Everyone is racist

Everyone is racist. I truly believe that in order for world peace we must separate ourselves. People like to surround themselves with similar individuals. Why is that wrong? Anyone who has walked through the hood can see that the behavior of a group of blacks is far different than a group of whites. People are lying to themselves if they say they can't. I'm traveling through Europe right now and can say first hand that the natives of the country don't like the non natives as much. Everyone is sick of niggers and mudslimes. EVERYONE. I can sit with any liberal faggot and explain how mass migration is bad and they can't deny it. How do we get everyone to say how they really feel without being afraid of public backlash? It needs to be known that we are the majority and people should respect us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I work with Chinese people and we get along just fine. I think just nigs gonna nig.

Guilty whites should be the first to go.

I know and work with a lot of different races. Some are worse than others but a good portion go home to a neighborhood that is a copy of their home country. In order for people to integrate they must assimilate

We are talking on a civilization level here...not the fact that you (shitskin) are capable of working as a janitor with Chinese people..

>I truly believe that in order for world peace we must separate ourselves.
this is why therees so much peace nowadays. countries need to separate enough that they can cooperate without mingling in each others businesses

that's a big cock

I lived in a Somali hood in west buffalo. The murders and shootings and mugging sure were great.

Sounds like a less articulate Jared Taylor argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

He basically says that everyone prefers their own group, and that people self-segregate whenever they have the choice. All races deserve a homeland where they are the undisputed majority.

True neighborino

A bit similar but he doesn't acknowledge the fact that everyone who disagrees is lying.

I reignite that bulge

>I'm right wing racist bitch, so everyone is durr
Just fuck off, stinking faggot.

>that pic
lmao Neck yourself faggot

People have the freedom to associate with what they see as their own racial identity. This can get stupid though because it devolves into tribalism for all. Society needs a level of multiculturalism, something to counter the negative cultivation of tribalism. Why should we tolerate conflict and disharmony to begin with in racism ? The multicultural narrative which counters the negative cultivation of tribalism (racism, etc.) has been hijacked to implement (((their))) agenda, when there really should be an alternative multiculturalism/globalism genuinely defined by western nations and citizens

Ha you know it's true.

gass yourself

>pic unrelated