one else who cares, and there wasn't a single political party which was good enough that popped up in the last 20 years. it's a shame honestly that our nation became this dull.

this must die, need to be replaced with African migrants

Well, start tomorrow. You don't have to be anything special to start making an issue known, all you need to know is the facts and how to express them to people. You can get involved in other political things in the future but you have no reason to put this off, it's not rocket science to just talk to people about this stuff and get it known.

And who knows, maybe your hard work might get you somewhere and in a position with influence and power where you can create real changes.

thank you for your input, i will note this.

Welcome to (((Globalism)))
The kikes want to destabilize Russia and Eastern Europe, and use the USA and EU as world policemen so that nobody will be able to challenge them

stop drinking and start having babies

don't be like russia

Do any gulf states have an obligation?

As a serb, i know most communities are smaller, so it would be much easier to spread awareness. I don't know anybody who would be okay with this, so I think it's just a matter of letting people know this is actually happening

Start removing kebab again. I promise Trump won't bomb the shit out of you like Clinton did.

Denmark is right

race was first used to separate people who speak different langauges
then was used as an excuse for colonialism to justify invading other people's lands
and again is used now by feminists and sjws to justify cultural marxism to box and label people is to control people is how feminism has power over people

unfortunately race is no longer valid
we should be using using ethnicity and culture instead

i been trying to redpill people on this while for quite some time

now the real battle is not between skin colors but between incompatible cultures

for example islam and christiantiy are not compatible and they cannot coexist one has to give

western culture is in fact a combination of 14 different civilizations and has a very long history that goes back to summerians and egyptians and indians and ancient chinese some of the oldest civilizations in the world. it has numerous books and a lot of wisdom from various cultures

islam has 1 book and it only started 1500 years ago and is only based on one guy who was a pedofile

Isnt dale carnegie death?

>subhumans