Pol, please inform me. Are the guys in this video anti antifa guys? They seem to be willing to fight antifa scum...

Pol, please inform me. Are the guys in this video anti antifa guys? They seem to be willing to fight antifa scum. Finaly death squads forming?

youtu.be/BQiYJel3ZKs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97UxSGxw8Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry i meant the guys with the yellow scarfs

>27 minutes

You can't cut it down and give us the juicy bits?

Nah sorry. Im lazy, dont know how and dont wanna :(

At 3:25

Nothing good happened.

>yellow scarfs
Identity Europa uses those colors
But it does not look like their symbol

Identity Europa uses teal and white senpai

pic related is a member of "Proud Boys". They're EASILY the best looking violent political group out there. Left OR right.

They're ran by Gavin McGAY so they vary in base. There were about 12 of them at the famous "based elbow man" rally, and assisted in BTFOing a few Antifa.

[spoiler] they hate communists, Muslims, and they're all white [/spoiler]

also normies are openly anti-communist now

I thought they used yellow Spartan shield

>Proud Boys
Oh god why would you call a group like that?

Yet again, ANTIFA Faggots look like cowardly terrorists.

you're thinking of Generation Identitaire. It's a similar organization based in France. We're solely focusing on the US at this point

Oh okay? So are you personally close to the organization?

It's about time and fully justified after what we've been seeing.
Check this one Antifa getting btfo in their own stronghold of Commiefornia.
youtube.com/watch?v=97UxSGxw8Go
>dat sneaky German Iron Cross and Prussian flag

The (((media))) of course are spinning it as "TRUMP SUPPORTERS ATTACK PEACEFUL ANTI TRUMP" google Huntington Beach to see the bullshit. Just as we predicted would happen months ago if the right decide to fight back.
That's Generation Identity in France they use the Spartan Lambda symbol.

It's due to the constant white knighting the due on the side. Oh and being beta males.

nah olaf, i think he's probably just an american that keeps up on the iconography of ethnic centered right-wing movements.

That's Generation Identity

What kind of weak follower filth supports fascism. You people are mortally broken human beings. You grew up "wrong" and in a better world you'd be euthanized.

(you)

You talking about antifa? Yeah I agree

fascists are weak, blue collar, or under working class people who desperately need a daddy figure to tell them what to do with their horrible existence. They're not really humans, they're animals with a pack mentality. If they were in charge of anything, nothing would change.

It would be like the soviet union where all the retards ran everything. The worthless people need to know they're worthless and ride the qualified people's back. That refers to commies and fascists alike. Worthless people need to just be happy they're breathing air. They can never try to matter.

Thank you Jew without your psychoanalysis I would not know that traditional conservative thoughts are for subhuman, underdeveloped people

You misspelled "Canadians"

>Not joining anticom
Wew

I'm like germanic, english, christ I don't know what, but you examples of human garbage need to be eradicated like cockroaches. You ended up as a human error and there's nothing we can do about you. You're the columbine kids. There's nothing the west can do to solve your life. You NEED to die.

commie antifa target practice in New Zealand when?

See

Woowee, alt-right BTFO, how will we ever recover from such a limpwristed leafpost?

user, were you phone posting?

I am now phoneposting. Had to leave my house for a bit.

fucking goddamn leaf, like usual

go get high while trudeau fists your country some more

WEW lad. I'm not sure you or any other mainstream political group has any business indicting the aptitude of the Far Right. Anyone old enough to have lived through Clinton-Bush-Obama is now intelligent enough to recognize the score. The ENTIRE spread of the establishment political machine is staggeringly inept and corrupt.

The American people wanted a change and now they've got one. So far it's been going pretty fucking well. In fact Trump's problems are all rooted in his being too moderate. If Trump were an actual fascist, all of the current indications suggest that things would be that much better. Liberalism is a mental disorder. We need Nationalism.

>You grew up "wrong" and in a better world you'd be euthanized

Wow....you sound more fascist than the people you're fucking accusing of being fascist!

The Tea Party has been radicalized.

Cops should let these idiots blow some steam and fight each other, maybe you'd have fewer protests and counter-protests then.

These are fucking children.