Are Slavs the biggest embarrassment to the European Race?

Are Slavs the biggest embarrassment to the European Race?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners
youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pol: the image macro

>slavs
>white

Of course they aren't white that's why I specifically said "European".

They undeniably live in Europe despite their Central-Asian/Turkic origins.

Yes.

/Thread

I really hate those subhuman slavs. They are also the worst drivers on the road. All they do is drinking some vodka while squatting on their dirty commie street.

>serbs
>slavs
Serbs are turks

Average Slav Woman

Most of these images are staged, these gypsies are fucking around you americuck.
Slavs are based. Our countries aren't degenerate like western countries

Pic related, it's OP

>Slavs are based. Our countries aren't degenerate like western countries
Let that message sink in

>Most of these images are staged
Let this sink in too
as well as the fact all of your women are degenerate whores and Serbia is a white utopia

I would think that's germans.

>60 guys
Najveca tuga ovde je sto ona kaze u profilu da je krava i nekako je nasla 60 luzera u dva semestra.

>implying that your women don't flee your countries at the first sight of Western Cock

top kek, today I learned gypsies are Slavic. Does that mean all Indian people are slavic?

that is obviously a Bosnian Muslim.

poles>all other European sub races

>Canada
Najveca tuga ovde je sto zivis u Kanadi
druga najveca tuga je tvoja zastava
No, they don't. They keep their virtue and stay here. Serbs have bigger dicks than some Americuck with poor education and, 4 inch dick
and carbon monoxide poisoning
This is kosovo, fucking kek
>brazil
>white
You are literal monkeys, why is your bait so shit? Because of your low iq?

>gypsies are Slavic
American education strikes again

Serbia's gypsies are some of the proudest in Europe, and Serbians treat them pretty well. This results in terrible looking photos

that´s not even a slav

but he´s promising cannon fodder for my front lines

I was joking nigga

>tfw the youth starts to think that being white is cool

He's the Croat poster from Brazil

Dear Serbia,

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Israel, Senegal and Scotland?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off.

Can't hear you over the sound of our awesomeness.

>Isnt even true white himself
kek

Thats a male

I was waiting for this juicy divide and conquer copypasta

>it's another serbs pretending they're not turk rape babies episode

All this wrong in one post

Don't lump in shitty south slavs with based western slavs not importing thousands of mudslimes and saving the white race

>call other countries niggers
>literally the blackest nation out of all ex yugoslavia

Opinion disregarded

>What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?
True white european culture, who says we only tried? We succeeded in doing so
>austrians
This would be good. But croats had centuries of austrian cucking yet aren't as white as us. Odd
>Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?
Sorry, it wasn't our fault. Look up the guy who did it, he is clearly a gypsy
>Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?
Ottomans had any advances? Even if they did, we wouldn't want them.
>
Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?
Četniks are not bad. The only downside is they are communist. I don't have anything to explain the kike part.
>Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?
We didn't break it up, learn more about it.
But why not? It's a backwards communist shithole. It was once considered the richest country in europe, then suddenly not anymore. Because of communism
>Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?
We were constantly in wars though
>Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?
He didn't renounce his citizenship. He played serbian songs in america. He had more chances in your degenerate country, you abhorrent cunt.There are lots of serbs who contributed to society more than you or your inbred family ever will
>Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?
We've done enough. It's not like it matters
1/2

>laughing_wombs

HOLY KEK.

Danke! Mein Teil ist grosser!

Nein ist es nicht du blatt

If you think that is degenerate you seriously have a fucking problem.

>replying to copypasta

This tbqhwyf

Aber ich bin serbisch, est ist mein ungluck das ich wohne in Blattstadt, Blattnation mit die Blattvolk

>unironically replying to pasta
>serb intellect

>Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?
It was the opposite though? We weren't in an advantage. Many things here acted as disadvantages. Why couldn't YOU defeat some fucking vietnam farmers despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages?
>Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?
Because muslim countries that surround it are a jewish hoax, there to keep our country in a perpetuate state of shit. That and because it's people are degenerate and dumb as bricks. I'm not so much of a nationalist after seeing what this country has become, I will admit that.
>Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?
He wasn't our only hope, and I didn't kill him.
It was a literal yid
>Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Israel, Senegal and Scotland?
Football is a sport for low iq brazilians. People who play and watch football are mongrels
>Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?
When did we make mockery out of ourselves? We literally yelled racist shit at some nigger in Banjica when he came to play football, we give nazi salutes during games and we burn muslim flags.
>To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.
I'm sorry what? I don't know who or what you're talking about. This is degenerate culture, irrelevant.Only low iq subhumans listen to people who sing in serbian/croatian/bosnian

are you that mutt with an identety crysis??

>Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.
America is shit. It should be considered a 3rd world country.
Highest prison population
For-profit prisons
Highest obesity rate in the world
Shitty architecture and houses knocked down by mild winds
Only 19% understand evolution
25% think a a Jewish god decides sports, 25% think Obama is the "Antichrist", 40% think Jesus will return by 2050
Death penalty despite numerous exonerated posthumous cases
The highest wealth and pay inequality in the developed world
Growing pay gap and stagnant worker wages
Puritan censorship of sex and even slight nudity in free media
50%+ Genital mutilation rate of boys
0 Mandated vacation days, 0 Mandated maternity leave days, 0 Mandated sick days
Highest rate of Depression-related medical problems
People still die without healthcare and even go bankrupt from being swindled by for-profit medical staff
PISA and other scores below almost all of Europe and developed nation, yet spends more on education that almost every nation
Consume the highest amount of sugars per day on earth - which isn't even real sugar but chemical HFCS sweetener
There is more mortgage debt, student loan debt and credit card debt in the US than anywhere else
The US has one of the most fuel-inefficient car economies on earth and wastes the most time in traffic
High divorce rate (lel morals)
Monolingual and considered worst Anglo accent(s) along with Canada
Utterly trashed reputation due to endlessly negative foreign policy
Over-budgeted military world renown for wargame embarrassments and friendly fire incidents
Some of the highest crime in the developed world, highest car-theft, crime rate even without minorities almost double Europe's.
High child poverty, highest infant mortality
1/2

i ti stvarno autistican sto odgovaras jednom majmunu na takav lak bait

this

"Land of opportunity" has less class mobility than most of the west
63% could not find Iraq on a map (despite being at war with them), and 54% did not know Sudan was a country in Africa
Two party system with skewed voting representation per state
One of the most consumerist nations, advertisements clog TV
52% White
white kids are already a minority in their age group
quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
media/education/banks all run by the jews
fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
worships niggers one month every year
normalised nationally adopting niggers and chinks
elected nigger twice over white guilt
normalized coalburning
normalized homosexuality

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners
SIGN

That guy doesn't look anything like a Serb, he's probably a Turk immigrant.

And? That's a copy pasta as well you niggers

htat's just an ugly gypsie who thinks his Aryan and Serbian

this girl has Croatian father and Bolivian mother , name adreja Ivanovic , muttshit Croat in Brazil is mad he looks like this

*andreja

my mother is northern italian :^)
better than having turk heritage like the average serb

Slavs are not white. Real slavs are finnouralic, we have distinct asiatic and aryan features.
Do not compare us to brown turkroach s*rbs and half-kraut inbred degenerates pepiks.
Thank you.

damn she would off been 10/10 here in the Balkans

Also the dude is a Italian/Croatian mutt who lives in a hell hole called Brasil,so I get his frustration

notice you only mentioned your mother and immidietly pivoted. Monkey confirmed

i used to date this chick, she was pretty fine but dark, only ever told people she was Croatian never mentioned Bolivian. Kek

* she only ever

kek
i've talked about my father a few times in other yugoslavia threads and since other serbs recognized me here i didn't bother mentioning it

100% serb

Most black girls get insane amount off attention from Serbian guys which also makes local women go mad ass hell.kek

I can also agree with you since I met a Hapa called Tomislav whose parents are Serbian and Japanese,and he is ultra fucking nationalistic.

>an anglo mutt who argues over whiteness on internet asking others who are the biggest embarrassment to Europe.
o_o

Anglos, because they spawned americans

kek a hapa! Yes usually muttshits are either the most nationalist or the most globalist. I'm pure Serb and am pretty nationalist too though, but not in the Brazilian monkey's way. I don't rely on smearing my neighbors to feel good about myself.

Ahmed I think you see so much brown these days you can't tell anymore.

>turk immigrant
>in Serbia
are you off your head. To be fair that is a gypsy

Nobody really hates each other anymore form the ex-Yugoslav states since now marriges between us somehow comon nowCroats come here to party while we come there to party as well and we all laugh at Bosnia together.

Yep. It was those older generations that were really against eachother

absolutely not, micks are basically low IQ jews

all the bad intentions with none of the ability

my family is from Croatia (knin area) , and they've told me Croats will still give me shit if I go. I think any current day bullshit is just pushed by parents onto their kids

Well theres a Serb from Krajina who playes for a Croatian basketball club and his treated nicely.

>60 guys, two semesters
''I carry myself highly''

Yeah it it. And it was pushed onto them by their parents and so on.

Sure smells like Shqipshit in here. How's it feel being worse than Moldova?

Sholmo divide and conquer

Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU

>This is kosovo, fucking kek
So it's not Serbia?

Reminder to sage.

It looks like a Mexican. WTF. I'd never seen one before

this guy looks like indian/chinese mixture. not even close to turks

I went to the Czech Republic and it wasn't that bad. Or is that considered European

lewl slavs are a mix of chinks and turks, they're not european, even i am more european than slaves

Even your google is black.

There are slavic languages, there is however, no such thing as a slavic race. Being white is not about appearance, it is about genetics.

looks american

my white seven and a half inch dick says otherwise

I agree

Americans are

???
Slavs are Slavs, Mongols and Turks are Mongols and Turks. Many people in Slavic nations are mixed with non-Slavs, that is correct.

Slavic people however are just as white as anyone.

this

Jared Taylor referred to slavs as white and expressed a lot of admiration for them in a recent podcast. And, uh, they look like white people. Also the women are insanely hot.

Slavs were regarded as non-white in the US when a lot of poor slavs immigrated here. But poor Irish and Norwegian immigrants were looked down upon as well. In modern times it seems stupid to say some white people aren't white and divide ourselves, when literally everyone else wants to displace whites.

Serbs aren't slavs. Quit this meme. THey only have like 30% R1a genes

this we are glorius Dinarics

too true