Why are you against gay marriage?

It doesn't affect your life one bit - it's not like you need to jerk the married gay couple off.

>inb4 gays will ruin the marriage

It was already ruined a long time ago by heterosexuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7eXXc
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gays will ruin the marriage

>it doesn't affect your life one bit.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

This is crap B8. But let me make it up to you. Gays can get married, but they just can't call it marriage. Stick with the civil union crap, and call each other Fag 1 and Fag 2. I'm sure that'll work out.

There was a time when marriage as an official institution wasn't destroyed, when it might've mattered. That time has passed.

I am gomofob

People are not entitled to participate in every thing. You have to make sacrifices in life to do things. Learn the lesson now before reality fucks you raw.

Marriage was already ruined when we accepted the idea that non-virgins make good wives, and Reagan popularized No-fault divorce.

I'll care about gay degenerates when our society finally puts women back in line. Until that happens, I'm worried about bigger threats to marriage (ie. whores, divorce, adultery).

How?

What's next, gay colleges?

IDGAF, let them. They should have to suffer like the rest of us.

Because I don't agree that the church should be forced to do something its scripture says it should oppose. Nothing wrong with civil unions or whatever though.

Faggot here, and I can confirm that gay marriage can be held off for a while longer while we sort out our problems. Our economy is fucked, we're wasting our money on fixing up old rail systems, but oh! We need gay marriage!
Also fuck those ugly fags, they tarnish our good name.

I'm not Christian and initially supported gay marriage. Then I walked into a bar one night (up scale, not a dive) with my wife for a night cap and a faggot began harassing her, calling her a breeder and making fun of us for bringing our kid--which was weird bc we don't have any kids...

Then it kept happening and I realized it: As soon as anyone that was previously a minority feels that they have sufficient station in life, they will begin acting like the majority--which in turn creates the momentum for them to become the majority. In short, if you are a straight white male, you have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING EXCUSE to support degenerate faggots, whores, niggers, etc. If it ain't white and straight...

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/7eXXc

can't be against gay marriage.
there is no such thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Newfags and lurkers watch this shit. OP-cuck listen: I used to not care, was even pro-rights. I also used to not know about Cultural Marxism and Critical Theory. It´s all the same, Destabilization into "Communism" into Globalism-attempts.

Let them fuck, NO marriage, NO special rights, NO propaganda or "normalization". Marriage is for raising kids you fucking brainlet. Not even a religious institution, but a cultural one, in all civilized cultures since tribal dumdum life where we didn´t know who was the father.

bump

It's simple. First, it's a matter of samantics. They already have civil unions. Marriage is a religious institution and it doesn't matter if some phony church or denomination condones it. Another thing, gays really don't care about the nomenclature it's a few rabble rousing lobbying groups that found a.money maker. Next, the minute it's viewed as marriage the queers will start suing the churches for hate speech; whish they're already doing.and it's not a right it's a preference. If I don't like it then I shouldn't be obliged to like it. In addition, the marriage Union. Is for procreation. Gays can't do that and it's why it is not fostered in the Bible. It is a disordered practice.sage

leaftards=cucks, you don't have a wife you have a communal whore that all immigrants, niggers and muslims can use at will